· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
155 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - "Good" griefing is fucking hilarious
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> "Good" griefing is fucking hilarious
"Good" griefing is fucking hilarious
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

After once again exploding the ego of a wannabe 'leet' noob by exploiting him to death, stealing all his stuff, putting it on and following him around in non-PvP areas and calling him a noob, I'm curious - do any of you tards have any stories of griefing noobish jackasses?

I'm not meaning "hay guys I camp't the newbie bin and kept killin them wen i was level 90, i aer best Pvpar ever" type shit, but rather when you use exploits or bugs to kill off annoying shitheads and basically ruin their day. You know the sort - they're typically the ones whom post lengthy, inane forum rants about how their PvP style is unbeatable and how they're so awesome because they haven't left their computer in 82 weeks.

While I hate MMORPGS with a passion, I find it insanely hilarious to grief people who take the game more seriously than their own lives.

So, got any crap to tell? I'll list my own, but I wanna see what other people have done first.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quote
ButtJeebs
Tard
Tard

Playing Falcon 4.0: Allied Force online and killing people in dogfights, while they complain that the missiles are unrealistic because they don't hit everytime. And saying whenever they lose, someone else cheated. Then continuing to play them because they claim they've found the "cheat/glitch" I use to beat them. That's as close as I've come....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Griefing people while hiding behind anonymity on the Internet is honor-less.

...face to face... maybe funnny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

M0nKeY wrote:
Griefing people while hiding behind anonymity on the Internet is honor-less.

Oh noes, somebody call the president of the internets!

Anyways, in a rather interesting (albeit old) story, when I was playing KAL online to review it I noticed that if you run away from a monster, you'd always run just fast enough that it couldn't hit you but not fast enough that you'd actually lose it in any realistic amount of time.

So I did the good samaritan thing - I immediately left to the Level 60's area with my level 17 homo-erotic korean guy and lead a pile of kill-a-whole-guild-in-no-trouble boss spawns into the newbie area, then logged out.

I think the server staff had to delete them when nobody could leave the starting area for longer than 3 seconds without being vaporised.

Yeah, this isn't the best example since it doesn't only fuck over jerks, but it was proper awesome all the same.
"Good" griefing is fucking hilarious
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck