· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
196 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Video Games Suck: Adventure Game Reviews

Search on This Topic:   
[ Go to Home | Select a New Topic ]

The Sims 4
Adventure Game Reviewsprotos writes "So yeah, after 5 years of The Sims 3 and 1,2,3,4,5,6..(...did someone count them?) expansions, it's finally here, the most anticipated Sims game ever -kinda- arrived. As you expected, it's a game that did one step forward and three backwards, they managed to take the best from The Sims 3 and ruin it, wow. Click down to read the full review."
Posted by Suislide on Monday, September 29 @ 08:09:28 EDT (18938 Views)
(Read More... | 4041 bytes more | 15 comments | Score: 1.69)
The Stanley Parable
Adventure Game Reviewsthetallguy writes "This is a pretty good indie-HD-remake from Steam you can get for 9 euro currently (in my country). And holy shit, I have never seen such a thought-provoking game in my entire life! Click the Read More button to find out about the messy-thought and complex game that is The Stanley Parable."
Posted by suislide on Thursday, October 24 @ 22:07:44 EDT (11711 Views)
(Read More... | 4319 bytes more | 14 comments | Score: 3.4)
The Walking Dead Game
Adventure Game Reviewszachofat writes "Ok, this is not a fucking zombie shooter. If you look up some user reviews on metacritic, nearly all the dumbasses who thought it was a terrible game had came into it thinking it was a fucking zombie shooter (why in the name of hell would we need one more of those?) that had Walking Dead characters (Activision is already busy making a generic Walking Dead shooter already, those greedy bastards). While it does have a lot of story elements from the comic book/show and a couple of characters, for the most part it's a different story, following a zombie apocalypse. Read on to see why this is a fucking awesome point-and-click game."
Posted by Suislide on Thursday, January 24 @ 19:50:29 EST (6157 Views)
(Read More... | 7101 bytes more | 17 comments | Score: 4.13)
Spore: What Happened?
Adventure Game ReviewsForgingIron writes "Spore wasn't a horrible game, but it could have been much better. The game's first major flaw is that EA published it. Right there, the game is telling you "Don't buy!" The only reason I got it was because my friend brought it down when he was visiting.

"
Posted by Suislide on Saturday, August 25 @ 17:55:22 EDT (5943 Views)
(Read More... | 3213 bytes more | 6 comments | Score: 3.5)
Penumbra Collection
Adventure Game Reviewsberzerker writes "Penumbra Collection is a collection of the Penumbra games, you guessed it! Since Suislide only reviews one game per quarter nowadays, and no one has bothered to put up a review of any of the Penumbra games, AND THESE ARE PC ONLY GAMES (yes, they still exist) here's a review."
Posted by Suislide on Wednesday, June 13 @ 20:23:27 EDT (4408 Views)
(Read More... | 5006 bytes more | 37 comments | Score: 1.45)
Dear Esther
Adventure Game ReviewsHoly shit, I didn't expect a game that isn't really a game but more of an interactive visual novel to be so fucking interesting. Apparently this game started out as a mod for Half-Life 2 about 4 years ago but was completely reworked and done with professional level graphics and more dialog. This is probably the best looking source game to date and was incredibly atmospheric and interesting. I shit my pants a little in surprise!
Posted by Suislide on Sunday, February 26 @ 18:18:01 EST (5637 Views)
(Read More... | 2185 bytes more | 22 comments | Score: 2.7)
THE VOID
Adventure Game Reviewscraterface writes "a review about a game that's left quite an impression. Also known as "Tension", this title delivers that special something that we're after when it comes to play adventure games."
Posted by Suislide on Monday, August 15 @ 19:43:06 EDT (4652 Views)
(Read More... | 7881 bytes more | 4 comments | Score: 4.66)
The Neverhood (1996)
Adventure Game Reviewspuk writes "The Neverhood is a 1996 game by the guy who made Earth Worm Jim. It, single handedly, is proof that the video game industry is in decline as it puts every game out this generation to shame."
Posted by Suislide on Saturday, April 03 @ 02:26:25 EDT (4205 Views)
(Read More... | 5690 bytes more | 22 comments | Score: 4.33)
Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate
Adventure Game ReviewsUgh, they just had to make another one of these games and, of course I had to buy it just to tear it a new asshole. Twist of Fate...more like a twist of my fucking nutsack. So Pendulo Studios decides instead of just killing themselves and absolving the company, they will release this demon-abortion of a game onto the world and hopefully kill us all slowly. Seriously, Brian Basco is a fucking faggot and all the characters and art design are terrible. And the story is lame too...that's all you need to know, but if you want to keep reading go right ahead because I'm going to shit on this game.
Posted by Suislide on Thursday, January 21 @ 00:06:23 EST (4264 Views)
(Read More... | 3934 bytes more | 1 comment | Score: 2.42)
Machinarium
Adventure Game Reviewscraterface writes "A certain Amanita Design just had the balls to make a game that's two dimensonal, adventure/puzzle in genre, and it's played in flash. But it's actually better that 99% of the games on this site."
Posted by Suislide on Tuesday, October 27 @ 21:17:27 EDT (4131 Views)
(Read More... | 3061 bytes more | 4 comments | Score: 2.6)
Survey
Would you fuck Zelda Williams now that Robin Williams is dead?

Yes
No
Anal Only
Make her scream for her father

Results
Polls

Votes: 1029
Comments: 19
Recent Posts

· Re: BLOCKADE 3D...
2022-12-04 18:46:46
· Re: Dissidia: Fi...
2022-08-09 06:18:34
· Re: Destiny...
2022-01-09 18:45:13
· Re: Watch Dogs...
2020-09-25 00:55:37
· Re: The Godfathe...
2019-08-02 01:13:36
· Re: ...
2018-10-29 22:59:27

Old Articles
· Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
· Random BS Mac Games
· The Sims 3
· Plants vs Zombies
· World of Goo
· Prince of Persia
· Perry Rhodan
· Peggle: Eyecandy for the Retarded.
· Flight Simulator X (with FSX: Acceleration)
· Sam and Max: Culture Shock - EP1

Older Articles
Video Games Screenshots Movies Images Reviews News New Video Game Sucks VGS Online
Logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owner. Comments are property of their posters, the rest is ©VGS
Page Generation: 0.144 Seconds