· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
80 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - whos the faggot? vote now!
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> whos the faggot? vote now! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
to whom are you talking? the voices in your head won't listen. they hate you for your sexual inconvenience having the desire to rape little children.

but even they reject you. are you gonna jack off to this imagination? add a little blood, a little shit smeared around your mouth from asslicking, and you have nearly reality.

You lose.
Go back to school kiddy.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
to whom are you talking? the voices in your head won't listen. they hate you for your sexual inconvenience having the desire to rape little children.

but even they reject you. are you gonna jack off to this imagination? add a little blood, a little shit smeared around your mouth from asslicking, and you have nearly reality.

You lose.
Go back to school kiddy.

is that all you can come up with? talk about who needs a comeback, and who totally blows it.

stop jacking off while trying to flame me you piece of bloody pigeon shit. and get your fatso ass out of the intarweb. faggots don't deserve the honor of facing me.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

You lose.
Go back to school kiddy.

is that all you can come up with? talk about who needs a comeback, and who totally blows it.

stop jacking off while trying to flame me you piece of bloody pigeon shit. and get your fatso ass out of the intarweb. faggots don't deserve the honor of facing me.

I raised some points against you here and all you could do was post more of your retarded gibberish about rape, shit and asslicking.
You really lack the willpower son!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

You lose.
Go back to school kiddy.

I raised some points against you here and all you could do was post more of your retarded gibberish about rape, shit and asslicking.
You really lack the willpower son!

weird, you raised basically nothing but nonsense and your stinky cock cause you find my flames so hot. HEY that's paradox! get it?

you just suck, loser. get over it and stop creating that barrier inside of yourself. you shouldn't lie to yourself. you ARE a gay faggot.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
weird, you raised basically nothing but nonsense and your stinky cock cause you find my flames so hot. HEY that's paradox! get it?

you just suck, loser. get over it and stop creating that barrier inside of yourself. you shouldn't lie to yourself. you ARE a gay faggot.

HEY I got your momma's head in a vice while I fucked her with a power drill.
Don't forget, you're the one who confessed to being a faggot in the faggot thread!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

HEY I got your momma's head in a vice while I fucked her with a power drill.
Don't forget, you're the one who confessed to being a faggot in the faggot thread!

HEY I got a hint for you: you never ever possessed anything. you're a poor little nigger fuck, who's goal it is to get rich from snatching crack off dealers around your bum-block. thing is, they beat you up each time you sneak up on them from behind cause you've got "faggot" written all over you. everyone knows.

and I never confessed anything, especially regarding "faggot". you need to stop making up this shit while you're being anally abused by some random male hooker.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

just admit it m9x this is getting boring just like your mom in bed
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
just admit it m9x this is getting boring just like your mom in bed

indeed it is getting boring for me to win again and again, but that's life. I'm a winner, you're a loser. stupid bitch anally raping your father in bed yet you think it was my mother? how disgusting you are.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Shouldn't those two faggots resolve their problems in some other way? Like, go to a faggot therapist or bake a bunch of penis shaped pancakes? I guess they like getting their asses handed to them before they fuck them in a gay fashion.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Mean_MOFO wrote:
Shouldn't those two faggots resolve their problems in some other way? Like, go to a faggot therapist or bake a bunch of penis shaped pancakes? I guess they like getting their asses handed to them before they fuck them in a gay fashion.

they probably get a boner out of this dirty talk. they can't quit :)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

you cant quit swallowing mofos cum now get on your knees open your mouth and wait for mofo.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

you cant quit swallowing mofos cum now get on your knees open your mouth and wait for mofo.

don't be so upset tiny faggot. just because your family rejected you because of your gayness doesn't mean you don't have a place to be. there's always cocksmiths asshole open for your little genital.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

mofo is asking you to open wider m9x
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
mofo is asking you to open wider m9x

there he goes again; randomly applying further damage to your ego and honor, because you suck at flaming so badly.

pathetic worm. go eat some shit or smear it all over your bum so you can feel like cocksmith was there.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

whats that you cant talk beacuse you got mofos cock in your mouth
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

NiggBUILDER wrote:
whats that you cant talk beacuse you got mofos cock in your mouth

And you can't type because your fingers are so deep up in cocksucker's ass you're starting to scratch your smegma off the back of his teeth.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

mofo its all about your mom and today i cook her feet and feed them to you
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

NiggBUILDER wrote:
mofo its all about your mom and today i cook her feet and feed them to you

Congrats on another useless idiotic grammar redundant reply.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Mean_M0F0
Flame Me
Flame Me

cool your posts are getting worse mofo WELL DONE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Mean_M0F0 wrote:
cool your posts are getting worse mofo WELL DONE

And your retardation is already at its peek. In fact, it just goes to infinity.
whos the faggot? vote now!
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming