· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
153 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - AUCTION FOR MEAN MOFOS MOM
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> AUCTION FOR MEAN MOFOS MOM Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Mean_MOFO wrote:
We all know you two faggots are sticking around only because you want someone to send you a gay PM. It's not gonna happen you faggot trash can filled with rotten banana leftovers and human waste.

haha good one icon_cheers.gif
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:
We all know you two faggots are sticking around only because you want someone to send you a gay PM. It's not gonna happen you faggot trash can filled with rotten banana leftovers and human waste.

get that cock out of his ass boy i told you.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

get that cock out of his ass boy i told you.

I never had my cock in his ass. mind you, when I say I fucked your father, I didn't literally fuck him. more like fucked his bloody face up when I was angry a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:

I never had my cock in his ass. mind you, when I say I fucked your father, I didn't literally fuck him. more like fucked his bloody face up when I was angry a bit.

you couldnt beat a ant up son your a weak kid ive said it before and your a ladyboy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

Eat shit you gay fucking suckup. I bet you'd even eat my shit if it meant you'd score brownie points you little weed.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:18 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

Eat shit you gay fucking suckup. I bet you'd even eat my shit if it meant you'd score brownie points you little weed.

poor you. need to comment on a post that isn't even a flame against anyone, even worse, with a flame of yours.

is this why they call gays the "backdoor" people? seriously, you are trying to fuck me from behind. ooh that's disgusting come to think of it, you're in reality a gay faggot. yuck. anyway, you suck, your flames suck, you suck at life, and I've beaten you once I'll beat you twice.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:25 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:

you couldnt beat a ant up son your a weak kid ive said it before and your a ladyboy

so, you too think of sons and boys. ugly fat queer motherfucker. dig yourself in some mens arse and stop polluting the forums with gay chattr you sandnigger..
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

yeah m9x you are a boy a gayboy simple as that.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
yeah m9x you are a boy a gayboy simple as that.

when you say things like this, they always sound like a compliment. especially since you're totally into gays.

but no chance, I'm not gonna fuck you up the arse, you gay wanker.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
poor you. need to comment on a post that isn't even a flame against anyone, even worse, with a flame of yours.

is this why they call gays the "backdoor" people? seriously, you are trying to fuck me from behind. ooh that's disgusting come to think of it, you're in reality a gay faggot. yuck. anyway, you suck, your flames suck, you suck at life, and I've beaten you once I'll beat you twice.

Of course you were the first one to bring up the thought of "fucking you from behind" you foul streak of piss. Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

Of course you were the first one to bring up the thought of "fucking you from behind" you foul streak of piss. Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.

I didn't bring up the thought even if you wish I did. for that would probably give you a boner. all I did was explain why people refer to dirty faggots like you as "backdoor" fuckers. or similar.

don't be so upset cause I exploited your nature.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

I didn't bring up the thought even if you wish I did. for that would probably give you a boner. all I did was explain why people refer to dirty faggots like you as "backdoor" fuckers. or similar.

don't be so upset cause I exploited your nature.

Another shitty cop-out of a comeback.
Now bid on mofo's mom or get back to class.
You might have to ask your mum for pocket money in order to bid, but then I did steal all her savings after I ragged her silly, so perhaps you should start begging on the street like the gutter rat you are.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
Another shitty cop-out of a comeback.
Now bid on mofo's mom or get back to class.
You might have to ask your mum for pocket money in order to bid, but then I did steal all her savings after I ragged her silly, so perhaps you should start begging on the street like the gutter rat you are.

I never needed a comeback whatsoever. while you obviously need one, just look at how much you need to write as reply when I beat the shit out of you both mentally and physically.

besides, I skipped most of your shitty boring ass insults, they wouldn't touch me anyway [like your sister does. oh she touches my penis good]. see? that was fucking insulting. I took the honor of your cocky, desperate sister and smeared shit all over it. my shit. taken out of your fathers mouth after he jacked off to it.

fuck that was so mean. I should compliment myself. congratz m9x, you win!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
I never needed a comeback whatsoever. while you obviously need one, just look at how much you need to write as reply when I beat the shit out of you both mentally and physically.

besides, I skipped most of your shitty boring ass insults, they wouldn't touch me anyway [like your sister does. oh she touches my penis good]. see? that was fucking insulting. I took the honor of your cocky, desperate sister and smeared shit all over it. my shit. taken out of your fathers mouth after he jacked off to it.

The fact that I don't have a sister renders your entire insult void, you dumb fucking gimp.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

The fact that I don't have a sister renders your entire insult void, you dumb fucking gimp.

easily said, because in reality your parents always hid your sister from you in order to prevent you from raping her which they feared. it would create another incest beast such as your brother is [spawned by you and your mother].
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

Yet another fucking rubbish reply. I can guarantee 99% of your replies mention either my parents, goats, assrape or how "great" you are. And yet you complain about me being boring?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
Yet another fucking rubbish reply. I can guarantee 99% of your replies mention either my parents, goats, assrape or how "great" you are. And yet you complain about me being boring?

and I can guarantee you will do anything to get a big fat cock shoved up your mouth in an attempt of grabbing attention.

does this classify as "mouthrape"? since you like to category all of the powerful insults. but while you're at it, you shouldn't miss out and name only so few.

and yet I do call you whatever I like, since whatever I say is true, since I owned anyone so far. is this "how great you are"? I assume yes.

I don't see a problem really; all you are doing lately is catching up with drying your tears.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Mean_M0F0
Flame Me
Flame Me

yeah and you want me m9x i know you do
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Mean_M0F0 wrote:
yeah and you want me m9x i know you do

hello cocksucker. how are you today?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:

and I can guarantee you will do anything to get a big fat cock shoved up your mouth in an attempt of grabbing attention.

Yes, run off to your new threads that have zero replies, you attention-whoring piece of shit.
AUCTION FOR MEAN MOFOS MOM
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming