· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
139 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Important message of TRUTH to FYA.
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Important message of TRUTH to FYA. Goto page 1, 2  Next
Important message of TRUTH to FYA.
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

From now on, assume that all of your longwinded rants have been noticed by me, and have received a tl;dr stamp.
Thanks.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

Why didn't you fucken PM me you inconsiderate douche?

Also, I do not assume. You may assume that I assume, therefore, you are an ass, but I made you an ass. So what if I'm an ass? What you think you assuming will make an ass outta me and you? It only applies to you.

I presume, making u (which is myself) & me the president of whatever the fuck should be important to your stupid ideals, bitch. now pay your fucken taxes to me.

As long ass you are an ass, then I have no quarrel, 'cause I knew from the get go that your are an ASSHOLE AS WIDE AS A WIZARD'S SLEEVE TIMES FORTY THOUSAND.

Unkindly fuck off now.
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

"tl;dr"

So... it is too long for your under developed brain to handle trying to try to read it? So you didn't try? You fucking quitter. You australians are all the same - FAT RETARDS, CONVICTED BY EVEN FATTER RETARDS (THE BRITS) AS FUCKLUCKS AND THEN SENT TO A LITTLE ISLAND TO ROT AND INBREED.

This applies to the Capt as well. You fucking moron. Did you even try to try to have a drink? Thats how you read. You get fucking drunk, then you read. Let your brain declare some kind of summary of whatever the fuck it just read - let it declare it's findings, then acknowledge said findings, store it in your stupid fucking head, then reply.

anyone who says tl;dr is a complete abortion of human life. You are all fucking useless scum that deserves to fucking die a million times over.

Satan himself is puking at your retardation. Good fucking luck, dumbasses, especially towards master - that idiot fucker needs alot of luck just to get by.

Last edited by FUCK_YOU_ALL on Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

You do not visit this forum to make friends, do you? For if you do, you might want to try a slightly different tactic.
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

@DR. Fuck (AKA BERZERKER BITCH): The language we all undertake (in this particular instance, the language we all deal with is called "english") is fucked. It's rigged. All of these annoying languages are very limited when it comes to trying to SMACK others (smackin you bitch with a club to the face) with the muthafucken TRUTH.

DA TROOF
Pogma knows what I'm talking about.

All you do (shrinked berzerker) is sift thru your own predetermined bullshit - SIFTING THRU INDOCTRINATED FILTH (YOUR FOREFATHERS AND "TEACHERS" ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GILDED CAGE, dumbass - but you just went with it without enough 2nd or 3rd thoughts - you didn't think about it. You jsut took like a bitch) AINT GOOD ENOUGH, WEAKLING. YOU NEED MORE CLARITY, NOT HALF ASSERY! Now go and look up the word "sift". Then, forget all the instructions that you've been brainwashed with by equally brainwashed dickwads, fucking cum stains. Abortions of life. FAILURES.

Stop sifting thru your own bullshit, and the bullshit dumoed right into your lap and in your eyes by a bunch of sped bullfuckers, ALL OF YOU. Your fucking labels are obviously misconceived, and hilariously obsolete. Your game reviews are pretty fucken funny though- BUT LETS GET SERIOUS:

To all of you castrated cows:

So... you want to think about something, eh? You think you can just, think about things - and win?

Well...

... all your "findings", conclusions, whatever, on anything and everything, stem from controlled ex-communication (DEFINITION OF EX-COMMUNICATION: "Officially exclude someone from participation in the "sacraments" and "services" of the Christian Church." DO YOU SEE HOW FUCKING CONTROLLED YOU ARE? NO ONE IS ACTUALLY COMMUNING WITH YOU - WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS TRYING TO KILL YOU SLOWLY AND SOFTLY SO THAT YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE IT AND JUST ACCEPT IT AS NORMAL FROM DAY ONE, YOU AMNESIAC FUCKING BITCH, AAAND YOU ARE FUCKEN WHIPPED TO THE CHRISTIAN CHRUCH ON TOP OF IT ALL - JESUS WAS AN IDIOT, AND SO WAS PONTIUS PILATE, AND SO WAS THE ROMANS AND SHIT - SO YOU ARE YOU), said ex-communication drilled into your self by people as equally suppressed as you, all the way thru your life. Long winded? Its fucking text. There is no air, dipshit.

Anyways, the second you were born, you cried, your skin cut. Detached, isolated in a fucking prison called a "hospital", for weeks on end. Your parents' birth suffered the same bullshit, and their parents, and their parents parents, (AD INFINITUM - well, at least for the past 75000 years or so - when ever this current cycle began on this particular planet. Don't gimme that bible shit with there fucked up "time tables" - those guys are idiots), etc ad infinitum - generation before generation - you all got fucked from the get go. You never stood a chance.

- + -

FROM THEN ONWARDS, AN INTELLECTUALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY, SUPPRESSED DICKWAD FUCKING RETARD-OR-TWO. FUCKING. THOUSAND PLUS, have indoctrinated (DEFINITION OF INDOCTRINATION: "teaching someone to accept doctrines uncritically", and since all these doctrines are retarded, you are retarded now, idiot) you and your boring ass family into a system, a global (DEFINITION OF GLOBAL: Of or relating to the whole world; worldwide; Of or relating to the entire earth [THIS EARTH; GAIA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU NAME IT] as a planet) system (DEFINITION OF SYSTEM: A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular; A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; Method - order - scheme - process) specifically geared towards depriving your energy, your soul - your life.

Whatever the fuck you may label your entire being, your entire reason for existence. Your life. Your life has been fucked from the get go, simpleton.

Your a fucking dog. SITDOWN, AND SHUTUP.

So... indoctrinations, disguised as "school" (DEFINITION OF SCHOOL: "AN INSTITUTION for educating children". DEFINITION OF INSTITUTION: "A society or organization founded for a religious, educational, social, or similar purpose. DEFINITION F_ [ok, I wont go that far. Only suit dummies do dumb shit like that, idiots. SUFFICE TO RAGE ON, ALL SOCIETIES {I.E. ORGANIZATIONS, etc specific language labels} ARE FUCKING STUPID, AND ALL SOCIETIES' ""\FOUNDINGS/"" ARE AT LEAST TWICE AS STUPID]) . Oh, LOOK AT ME! I'm LEARNING! Fuck off, idiot. It is all an elaborate set of instructions. It is not good enough - it is not true education. Your parents never stood a chance and neither do you.

+ - +

Now read up fuckluck - read this if you dare.

Know this, half assed bitchez:

We are all our own gods, but you all suck at being your own gods.

HEED - there is no actual separation between you (your physical body, your interior mind, and all the rest, like your soul) and anything else.

Hell, even mainstream (jew stream) science approves of this - zoom the fuck in, and you'll see all molecules are connected. It takes your own will to charge the energy that makes up the molecules. No fucking oligarchy will teach you that though. Stick to your dumbass binary system and die, just like they want you to, or, you know - don't be an idiot.

Your mind maybe locked into a fucking thick skull, a bullshit gilded cage of filth, but the center of this galaxy (which is basically that giant fucking "sun" or whatever you may label it - that glowing orb of light at the center of the galaxy - look up some pics) and the center of the rest of the galaxies surrounding ours - that point of entry/energy is hitting you (it spawned you) and everything else right now as you read and breathe, and you are hitting it and everything surrounding it right the fuck back, albeit in a very dull predictable manner.

You're fucking dull movements can been recognized instantaneously. FUCK YOU FARM ANIMAL. Sorry, that was uncalled for. We're all in the same farm, but I already gutted that farmer guy, and took his truck, swapped some plates, etc.

- - -

Anyways, the fucking universe's movements have been dulled in part by THESE PRICKS:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny?showall=&start=1

You'll have to read up a bit.

Do it when you're bored as fuck and have lots of chemicals to aid you.

Don't just study it like a fucking test. INTEGRATE IT, digest it. Absorb the powerful knowledge. FUCK, does this language ever get tedious. The rest of the languages are just as tedious, and bad, IMO - english and chinese are just as fucking stupid and limited as mandarin and fuckluck.

So - Your mind has been almost totally restricted by the aforementioned fucks, (view the link I posted a paragraph or two before, when you can afford it) so it is not your fault that you (all of you) are an idiot, but still: FUCK OFF SIMPLETONS.

Anywho, view that link. Start at page one. The author does his best to remain absolutely clear, and he presents his findings in terms that simpletons like you all can potentially understand, maybe even grasp.

Last edited by FUCK_YOU_ALL on Fri May 17, 2013 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:36 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZaU7_yv2iA
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:10 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Oh yeah so what was my point? Oh right.

Fuck off berzerker, you cannon fodder bitch.
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

I'm amazed how much effort you guys put into this shit.
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

dumb kids wasting time......scurrying around like tiny insignificant roaches. bah who cares!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
dumb kids wasting time......scurrying around like tiny insignificant roaches. bah who cares!

THE MASTER OF SHIT HAS RETURNED TO GRACE US WITH HIS PRESENCE. NOW SOMEBODY HIRE A DOZEN MAIDS TO CLEAN UP THE FILTH HE TRACKED IN - I'LL GET THE TRANQUILIZER DARTS.

I gotta a question for you: Who the fuck would want to be a disciple of your shit? I mean even farm animals prefer themselves to be clean of feces. Maybe Mr. Fly would like to be part of you? Those cockroaches you mentioned?
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:21 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Fucked if I'm reading most of this shit!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:

I gotta a question for you: Who the fuck would want to be a disciple of your shit? I mean even farm animals prefer themselves to be clean of feces. Maybe Mr. Fly would like to be part of you? Those cockroaches you mentioned?
listen roachster you are wasting your time scurrying around. Here is my answer, prepare to take it and take it in read hard tiny roachster. A roach-dive into the sewage now is your immediate activity. Now go play with your other young roachmates, stupid insgnificant cocka-roach....shoo shoo.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCKEN GROW UP CLOWNS, AND STOP ACTING LIKE GOOSE AND PRETENDING TO BE MEN.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:10 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:

listen roachster you are wasting your time scurrying around. Here is my answer, prepare to take it and take it in read hard tiny roachster. A roach-dive into the sewage now is your immediate activity. Now go play with your other young roachmates, stupid insgnificant cocka-roach....shoo shoo.

You aint Tony Montana. Even if you were, you got FUCKED in the back side with a shotgun, lazy bitch. No man would let himself get fucked from behind.

You're a bitch, master, rolling around in your own filth with insects, incapable of cleaning yourself.

Disgusting rat.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:12 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

EVERY BODY IN THIS THREAD OWES ME FIFTY BUCKS

CHECK MY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS

ALL YOUR YEYO BELONG TO ME
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:43 am Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

What's your fucking website name bitch is it www.sourmath.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:

You aint Tony Montana. Even if you were, you got FUCKED in the back side with a shotgun, lazy bitch. No man would let himself get fucked from behind.

You're a bitch, master, rolling around in your own filth with insects, incapable of cleaning yourself.

Disgusting rat.
your not making any sense, hardly surprising => u stupid cockaroach.

wanna get squashed?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zachofat wrote:

check my profile, my website is listed there.

Also, get some liposuction, fatty.

@Master:

Theres no fucking a in the word cockroach, ok? You're not scarface, your not cuban, your a scarred little bitch, a fucking towel head at that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:00 am Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
zachofat wrote:

check my profile, my website is listed there.

Also, get some liposuction, fatty.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.welcometodowntownfucktown.co.uk
Suggestions:
Search on Google:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:58 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zachofat wrote:
Google Chrome could not find [CUT]

Using which search engine? That would seem more relevant than the browser used.
Important message of TRUTH to FYA.
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming