· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
61 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - so...
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> so...
so...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:53 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

grabbed Wolfenstein The New Order and playin it....more later kids

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:10 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

great work out at the gym and just sitting in my man cave after a wonderful meal....feel good time and its time to crank up my gaming pc for another session of wolf.

so...some things put me off...i mean it could have been so much better, instead suddenly from the u-boat to the underwater ancient something you head to moon and back to the london nautica? kinda stupid without any context.....anyways plying it for the gfx, the new id tech 5.......still i cant run it on max on my 7680x1600 rig.....was thinking if i should get the 2x geforce titan blacks....this game really needs large texture memory to run at ultra mode...so that is a decision to make

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:22 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
anyways plying it for the gfx, the new id tech 5.......still i cant run it on max on my 7680x1600 rig.....was thinking if i should get the 2x geforce titan blacks....this game really needs large texture memory to run at ultra mode...so that is a decision to make

I thought you weren't such a graphics whore?

Anyway, pogma, he has a 7680x1600 rig, if you want to hold up to your reputation you must top that. icon_pirat.gif
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

finished the game.....it was ok, not bad not great either. wasted my $60

nah more of a explorer like Columbus, except i prefer to explore the digital environments proudly sitting on my majestic executive
leather throne, controlling a vast digital world by my mere finger tips in the comfort of my royal man cave palace...HA HA HA HA ( majestic laughter )

pogma, he is probably just lying...and even if he did he probably sold his house and lives in the shelter or something....maybe he can post some pics
of his rigs eh? anyways i am still debating.....i have 680 gtx on sli, have my eye on Amd r9 295x2, seems the most logical purchase option. just holding
back on spending the cash, only time will tell.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I don't have any reputation except for wanting quality games and products, as for my PC gear, my PC is now 18months old, so who the fuck would boast/lie about owning an 18month old pc.

My GFX stance is very clear, SW should keep up with HW, so dev's should ensure the power and features of new HW are utilized, otherwise what's the point of buying anything that's grossly inefficient.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:26 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Insert titan blacks joke referencing black slaves and how hard they work and how hot they run
icon_farao.gif
so...
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck