· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
142 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Mass Effect
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Mass Effect
Mass Effect
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

For one of the first times, I almost totally disagree with the review.

Er.... em... so.... IS A FUCKING 360 PORT! Yeah, a well made port with decent gameplay and good graphics, probably stolen from PC, but FFS it has the same fucking U3 cover system you have critized so many times in games like Rainbow Six Vegas, ANGERING lame close combat like Gears of War where you can see and enemy coming in from the edge of the map, sitting in front of you, dropping his pants and jerking off in your fucking face without you been able to interrupt the shitfucking consolistic animation you are in to use the stupid limited melee atack consisting of an armpit hit. All of it with the enemy coming in towards and surpassing you without even ceasing to fire in a strict WAYPOINT AI uninterrupted movement! back to Unreal 1 times!

Then you have the EXTREMELY repetitive scenarios like that subterranean base that is the FUCKING SAME in EVERY planet, lame doors each 5 steps to hide the loading times, ABSOLUTELY bland places and even empty like that dock in the first snow world of the storyline. EVERY map is formed of fucking squares (as in all consolistic junk) something that you always stay when reviewing ports too.

And of course it's fucking SHORT unless you do the stupid mineral and alien quest of finding shit (I suppose it was put in the game to making Live achievements in the 360, cos when you do them in PC you get NOTHING), but the main storyline is REALLY short and neither the graphics nor the level design or extension of them justify that fucking quickness.

This game could have been FUCKING WAY BETTER if it were been developed for PC and then port to stupid consoles, like a Knights of the Old Republic 1 style plus the FPS features. But instead we have this consolistic piece of shit that remains fucking ridiculous in the PC gameplay.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

KOTOR was a console port too
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quote
captnPugwash_halabalobale
Banned

this game is awesome, a lot of effort has been actually put in this game. def in my hall of fame.

btw Kasrkin your are right in the fact that the offworld bases other than the main assignments are replicas with minor vairations. they could have added some modifications, but hey this game is so fucking huge.

also it would be cool to show videos of the planet surveys instead of text. but all in all this game shows how devs should be working hard to make a living instead of sucking on cum

HALL OF FAME
1. unreal
2. deus-ex
3. prey
4. mass effect
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

prey sucks you're gay
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ya Prey was pretty lame.

It really set first nations people back a hundred years
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quote
captnPugwash_halabalobale
Banned

Suislide wrote:
prey sucks you're gay
half-life 2 sucks, join the gahy club icon_cheers.gif ahey!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I didn't care much for Half Life 2 either. I was a huge fan of the first one, so story was a let down for me.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Hi fellow weirdo's.

FYI, I've just bought a heap of games, and I consider ME to be one of the better ones.....but I haven't finished it as yet.
My main problem with it is that the shooting aspect is console and Star Wars like, ie, I'd rather they used some authentic, loud guns as well.
Mass Effect
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck