· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
210 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Mirrors Edge Catalyst
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Mirrors Edge Catalyst
Mirrors Edge Catalyst
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:15 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

played the first version 8 years back and i am really digging this game. imo it is really innovative. something about this game wants me to live in this world. the textures are photo realistic in some places. the illumination model is good.

the character development is quite underdeveloped, but the story holds some interest. this game has some real potential. no idea why it did not get a good rating. i guess too many dumb teenage boys liking action games. it is an artistic game so you need some acquired taste to appreciate it. You do get some old school video games vibes as you play thru and i really liked that. that being said combat is not the smoothest. i mean the individual moves are ok, but the execution is poor. this is not an easy game to solve esp the billboard hacks that can be challenging. the grid mode is a cool aspect added.

this game is special to me. i hope they invest in this IPO for the future and release one soon instead of the long 8 year wait.

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck