· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
165 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - What the fuck is this faggot shit
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> What the fuck is this faggot shit
What the fuck is this faggot shit
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

Subtitle: "Give me a reason to keep playing devil may cry 4".

After constant badgering by people claiming that "If you like Ninja Gaiden you'll love Devil May Cry", I finally went out and brought this crap and within eighteen seconds I have already started to think it is shitty to the tenth degree.

So I am introduced to the game after a long-ass-fucking-boring-shitty (COCKS for short) cinematic of some dumb whore that lives firmly in the land of the uncanny valley, which is helped along by my rapid mashing of the fucking "skip the goddamn cinematics, I want to stab things" button (located right next to the "any" key), and suddenly the game seems to want to inform me that my character has a grand total of about five moves, two of which are just super versions of two others.

After the shitty tutorial teaching me how to use lockons - something which Ninja Gaiden curiously does not need to fucking ever use and yet still has more controllable combat than DMC4 - I go and fight the same retarded looking clown monsters for about 10 minutes. At this point I ejected the disk because I realized something amazing:

You can get the same experience playing devil may cry 4 whether you have the console turned on or off. Amazing.

FAGGOTRY.
View users profile Send private message
What the fuck is this faggot shit
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck