· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
160 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - nigger music
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> nigger music
nigger music
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Apparently some black hip hop mogul named "Nasty Nas" is re-releasing some "classic" nigger album from 20 years ago. The reason I bring this up is because all of the monkeys in my area are going bananas. Do you guys listen to "rap" music? Or do you guys still listen to this garbage?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

What does Megadeth have to do with rap?

To answer your question I haven't really listened to Megadeth for a long long time and never
listened to any rap (except an Ice-T album once after his Bodycount project: I thought it slightly
interesting because it was somewhat aggressive but lacked any power whatsoever and was
otherwise rather forgettable).
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:33 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

In regards to music, I have an EPIC summary that I just found. I don't even remember doing this, but HERE IT IS. It is epic. Read it, bitch, then comment. Now, for the actual music, at least listen to the best part of it, which I've linked in the comments. It is at 5:30, that is the start of my favorite song off of these compilations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t62abTXCNE

And Megadeth is ok. I liked Hanger 18. THANK YOU GUITAR HERO for edumacating me.

As for rap, this is the best rap song in the world, and RAP sucks ass. In fact, it is one of few (under 10 or so total), rap songs, that I don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuq1ZaHfbqQ

But fuck Niggers. And their music.

DID YOU KNOW THAT: The first rapper was white, and he wasn't a rapper. He just had a really low voice, and didn't bother singing. He just talked, monotone style, along with the band, the big band, trumpets and shit, 60's style, even earlier. NOW YOU KNOW.

If it wasn't for us enslaving those niggers, they'd have no technology or... "talent", whatsoever, they'd still be huffing paint and dung and shit. Fucking idiots, do REAL drugs, don't sniff cow shit, you fucken FOOL.

OOH-OOH-AH-AH! MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO. And when they don't see something cool they can copy from us, they resort to their own ideas, like snorting gun powder and huffing goat piss. At least sand niggers got heroine, nigger niggers got NOTHIN'.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 am Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

Rap originates itself from reagge which is and was a black music.
I don't listen tho either of them but I admit there are a FEW songs that are actually quite good (performers in general: NONE).

Though the genre do carries some possibility.
But nowdays, rap slooowed down. A LOT. They don't even talk fast, they just putting up poor rhymes with the most general talk. And back then there were some rappers that packed some weightful stuff to go along with their lyrics, now it's all just only a few high pitched shit tingling in the background and that's it - there's no energy in it, just cik-cik-pfff-pibi-cik-cik instead of BURRR-PAM-CHSSS-B-BRRR-PAM-CHAAA if you know what I mean. And completely without cool samples, actually there are no samples at all, that just died out.

Some of today's shitty stuff, swear I can't even hear any rhytm in this, the drums are completely nonexistent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjV7krmYobI
And compare that to this for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rgPhT74XuU
This managed to be a lot better without even saying a single fuck. I mean this latter can fit into a car chase.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

I meant that the whole monotone talking voice lead vocal man thing, was a white guy's idea. Reggae had actual singing.

Hold on, I WILL FIND YOU THE FIRST,"RAPPER", the first FUCKNUT that decided to chant some lyrics instead of"SING" them.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote
dingdong
Flame Me
Flame Me

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:

If it wasn't for us enslaving those niggers, they'd have no technology or... "talent", whatsoever, they'd still be huffing paint and dung and shit. Fucking idiots, do REAL drugs, don't sniff cow shit, you fucken FOOL.

OOH-OOH-AH-AH! MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO. And when they don't see something cool they can copy from us, they resort to their own ideas, like snorting gun powder and huffing goat piss. At least sand niggers got heroine, nigger niggers got NOTHIN'.
good points, i will research more in this area

Ding ding dong, ding-da-ding-ding-dong....i keep ur head spinnin...yeah!
nigger music
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming