· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
111 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - deadspace rocks!!!
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> deadspace rocks!!! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:43 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
berzerker wrote:

Is this the same pogma who disses each RPG with a medieval-style setting (Elder Scrolls and Gothic series etc) and ridicules everyone who hints at liking such games?

WHAT I DON'T LIKE YOU FUCKEN PUNK MADE BIATCH, IS SWORD AND SANDAL TYPE SHAT, IE, SHAT THAT CLEARLY APPEALS TO CHILDREN BY WAY OF MAGIC SPELLS AND POTIONS, AND LACKS FOR REALISM....PLUS I MUCH PREFER GUNS TO SWORDS AND FAGS WITH LONG HAIR.

I ALSO NOTICE THAT MOST OF THE FUCKERS WHO SEEM TO LIKE THESE SANDAL WEARING ASSHEADS, DON'T LIKE RACING GAMES, ESPECIALLY SIMS{WHICH REQUIRE AN ADULT APPROACH TO IMPROVEMENT}, SO ONCE AGAIN THE COMMON THEME IS AN INFANTILE MINDSET, AND THESE MOTOFUCKING CUNTS HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT AND RIDICULE MY EQUIPMENT.

..... your ... equipment? ...........

Inferiority complex much?
laughing7.gif

Anyway games are made for demographics rather than being made as stand alone product.

Sci fi,fantasy rate higher than IRL SIMs, driving or other wise...but why in the hell dose fake sims (FYI the sims) get more money than normal action sci fi fantasy put together? ggaaaawwwwwwwwdddd .... people are mindless sheep >>
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ZippyDSMlee wrote:

If tis good enough its good enough, twilight and gayformers is good enough so meh qaulity is in the eye of the beholder.

As far as I am conserened VATS is broken.

How is VATS broken fucken??
I never said FO3 couldn't have been improved, but regardless, IMO, it is one of the best PC games I've ever played, and I will play it again when I get my next LCD.

I also liked the GFX, the environments, the proper day night cycle{something VEGAS doesn't have}, and overall feel of the game.

I'd like nothing more than to have a type of RPG/FPS hybrid that actually had some really great weapons like we have thruout Far Cry, FEAR, Crysis, GRAW2007 etc.....but with VATS, that wasn't as critical, and VEGAS's so-called real time improvements were meaningless to me{gun play}
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 am Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

Pogma9 wrote:
berzerker wrote:

Is this the same pogma who disses each RPG with a medieval-style setting (Elder Scrolls and Gothic series etc) and ridicules everyone who hints at liking such games?

WHAT I DON'T LIKE YOU FUCKEN PUNK MADE BIATCH, IS SWORD AND SANDAL TYPE SHAT, IE, SHAT THAT CLEARLY APPEALS TO CHILDREN BY WAY OF MAGIC SPELLS AND POTIONS, AND LACKS FOR REALISM....PLUS I MUCH PREFER GUNS TO SWORDS AND FAGS WITH LONG HAIR.

I ALSO NOTICE THAT MOST OF THE FUCKERS WHO SEEM TO LIKE THESE SANDAL WEARING ASSHEADS, DON'T LIKE RACING GAMES, ESPECIALLY SIMS{WHICH REQUIRE AN ADULT APPROACH TO IMPROVEMENT}, SO ONCE AGAIN THE COMMON THEME IS AN INFANTILE MINDSET, AND THESE MOTOFUCKING CUNTS HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT AND RIDICULE MY EQUIPMENT.

The sword and sandal-types can be quite good especially because they get far from our realism. Personally I hate COD and racing games with cars because I see that every day even without makeing an effort to look for them. That's why I found games like those boring. I mean who wants to play NFS after driving home or play COD after watching the news.
But a good sci-fi or fantasy (sadly there are a lots of shitty ones) can be great to get into.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

craterface wrote:

Personally I hate COD and racing games with cars.

ANYONE WITH FUCKEN HALF A BRAIN HATES COD STYLE GAMES ASSHOLE, AS THEY'RE MADE FOR DUMBCUNTS AND WOMBATS......COD IS ABOUT AS REALISTIC AS YOU HAVING A FOOTLONG COCK IN YOUR PANTS{NO DOUBT YOU'VE HAD YOUR SHARE UP YOUR ASS YOU BUSTED ASS GIMPY SOUNDING CUNT}

AS FOR RACING GAMES, WHAT STEERING WHEEL DO YOU HAVE.....OH, NONE, NO FUCKEN WONDER, NO WONDER THE WORLD'S IN SUCH A STATE WITH CUNTS LIKE YOU AT THE WHEEL WITH A FUCKEN KEYBOARD!!!!

GROW UP ASSHOLE, I CERTAINLY DON'T PLAN ON HAVING CIVILIZED CONVERSATIONS WITH FUCKEN ASSHATS WHO FIND A HARD DAYS WORK AT THE OFFICE GROUNDS FOR MASTURBATING OVER WANKERS WITH SANDALS, AND FUCKEN DEADBEAT CUNTS WHO LACK THE PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE A FUCKEN PC SIM.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
ZippyDSMlee wrote:

If tis good enough its good enough, twilight and gayformers is good enough so meh qaulity is in the eye of the beholder.

As far as I am conserened VATS is broken.

How is VATS broken fucken??
I never said FO3 couldn't have been improved, but regardless, IMO, it is one of the best PC games I've ever played, and I will play it again when I get my next LCD.

I also liked the GFX, the environments, the proper day night cycle{something VEGAS doesn't have}, and overall feel of the game.

I'd like nothing more than to have a type of RPG/FPS hybrid that actually had some really great weapons like we have thruout Far Cry, FEAR, Crysis, GRAW2007 etc.....but with VATS, that wasn't as critical, and VEGAS's so-called real time improvements were meaningless to me{gun play}

Ranges,how skills/perks effect ranges,points used, how drugs effect it are all wrong.

Far cry and Cryisis are not hybrids :P Well....FC2 is a hybrid...but it also sucks.....mainly do to pacing issues and being in modern Africa, nothing bores me more than a realistic story or slightly simplistic AI.
Cryisis is just horribly paced Turok was more fun a shame they nerfed the bow. Cryisis had all the right ideas but man it did not connect with me.

Not played Vegas yet waiting on the community to fix it.... like they did with FO3, 3 mods make FO 3 more Fallout less lulzy bethseda lulz fest.

Oblivion was broken out of the box as well and needed the community to mummify it(wrap it in bandages) to make it playable.

I hope dues ex 3 is better than 2...... and I do not think they can do it... its just to easy these days to build a shallow game no one will complain about because the vast majority of gamers do not care... just like film goers....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ZippyDSMlee wrote:

Far cry and Cryisis are not hybrids

Never said they were champ...I said I'd like the quality of weapons+gun mechanics these type of games had, and applied to games like FO3.

Quote:
I hope dues ex 3 is better than 2......

Fresh horseshit is better than Dex2.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
ZippyDSMlee wrote:

Far cry and Cryisis are not hybrids

Never said they were champ...I said I'd like the quality of weapons+gun mechanics these type of games had, and applied to games like FO3.

Quote:
I hope dues ex 3 is better than 2......

Fresh horseshit is better than Dex2.

Well its better than BS and a bit better than FO3 from a a pceing/AI perspective so meh it sucks compared to the frist but the 3rd I duno...I am seeing a captastic shooter wif alil something something tossed in to make it suck less like DNF.....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 am Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

Pogma9 wrote:
craterface wrote:

Personally I hate COD and racing games with cars.

ANYONE WITH FUCKEN HALF A BRAIN HATES COD STYLE GAMES ASSHOLE, AS THEY'RE MADE FOR DUMBCUNTS AND WOMBATS......COD IS ABOUT AS REALISTIC AS YOU HAVING A FOOTLONG COCK IN YOUR PANTS{NO DOUBT YOU'VE HAD YOUR SHARE UP YOUR ASS YOU BUSTED ASS GIMPY SOUNDING CUNT}

AS FOR RACING GAMES, WHAT STEERING WHEEL DO YOU HAVE.....OH, NONE, NO FUCKEN WONDER, NO WONDER THE WORLD'S IN SUCH A STATE WITH CUNTS LIKE YOU AT THE WHEEL WITH A FUCKEN KEYBOARD!!!!

GROW UP ASSHOLE, I CERTAINLY DON'T PLAN ON HAVING CIVILIZED CONVERSATIONS WITH FUCKEN ASSHATS WHO FIND A HARD DAYS WORK AT THE OFFICE GROUNDS FOR MASTURBATING OVER WANKERS WITH SANDALS, AND FUCKEN DEADBEAT CUNTS WHO LACK THE PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE A FUCKEN PC SIM.

such effort and all for nothing, since you clearly unable to understand what i wrote. i know cod and realism are far from each other, i'm talking about the subject, that there are ordinary soldiers with ordinary guns within ordinary surroundings in that game. racing games where you drive cars are all the same. you should try sims. that game is for folks like you.
now since i got that cleared (at least i hope you comprehend it this time since i won't waste any more time for you), just read back what you written. completely missed the point while spraying your shit. and here are you talking about civilised conversation..
pretend driving from your armchair or you can learn to drive a real car in a real road. i do the latter and i live a real life so when i play i want to try something different. seriously i don't know either you want us to admire you, or your logitech wheel (neither worths quarter as much as a car in my book). what are you without that wheel. i mean look at you, you, you're not even with a decent keyboard, all that you have is a piece of junk with the capslock permanently stuck on. you really need to get your priorities straight.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quote
Pogma
Tard
Tard

YOU FUCKING PRETENTIOUS CUNT!!

I SHOULD BE LOVED AND RESPECTED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT GAMING AND I SHOULD BE DEEPLY RESPECTED FOR NOT OWNING A FUCKEN CONSOLE, UNLIKE MOST OF YOU CUNTS!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

craterface wrote:
, i'm talking about the subject, that there are ordinary soldiers with ordinary guns within ordinary surroundings in that game.

Oh, so all you want is fantasy, another sword and sandals type fucken asshole.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:24 am Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

Pogma9 wrote:
craterface wrote:
, i'm talking about the subject, that there are ordinary soldiers with ordinary guns within ordinary surroundings in that game.

That's right. See now we understand each other. I just have to take you like trash and we'll get along just fine. Sci-fi, some fantasy and horror. The games that takes place in the present with nothing more has to be really interesting like Fahrenheit was or something like that.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

craterface wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:
craterface wrote:

That's right. See now we understand each other. I just have to take you like trash and we'll get along just fine. Sci-fi, some fantasy and horror. The games that takes place in the present with nothing more has to be really interesting like Fahrenheit was or something like that.
Fahrenheit really was something special
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=943500

Quote:
I bought this today and have uninstalled it already...some 5 hours later

Game does'nt recognize any key on a keyboard other than WASD and shift...fucking great...yet another example of a console port and another example of EA's bloody BS..Securerom yet again...5 activations which btw you can revoke before you uninstall...makes the 5 activation limit pointless.

Could'nt find any fixes for the keyboard issue..lots of ppl saying they had them (keyboard/mouse issues) but no fix forthcoming from EA...I patched it and that obviously does'nt contain any fix either.

Here's why Suzyslide's reviews are up the ass at times.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
Quote:
5 activations which btw you can revoke before you uninstall...makes the 5 activation limit pointless

If this guy really thinks that a 5 activation limit is pointless because an activation is revoked on uninstall, then probably nothing he says is worthwhile anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:
Quote:
5 activations which btw you can revoke before you uninstall...makes the 5 activation limit pointless

If this guy really thinks that a 5 activation limit is pointless because an activation is revoked on uninstall, then probably nothing he says is worthwhile anyway.

oh why not just offer to munch on Suzy's balls next time?
Fact is, I reject ALL games that fuck me around excessively, especially something as annoying as key bindings.
If you want to stick up for lazy and inadequate reviews, and fucked up overrated console ports, be my guest, but I'll have none of it!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:06 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Suishi's review was probably based on the use of WASD for moving, most people play games using those keys for moving. You cannot expect him to disqualify a game because it apparently cannot map movement to the mouse if he doesn't play that way (and hardly anyone does).

I think we all agree that ideally all keys should be mapped to any command at your discretion and that this is not the case here, which indicates a non-perfect console port. But apparently they did a much better job this time than with the first game, so there is progress, maybe you'll like part 3.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:42 am Reply with quote
captnPugwash_halab
Tard
Tard

Pogma9 wrote:
If you want to stick up for lazy and inadequate reviews, and fucked up overrated console ports, be my guest, but I'll have none of it!!!!

so ur saying u'll quit cumming to this site?

icon_cheers.gif occasion1.gif happy1.gif occasion14.gif
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:51 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Suishi's review was probably based on the use of WASD for moving,

all my gamers buddies use mouse and cursor keys....also, when I questioned Suzy about it, he shit himself and went apeshit
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:51 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

captnPugwash_halab wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:

so ur saying u'll quit cumming to this site?

icon_cheers.gif occasion1.gif happy1.gif occasion14.gif

Not unless someone of your output and wit were to leave.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:49 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
all my gamers buddies use mouse and cursor keys

Maybe we should steal this poll, the current one is getting stale anyway.

We should add a wheel to the options of course laughing4.gif.
deadspace rocks!!!
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck