· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
85 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - The Pope should die
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> The Pope should die
The Pope should die
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

HAHA that fuckin dumb bitch. Although I guess he was at least smart enough to see it coming - these fucking piece of shit scumbag pricks are traitors and are finally starting to get caught, and they see their own demise.

To everyone of the world, I hope you will eventually get the following statement through your thick skulls, then spread the message:

The Pope and all of his subordinates, that entire fucking religion, and in fact, ALL RELIGIONS, are made up of people that are ridiculously rusty dildos fags who wear dresses, the catholics or whatever, and the fucklucks from afrifuck with shit tickets wrapped around their head, greasy stupid hairy ass sand niggers, also wearing dresses, and those god damn stupid fucking jew rats, don't get me started on those, they might as well all be zionist.

This whole world's group of dummies, artificially divided into their sub groups, with their dumb flags and churches - these religions, these people, they blatantly make up pathetic excuses for the "explanation" of "life", explanations which the masses have accepted with barely any thought.

Religion, these filthy rats, they convinced the castrated sheep of this entire planet, they convinced the masses (I'm talking to you, shit stain) that, religion is law. Th rats told the masses, "they have seen the light". The cowardly crapulence of the worlds religions spout shit like, they are a testament to "jesus christ", that they are god's chosen, that Allah told them to do it, that god granted them some land, that moses's god wasn't just some stupid fucking wanna be draconian prick, etc.

No matter what the backstory was for a religion, no matter the specific excuse , these distractions all worked the same. Religion is the distraction. It is a work of fiction disguised as stuff psychics would convince people of, a magic trick, essentially.

Religion is a tool that can allow a select few to control the many. The religion and their people all have their different little fiction and backstories. Combine said stories with conflicting stories from a different clan, group, sect, religion, whatever, and it was never easier to spark up war.

When people are scared, scarred, they do your bidding. You go to church or you go to hell. It's the same with all other religions. Do what we say or die.

So these fuckfaces go around bitch slapping the world, bending it to do their retardedly hurt bidding. The religious people are so hurt and weak, I just want to wipe out all religions by killing every single member of every single religion.

So yeah, If you still haven't got the message yet...

I think it is time we all collectively said to the pope and all his family, and to all the ill founded re-LEGION complexes - let us say this message to them:

FUCK YOU!

- -

These people (the religious, and political filth, military/police/covert enforcement - all the filth of the world that owns your stupid ass) basically pulled a magic trick from their ass and smeared it all over you and your ancestors faces... and you just stood their like a bitch.

I'm gonna shove a cross so far up the pope's ass that it'll stick out his mouth. That lizard douchebag slave freak fuck tard with a fish on his head. He's so stupid I should kill him, them bring him back to life to kill him again, do it until I get bored.

I mean seriously, FUCK THIS GUY! I WILL KILL THE POPE, THAT IS NOT A THREAT THAT IS A FACT. Next up, is the queen. Fuck that bitch has had it coming. That whole family is retarded. That bald kid of theirs is more useless than tits on a bull.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

You dare say all religions are fake? Nay, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true god. While you disbelievers rot in the depths of Hell with stale beer and hookers with STD's, we shall enjoy cold beer volcanoes and nice stripper factories.

Let us sing praise to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, for He is a loving God. Of His might and dominion, there is no compare; of His mercy and deliciousness, there is no equal. No other god can challenge Him; in the taste test, He is invincible. Through His pasta, He has blessed us with everlasting life, and holy is His Name. For He is the Flying Spaghetti Monster: the One, True, and Most High God, creator of man and midgit, giver of pasta, giver of sauce, from age to holy age; not created He was, but ever He lives, through the glory of spaghetti, now and forever.

Yarr Most High Noodliness,
who art in the Sky,
blessed be thy name.
Thy Pirate Ship come,
thy Will be done,
on earth, as It is in the Sky.
Lead us not to Kansas,
But to somewhere more interesting.

Hail meatsauce, full of beef. The Spaghetti Monster is with you. Blessed are you among sauces, and blessed is the spice from your shaker. Heated meatsauce, monster of taste, pray for us non-pirates now and at the hour of our hunger. R'Amen
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:12 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The Parmesan god accepts your blessing it's infamous hench man the spaghetti.

The Itialians don't even realize it, but they collectively worship their spaghetti and meatball gods much more so than their catholic gods, or whatever the fuck they call them.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

So do you accept Pastafarianism as the one true religion?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote
GaMeRuInEr
Tard
Tard

Tl;dr
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

GaMeRuInEr wrote:
Tl;dr

.........fucker
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alright I got a fucking POLL outta this.

Meteors are smashing into earth, the Pope's about to get bitch slapped to death, and the bankers are gonna get their organs torn out from their bodies. Hallelujah

icon_cheers.gif

@zachofat: I hate all religion because they force you to worship something other than your own self. They are all a giant ponzi scheme, except the currency's alittle different.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Ha, nay, the FSM only requires you to accept him as a god and eat plenty of pasta. Prayers are not required nor excessive worship or forcing the religion upon others, for he is a loving god.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

You know what? I can't fucking stand pasta.

Fucking starch, gooey ass bullshit shaped into stringy noodles, smeared with decrepit acidic tomato paste, fucking crappy beef, annoying cheese.

I'll take my plate and break it in jagged halves over your nose, then stab you in the eye with a brick, then get my money back, then order a mojito and mescal, get some mangoes too, some pineapple - exotic fruit goes down very well with booze.

Then its time to throw the spaghetti & parmesan god into the trash.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_TOO
Tard
Tard

love7.gif

We fuck-yous will rule this forum once again!

Down with the pogmas! icon_cheers.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

THIS BUSTED ASS THREAD NEEDS STOMACHING PUMPING EURO FUCKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

shhhh cockma you are hurting my ears

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_TOO wrote:
love7.gif

We fuck-yous will rule this forum once again!

Down with the pogmas! icon_cheers.gif

Although I do agree with exterminating all the pogmas, and pigtrashes too, and the flies, and that wannabe bezerker, and the self proclaimed master of shit, and the so called game ruiner, and that shit covered monkey, plus the extermination of the shrink which overviews all of them - THIS fucking piece of shit - I went to the store to get a refund, but the euro-native-trash don't jive with them.

I said, I did NOT buy this fucking retard, you guys mailed it to me. You guys mailed it to me AFTER I had resigned from your bio-ops team of scientists. I told you all to fuck off, and stop sending me dumb clones!

I ended up throwing rocks at the bitch scientists, swiping their wallets and registers/safes, slashed the one guys tires, then used the key to drive away with the other guy's set of wheels.

But anyways, this fucking traitor, aka FUCK YOU TOO, is an inside transexual professional blowjob giver, according to the research on the zombie subject.

Suislide, please kill him already. FUCK YOU TOO threatens to contaminate this sacred place with such filth of the likes that which you have NEVER witnessed.....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I always assumed he was a clone of yours...I guess not.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

sign13.gif
icon_salut.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

GaMeRuInEr wrote:
Tl;dr

GaMeRuInEr you are a fucking talent less douchbag who likes to choke on the pope's balls while taking a cross up your ass.
The Pope should die
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming