· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
66 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - To Pogma9
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> To Pogma9 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Angry Joe played for 60hrs and called it a masterpiece/legendary gaming franchise as it was obvious to him the depth of improvements over Obl.
So once again your bullshit's been exposed.....what nonsense will you appeal to next hahahahhaahahaha

Remember, Skyrim=200 GOTY awards...how do u like dem apples assboy.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

TL;DR: 'THIS ONE GUY SAID IT WAS LEGENDARY THAT MEANS IT IS BECAUSE I SHARE HIS OPINION'

Absolutely fabulous.

It's especially funny since Angry Joe has pretty much often pointed out that his reviews are just his take, and if someone liked a game more, or less, then that's their open choice and they're free to have that view. He has never once pretended like his view is the end-all say in whether a game is bad (as evidenced by him often having retracted his statements in the past and saying he either gave a game too hard a time, or gave it far too much credit, lowering or raising a score way later). Unlike a certain piggy who keeps acting like he's always right, despite insisting he isn't acting like he's always right, only to turn around at every interval whenever he's found more straws to grasp at and then run around screaming his own praise like an eight year old thinking he's won an argument.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:30 pm Reply with quote
Mikey1345
Tard
Tard

Pogma9 wrote:
Angry Joe played for 60hrs and called it a masterpiece/legendary gaming franchise as it was obvious to him the depth of improvements over Obl.
So once again your bullshit's been exposed.....what nonsense will you appeal to next hahahahhaahahaha

Remember, Skyrim=200 GOTY awards...how do u like dem apples assboy.

You're hiding behind other people's statements. AGAIN. Seriously, you're becoming a broken record.

Two hundred GOTY. So totally not from paid off reviewers and those riding the hype-train. Right? Sixty hours, just for story? Sure. After? Nope, I'm sure he just wanted to just finish the story at least and never bothered to get into the sidequests.

Seriously, the battle for the fate of the world, if you played through til the end, is resolved in 1-2 swings at full level. You can even beat him at level 25 to 30. The final dragon is a PUSSY. Best gameplay my fucking ass.

Again, even AJ was affected by the Hype and actually admitted it. He even oozes the odor of hype the moment he pops onto his review video.

burningdickman wrote:
TL;DR: 'THIS ONE GUY SAID IT WAS LEGENDARY THAT MEANS IT IS BECAUSE I SHARE HIS OPINION'

Absolutely fabulous.

It's especially funny since Angry Joe has pretty much often pointed out that his reviews are just his take, and if someone liked a game more, or less, then that's their open choice and they're free to have that view. He has never once pretended like his view is the end-all say in whether a game is bad (as evidenced by him often having retracted his statements in the past and saying he either gave a game too hard a time, or gave it far too much credit, lowering or raising a score way later). Unlike a certain piggy who keeps acting like he's always right, despite insisting he isn't acting like he's always right, only to turn around at every interval whenever he's found more straws to grasp at and then run around screaming his own praise like an eight year old thinking he's won an argument.

More or less this.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Yep, I'm sure Bethesda paid off 200 reviewers.
Did you listen to Giantbomb's GOTY podcast?.....u can still listen to the MP3 of them discussing it, it's day 5 2011.

They even admitted that the PS3 version was crap at the time, but still awarded PC+xbox GOTY.

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/?page=11
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:16 pm Reply with quote
Mikey1345
Tard
Tard

Pogma9 wrote:
Yep, I'm sure Bethesda paid off 200 reviewers.
Did you listen to Giantbomb's GOTY podcast?.....u can still listen to the MP3 of them discussing it, it's day 5 2011.

They even admitted that the PS3 version was crap at the time, but still awarded PC+xbox GOTY.

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/?page=11

And you fail to understand there's more ways to buy a review than with money.

Pressure, for one thing. Plenty of guys who've worked for gaming magazines have pointed out that there's a major stigma on giving an honest review for a game.

Cause when you do that, then those companies will refuse to give you the preview of a game, meaning your magazine won't be able to get a review out for the game until after it comes out.

Then there's the invites to E3, and other such events. So chances are whatever they say in your shoddy podcast, they are still not being honest and probably haven't done enough to earn themselves the wrath of the gaming company.

Let's also not forget that the moment you give an honest review, people like Gamespot and IGN jump on your ass to stomp it out. Gamestop FIRED a dude for giving an honest review of Kane & Lynch that didn't lavish it with praise.

The mainstream reviewer industry is corrupt as shit.

Even Suislide here keeps saying this.

Of course NONE OF THAT IMPLIES THAT THEY ARE EXPECTED TO GIVE THE GAME A FAVORABLE REVIEW. AMIRITE?

I find it funny that you rely on them to tell you what's good and what's not, when they're in bed with the 'CONSOLE FAGGOT SHIT FAGOIJASFOJIAFIOPJASIOP' developers that you keep slinging shit at.

But then again this is what Piggy is, so expecting consistency or rational behaviour is asking a bit too much.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

So you think Bethesda paid off/worked over 200 reviewers and all the independent online reviewers as well?
Of course it's crazy to believe any such thing, but u fucks are desperate to somehow win this un-winnable discussion.

I like Skyrim and nothing you've said has enlightened me or will deter me from playing this great game again.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote
Mikey1345
Tard
Tard

Pogma9 wrote:
So you think Bethesda paid off/worked over 200 reviewers and all the independent online reviewers as well?
Of course it's crazy to believe any such thing, but u fucks are desperate to somehow win this un-winnable discussion.

What do you mean by independent? Those who actually are independent, but were blinded by hype generated in the game companies, or have no taste, or those who claim they're independent?

Un-winnable? You mean futile. Man, for a philosopher-wannabe I thought you'd clean up your vocabulary a bit. You keep proving me wrong there, man.

Quote:
I like Skyrim and nothing you've said has enlightened me or will deter me from playing this great game again.

Translation 1: "I like Skyrimjob because I get to fap off to computer generated characters with naked mods because it has such great graphics that makes it so easy to fap to."

BASEMENT DWELLER VIRGIN ALERT.

Oh btw, did you call these people yet?

Translation 2: "NOTHING YOU HAVE SAID HAS MADE IT THROUGH MY THICK SKULL!"

No shit, that's why we're calling you ignorant in the first place, because you refuse to listen and keeps dismissing shit. But hey, of course there is no cure for stupidity, and you have absolutely zero intention of having an open mind towards the subject anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

K retards, in a couple of days I'll write a sizeable post detailing why I like skyrim, then hopefully you'll STFU as my migraine's moving towards a tumor listening to your bullshit.

But let's take a moment to reflect upon your seething arrogance as you believe that EVERYONE{except yourselves of course} is so stupid and gullible that they're either wrong or need to retract their initial thoughts after the "hype" died down.!!!

Btw, it's un-winnable because I'm aware of skyrim's faults but enjoy playing it anyway, plus I've never cared for the endings of any cunthesda game.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 am Reply with quote
Mikey1345
Tard
Tard

Pogma9 wrote:
K retards, in a couple of days I'll write a sizeable post detailing why I like skyrim, then hopefully you'll STFU as my migraine's moving towards a tumor listening to your bullshit.

Good. Go get a tumor, we don't need anymore retarded sexually insecure 40 year old manchildren taking up the air and space in this world.

Quote:
But let's take a moment to reflect upon your seething arrogance

Seething arrogance'. Riiiiight. This coming from the guy who continues to just spout 'I LIK SKYRIM CUZ' and never actually states actual, legitimate reasons that can't be refuted. Y'know, like the bugs, or the fact that it's a console release, or the fact that it has a shorter playtime, and less content than its previous releases, or the fact that it runs on the Oblivion engine.

Even now you're just going to write a longass tl;dr rant about 'omg skyrim fapfapfapfap' rather than give any actual FACTS supporting your liking of the game

Quote:
Btw, it's un-winnable because I'm aware of skyrim's faults but enjoy playing it anyway, plus I've never cared for the endings of any cunthesda game.

You make me laugh. As always, the pages from before says otherwise and that you're only saying that to attempt in a half-assed way to garner some leverage.

But okay, sure. Go ahead. Let's see what you can do, Piggy. Squeal for me more.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

This should be "fucken" hilarious.

I suppose you're spending the weekend performing your usual activities, sucking dick in Spring Hill, only to get your stomach pumped at the Spring Hill Clinic after your weekend of debauchery. As we all know, you're on a first name basis with the staff at the Spring Hill Clinic. That's why you can't be bothered to type out this post now, right?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

YOU CAN WAIT FOR MY FUCKEN TRUTHS
GO FUCK YOURSELVES OFF OVER MILEY CYRUS
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

I'm not going to "fuck myself off over" that gutterslut. Y'see, I have standards.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quote
dididothat
Flame Me
Flame Me

No idea what this is about.

But at 20 fucking pages of endless fucking nonsense bullshit, no one else does either.

Thanks for letting me vote.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

burningdickman wrote:
This should be "fucken" hilarious.

I suppose you're spending the weekend performing your usual activities, sucking dick in Spring Hill, only to get your stomach pumped at the Spring Hill Clinic after your weekend of debauchery. As we all know, you're on a first name basis with the staff at the Spring Hill Clinic. That's why you can't be bothered to type out this post now, right?

U fucks must be campy dooly stooges!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:02 am Reply with quote
dididothat
Flame Me
Flame Me

I'm assuming you guys are jerking off together.

For those of us who aren't interested in you guys swapping cum loads...

Any thoughts on video games?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:35 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

These guys are the latest batch of gaming intellectuals who know it all.....it's a blast communicating with them.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:41 am Reply with quote
Mikey1345
Tard
Tard

Pogma9 wrote:
These guys are the latest batch of gaming intellectuals who know it all.....it's a blast communicating with them.

Yet, why do you bother to keep communicating?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

In between headaches it can be fun.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:43 am Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

Pogma9 wrote:
U fucks must be campy dooly stooges!!!!!!!!

No, but I've been reading your YouTube shitposts.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Actually I couldn't be bothered writing a lengthy review of Skyrim with all the nit picking clones onboard, so I'll just keep this brief.

1...GFX, with HD packs the game is beautiful and literally breathtaking at times, of course those cocksuckers who abandoned the PC for console wouldn't know as they're maxing 640p....booyahhhh!!!!

2...Animations are excellent overall and fight animations are very good.

3...Sound is excellent and immersive, speaking of which, Skyrim probably has the greatest immersion of any game I've played, ie, I often feel I'm in the world rather than playing a game with good GFX.

4....Combat....surprisingly good, but there some minor problems here and there, but it's a HUGE improvement over the slow motion supa stiff Oblvion.

5....RPG system....love it, but it's not perfect, though legendary mode should help out.

6....questing.......good but could always be improved, though some of the main battles are epic.

7...exploration....easily one of the best.

8.....every mod I've used has worked, unlike with FO3+NVegas.

For me at least, when you add it all up, this is an enjoyable game that cries out for multiple playthru's.

In a time when games are crap and stagnant, Skyrim is a rare exception.
To Pogma9
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming