· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
139 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Forever Worlds
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Forever Worlds
Forever Worlds
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Grumpyboy
Flame Me
Flame Me

I can find any reviews for Forever Worlds this normaly mean the game is shit for some reason
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

well write a fucking review you cunt what do you want me to do about it?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:08 am Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Just got a copy.

I'm not an adventure game fan but I'll check it out in a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:38 am Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

uh... It kinda blows bad. I would get Siberia 2 If you want an adventure game. This has like mist 1 quality graphics (if that) It makes use of the DivX 5.1.1 codec but other than that the game could have been made in 1997. Its not good. I didnt get into tha gameplay much, becasue frankly it would have been a waste of my time. It looks and even RAN like crap in some areas. (9800Pro/2.2GHz System)

Theh story seemed lame too your a palientologist who fell into the tree of life.... ERm... Yea Ok.... tongue6.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:35 pm Reply with quote
Grumpyboy
Flame Me
Flame Me

Forever Worlds
A magic adventure though the sphincter of a dead goat

This game is so fucking shit that I wouldn’t even use the cd to scrape shit out of my arsehole (which is just as well because I don't have a cd).

During the install it forced me to install divx5 which gave me a feeling of false optimism for some reason.

Well…It had the longest most dull and tedious intro ever, all about this stupid old doddering cunt looking for a fucking magic tree. Then they had this stupid brainless valley girl type (oh that’s like so not cool) with the most irritating voice doing a voice over along with this American squeaky clean college boy.

It started in the Jungle (and my game finished there about three screens later).

Its supposed to be a Mist type game, Yes I know that already sounds shit which means I must be a fuckwit but I’ve played every other type of game to death and I was fucking board so, fuck off, well anyway I moved the mouse to the edge of the screen expecting to see an direction arrow to click but no, no, not in this shit game in this crap game the right mouse click brings up the fucking save menu now, how cunting stupid is that!

What stupid retarded moronic monkey fucker decided that, as for the graphics I’ve seen paintings by those poor bloody cunts with no arms that paint with their fucking feet do fucking better pictures.

When I moved finally figured out how to move, I expected a nice smooth dissolve to the next screen, like games that been out since the Noah’s Ark do. but no, flip! clang! next picture, like some shity old slide show on an old clapped out slide projector, it even paused the pc for a few seconds like it was calculating PI to the 3 billionth decimal point instead of just changing a poorly rendered shoddy picture.

As for the sound well fine (well not really) expect for the fact it cuts out for a few seconds every time you change screen, this is very disurbing when you’ve got fucking loud jungle sounds, monkeys yelling, birds twitting, bears shiting, and all that jungle shit, in a crappy high piched tinny low bit rate mp3 sound , and then silence and then, bang! it starts again. I played better games on a broken Sega master system

I cant believe I fucking wasted bandwidth downloading this fucking shit I should apologise to my I.S.P. for allowing such shit to pass thorough them, and I can’t fucking believe the stupid sorry arsed fucking cretin who put it up to be downloaded, I expect its the developers who did it, they must be sooo fucking desperate (they must realise its shit) that they are giving it away in the sad hope it might get a following.

I bet at this moment they are being buggered senseless up the arse till they bleed though their arse, nose and ears, by their bankers as payment in kind for the 50 dollars 25 cents they lent them to make it.

If paid money for this I would be in the streets looking for someone to hurt, I did’nt pay for it, but it makes me angry that I might have. Since I do pay for games sometimes.

I was going to get rid out of the iso’s but now I will keep them it burn in to CDs and give to people I really really fucking hate just so they can waste their time installing it like I did.

-100000000 of 10
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

submit the damn review or ill just copy and paste it and take credit for it

and give it a real score
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:15 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Don't care if you talk about that shit here but main page articles can not contain references to piracy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Grumpy_Boy
Tard
Tard

M0nKeY wrote:
Don't care if you talk about that shit here but main page articles can not contain references to piracy.

Shiver me timbers, I, I, captain

Signed Roger the cabin boy
Forever Worlds
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck