· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
169 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Video Games Suck: Racing Game Reviews

Search on This Topic:   
[ Go to Home | Select a New Topic ]

FORZA 4
Racing Game Reviewssofranko101 writes "First of all FORZA always fucking looks bad ass then until another one comes out it blows the other bitch out the sky's n waters. but this shit fucking looks amazing if you have the gay ass HMDIMDIHH cord in the back with hdpi108 .tv."
Posted by Suislide on Saturday, August 18 @ 23:22:00 EDT (3837 Views)
(Read More... | 1674 bytes more | 9 comments | Score: 1.73)
Driver: San Francisco
Racing Game ReviewsUbisoft once against releases another pile of shit game. My question is, why the hell did they ressurect the Driver franchise? No one gave a fuck about it 7 years ago when Driver 3 came out, so what makes them think bringing it back would do any better? The stupidity and retardation of Ubisoft is both pitiful and laughable at this point. They really only have one franchise that is keeping their shit company alive which is Assassin's Creed. However, they are in the process of milking that game to death and will eventually kill off that franchise as well. Driver San Fran is a shitty racing game with one of the dumbest fucking stories you have ever heard. Oh, and this is another title with Ubisofts crapola ALWAYS ONLINE DRM.
Posted by Suislide on Wednesday, October 12 @ 18:46:59 EDT (5038 Views)
(Read More... | 3521 bytes more | comments? | Score: 3.76)
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (2003)
Racing Game Reviewsdownwiththegov writes "I'm pretty sure all of you have heard of this "game", and this "game" (Yes, the faggot Ukranian bums that shit this turd call it a video game) is the single worst puddle of gorilla semen ever known to the gaming world. EVER. Read this review to witness the bad side of the PC. "
Posted by Suislide on Thursday, August 19 @ 23:13:51 EDT (5740 Views)
(Read More... | 3168 bytes more | 12 comments | Score: 4.6)
BLUR
Racing Game Reviewsfhouse writes "Another vehicle combat game with shitty graphics and boring tracks, but with better multiplayer."
Posted by Suislide on Monday, August 09 @ 11:25:40 EDT (6133 Views)
(Read More... | 2269 bytes more | 17 comments | Score: 3.14)
Split/Second Velocity
Racing Game Reviewsfhouse writes "An arcade style vehicular combat game, in which you destroy your opponents by blowing buildings on them.
Sounds fun? It is."
Posted by Suislide on Thursday, July 15 @ 01:00:42 EDT (4350 Views)
(Read More... | 4736 bytes more | 14 comments | Score: 4)
FUEL
Racing Game Reviewsfhouse writes " This is not a new game, It came out in 2008 and I'm fucking MAD at this game. Why? This could have become a kick ass game, but it rather became the stereotypical driving game of the 2000's: More style, less substance. It is a mediocre, cheap ass offroad game, but still has it's moments and can be fun sometimes."
Posted by Suislide on Tuesday, January 26 @ 11:04:04 EST (4097 Views)
(Read More... | 5967 bytes more | 1 comment | Score: 4)
Flatout: Ultimate Carnage
Racing Game ReviewsThere is no fucking ultimate carnage here. It should just be name FLATOUT, THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING GAME AS THE LAST 2. Seriously, if you put this games together and blurred out the copyright date, had two people play this game, they couldn't even fucking tell which one came out first. Ah well, well here it is! The latest installment of Flatout!
Posted by Suislide on Saturday, September 06 @ 00:50:20 EDT (4233 Views)
(Read More... | 3871 bytes more | 3 comments | Score: 3.33)
GRID
Racing Game Reviewsk4rl writes "The brilliant minds at Codemasters have done it again. Finally a decent racing game that doesn't make me want to shit crackers into a cat's mouth. This is pretty much the first review I've ever written on something, so let's hope it doesn't suck like a soggy Saigon whore. I'm going to keep this review relatively simple."
Posted by Suislide on Saturday, June 14 @ 22:50:10 EDT (4274 Views)
(Read More... | 2333 bytes more | 2 comments | Score: 3.66)
Need for Speed: Carbon
Racing Game Reviewsm9x writes "wait, is this underground 1 and a half? or most wanted + drifting? damn"
Posted by Suislide on Monday, November 06 @ 14:38:39 EST (6896 Views)
(Read More... | 5743 bytes more | 1 comment | Score: 2.75)
Crashday
Racing Game ReviewsOk yes i played another racing game only because there hasn't been anything else coming out as of late. Crashday fucking sucks. Crashday perfectly describes this piece of shit as it crashes to the desktop in the middle of races. Not to mention i want to crash my car into a lightpole and hope it falls on my car because this fucking game makes me lose the will to live.
Posted by Suislide on Tuesday, February 28 @ 20:49:32 EST (6172 Views)
(Read More... | 4221 bytes more | 7 comments | Score: 2.07)
Survey
Would you fuck Zelda Williams now that Robin Williams is dead?

Yes
No
Anal Only
Make her scream for her father

Results
Polls

Votes: 1029
Comments: 19
Recent Posts

· Re: BLOCKADE 3D...
2022-12-04 18:46:46
· Re: Dissidia: Fi...
2022-08-09 06:18:34
· Re: Destiny...
2022-01-09 18:45:13
· Re: Watch Dogs...
2020-09-25 00:55:37
· Re: The Godfathe...
2019-08-02 01:13:36
· Re: ...
2018-10-29 22:59:27

Old Articles
· Trackmania Nations
· Jak X - Combat Racing
· Need for Speed: Most Wanted
· Juiced
· Hot Rod: Garage to Glory
· Crazy Taxi 3
· Big Mutha Truckers
· 4x4 Evolution 2
· Midnight Club 2
Video Games Screenshots Movies Images Reviews News New Video Game Sucks VGS Online
Logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owner. Comments are property of their posters, the rest is ©VGS
Page Generation: 0.063 Seconds