· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
173 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Can the new Bionic Commando even possibly not suck
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Can the new Bionic Commando even possibly not suck
Can the new Bionic Commando even possibly not suck
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

Seems like it's using every single generic-ass game trick in the book, right down to the 'open world' crap that is massively overused today and is getting old as hell because it's hardly ever done right.

But worst of all seems to simply be that it's being designed primarily for consoles - and naturally due to the lack of precision brought on by analog sticks the arm swinging seems to mostly be facilitated by lockons, which is fucking gay given that the first game's best feature was being able to easily and smoothly attach your arm to anything solid.

(Seems a little strange that the best 'bionic arm' experience in 3D will probably remain Quake CTF with its' kickass grappling hookery. Guff.)

Also, how the shit can the same company be making that and Rearmed, which has the whole kitsch 60's shit down better than team fortress and benefits massively because of it, not to mention decent gameplay mechanics? Maybe it's because it's so similar to the source material. Shruggeth.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Whenever I read "open world" I try to stay clear of the game.

Next thing you know Ubisoft will make the next Alpha Centuri game with a 20 light years x 20 light years map, respawning starfighters, and missions that require to catch a space-bus half way across the galaxy
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Ah this is the game that I've played and the one that totally sucked ass! IGN says it's worth 9.4, but even 4.9 is too much for this frustration packet lame ass excuse for a video game actually crap for sale at 10$ a piece!

I would've preferred just a simple game like the old 2D ones were. No open world NO ENEMY RESPAWNS WHEN YOU DIE and no other crap that I don't know of because I dezinstalled the faggot immediately.
Re: Can the new Bionic Commando even possibly not suck
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

D wrote:
the 'open world' crap that is massively overused today and is getting old as hell because it's hardly ever done right.

Give this man a medal. I fully agree
Can the new Bionic Commando even possibly not suck
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck