· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
159 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - where are the motherfucking pc games sob developers?
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> where are the motherfucking pc games sob developers?
where are the motherfucking pc games sob developers?
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quote
captnPugwash_halabalobale
Banned

this shit is soo irritating, there seems to be no worthwhile pc games to play at the moment. i regret playing crysis since after crysis i just lost interest in all games cause it really ups your standard. games i am looking fwd to play are
prey2, portal2, hitman5, crysis-pt2, deus ex3, doom4?, duke nukem

and why the fuck are some of them at d2d priced at $40+ ? i will never buy a game more than $25, its just plain robbery. eg cod4, etc... Do you guys spend 45 $s on a game or on a slutty ho?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

More like there's no games worth playing at all in general. Having recently just finished the 360 port of Symphony of the Night, I've been looking for something to fill the void on any sort of medium and haven't been able to find a single thing.

Blame it on the total lack of indepedent developers in the west anymore and the way that all the japanese developers are retards who can't come up with new game mechanics and have us playing NES games with 3D graphics and the same old gameplay, I guss.
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

This is because they don't wanna new game mechanics, that means more learning curve and even not learning curve at all (if a casual player don't get the buttons in 2 minutes, he will launch the disc to a corner and instead would play any shit released by EA).

What they want is easy controls in a flashy gameplay and graphics enviroment, but just as good as the measure they have proven to be enough successful (PS2 first generation graphics until a few weeks).
where are the motherfucking pc games sob developers?
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck