· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
142 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - AUCTION FOR MEAN MOFOS MOM
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> AUCTION FOR MEAN MOFOS MOM Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
Yet another fucking rubbish reply. I can guarantee 99% of your replies mention either my parents, goats, assrape or how "great" you are. And yet you complain about me being boring?

and I can guarantee you will do anything to get a big fat cock shoved up your mouth in an attempt of grabbing attention.

Yes, run off to your new threads that have zero replies, you attention-whoring piece of shit.

the only reason I created them was to insult you, your honor (which I mentally murdered), and your family (roots).

if you don't feel the need to respond to them since you clearly know #1 you will lose and #2 I am saying the truth and #3 your heritage and honor means nothing to you anyway, there you go, zero replies.

enslaved, fag.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x your threads suck ass that might be why noone has responded.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x your threads suck ass that might be why noone has responded.

rather not, since I explained why you two are scared. whatever thread I create or response to turns into a grave for both of you.

like that thought? being buried alive with your dear cocksmith, you sick cocksucking midget faggot?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

nah your threads just suck simple as that really
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
nah your threads just suck simple as that really

more like, you suck on male dick.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

nope i just said your threads suck which they do
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
the only reason I created them was to insult you, your honor (which I mentally murdered), and your family (roots).

if you don't feel the need to respond to them since you clearly know #1 you will lose and #2 I am saying the truth and #3 your heritage and honor means nothing to you anyway, there you go, zero replies.

enslaved, fag.

The tears are probably welling up in your beadly little chink eyes as you watch your fucking rubbish threads sink slowly to the bottom of page 1. It's ok kid, don't bang your keyboard like that!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

enslaved, fag.

The tears are probably welling up in your beadly little chink eyes as you watch your fucking rubbish threads sink slowly to the bottom of page 1. It's ok kid, don't bang your keyboard like that!

I am smiling, enjoying my glorious victory.

besides, how much of a fucking jerk must YOU be to think my threads even matter to me? are you that stupid?

I would create a thousand threads, having them disappear on page 1337, and I wouldn't give a fuck. if only it wouldn't mean spending more time on these forums, while I'm constantly under the impression that you faggot are sneaking up from behind. yuck!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
while I'm constantly under the impression that you faggot are sneaking up from behind. yuck!

You should be so lucky, oh-dog-fucking-one!
Perhaps you should take up your mum's adverts for a personal bondage gimp instead, altho it may not be as gay as you would like.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
while I'm constantly under the impression that you faggot are sneaking up from behind. yuck!

You should be so lucky, oh-dog-fucking-one!
Perhaps you should take up your mum's adverts for a personal bondage gimp instead, altho it may not be as gay as you would like.

boring old ass insults coming from the same jerky old faggot as always.

you need to pass out next time your daddy asks you to touch his penis. it isn't doing you any good obviously.

see, THAT is insulting. but one of my lesser insults. and what you say is not one bit offending. it's like, "ooh your mother eh bondage blah you ehm suck!!!".

all of the stuff you mention is secretly happening in reallife to you I guess.

that's the prime example of why I fucking shred you to bones, virtually. and you, not so much.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

The fact that you think your gibberish posts are insulting, is insulting enough as it is.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
The fact that you think your gibberish posts are insulting, is insulting enough as it is.

matter of fact, it's more like your jewish nature is unable to resist my insults, eats them up inside its filthy, black heart and spits out a mere copy of those. which would explain why you suck at everything.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:

matter of fact, it's more like your jewish nature is unable to resist my insults, eats them up inside its filthy, black heart and spits out a mere copy of those. which would explain why you suck at everything.

stop telling us you suck mean mofos dick we already know
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:

stop telling us you suck mean mofos dick we already know

no, but you constantly ask me for sexual attention. no way you faggotish gaylord.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

i said no m9x now put your bent cock away
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:

I fear you really said that, but to cocksucker, and definitely not me. did he abuse you again? poor little fag.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

I fear you really said that, but to cocksucker, and definitely not me. did he abuse you again? poor little fag.

nope you can see i wrote m9x there unless your blind. now i told you boy PUT YOUR BEND COCK AWAY YOU HOMO
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

nope you can see i wrote m9x there unless your blind. now i told you boy PUT YOUR BEND COCK AWAY YOU HOMO

who are you to call someone homo? you are asking people (me, mofo) for gay sex randomly with your other account you spasmic dogturd face.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:25 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

who are you to call someone homo? you are asking people (me, mofo) for gay sex randomly with your other account you spasmic dogturd face.

MOFO WANTS YOU
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

MOFO WANTS YOU

stop your screaming, we know you're a shit eating assface already. time to get some dick for you.
AUCTION FOR MEAN MOFOS MOM
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming