· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
114 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - deadspace rocks!!!
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> deadspace rocks!!! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

According to this review it has improved, u may like it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Looks like it still has stupid assed mouse steering, so forget it.
POS.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
POS.

Whaddayamean? I read there:

Quote:
I have to give Visceral props for keeping the promise they made to improve mouse aiming, though; it is a hundred times better than it was in the first game, very tight and responsive.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

will be chkin out DS2, liked DS1 a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alez wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:
POS.

Whaddayamean? I read there:

Quote:
I have to give Visceral props for keeping the promise they made to improve mouse aiming, though; it is a hundred times better than it was in the first game, very tight and responsive.

LOOK CUNT, HERE'S A SIMPLE QUESTION...
CAN I MAP THE CURSOR KEYS TO HORIZONTAL MOVEMENT?
IF NOT, GO FUCK A NEGRO.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

DS 2 is pretty good, tho they focus less on the scares, less stuff hidden all over the place. Its more actiony but tons and loads better than Bioshock.

Also they improved the PC controls some tho they locked a few buttons which piss me off.... and they could have had a deeper button customization layout but I had less trouble playing this than DS1 where I had to change half the default buttons!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ZippyDSMlee wrote:
DS1 where I had to change half the default buttons!

Problem for me is that the only reason you can't map every single button, is because this is a console turd, so they can stick their launch prices, I'll buy it for chips 12months time.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
ZippyDSMlee wrote:
DS1 where I had to change half the default buttons!

Problem for me is that the only reason you can't map every single button, is because this is a console turd, so they can stick their launch prices, I'll buy it for chips 12months time.

Dude........ you want a turd try Failout 3 or Biotrud, Dead space is actuality half good unlike most pissed down AA messes they make these days!

And Dead space 2 is better than RE5 and Bioshock 2 put together!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ZippyDSMlee wrote:

Dude........ you want a turd try Failout 3 !

No way, FO3 is one of the best PC games ever...!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
ZippyDSMlee wrote:

Dude........ you want a turd try Failout 3 !

No way, FO3 is one of the best PC games ever...!!!

0-o more bugs and whole 20 pieces of equipment for a 50 hour game horrible skill system....fuck man the game was built for the crappy main plot and all the extra crap is just that crap...the game is pure BS.....

DS is a better action/adventure game the FO3 is a FPS or RPG/adventure game 0-o
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I was able to complete the game, so I have a hard time accepting that it had many bugs and certainly didn't have a game ending bug.
FO3 is one of the most widely praised games, you're entitled to dislike it, but I don't think you'll get much mileage.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
I was able to complete the game, so I have a hard time accepting that it had many bugs and certainly didn't have a game ending bug.
FO3 is one of the most widely praised games, you're entitled to dislike it, but I don't think you'll get much mileage.

I put 60 hours into it and had to re set at least 10 times due to people or times clip through the world.... oh it was right buggy alright.

I didn't mind the bugs but god in hell the leveling system was shit and the equipment worthless what really pissed me off was a lack of build it yourself equipment enhancement ...god the game was just a mess on training wheels for the console tards like BIoshock was ><
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I completed the game first time in 42hrs, the 2nd time I played I explored more thoroughly and stopped at approx 60hrs without a hitch, so don't know why u had such drama.

I felt the leveling up system was so so, but I didn't think it held the game back....fact is, we've never seen a another of this quality and scale.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
I completed the game first time in 42hrs, the 2nd time I played I explored more thoroughly and stopped at approx 60hrs without a hitch, so don't know why u had such drama.

I felt the leveling up system was so so, but I didn't think it held the game back....fact is, we've never seen a another of this quality and scale.

Scale maybe qaulity? seriously its another dime a dozen AAA game with shat on mechanics.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ZippyDSMlee wrote:
seriously its another dime a dozen AAA game with shat on mechanics.

Yes, the game mechanics could've been better if it was a PC exclusive, but IMO, the rest of the game made up for it.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
ZippyDSMlee wrote:
seriously its another dime a dozen AAA game with shat on mechanics.

Yes, the game mechanics could've been better if it was a PC exclusive, but IMO, the rest of the game made up for it.

I hear that alot(about to many games) but I am a mechanic nut and could not stand skills,perks and vats begin broken, really there is no need to do that and limit equipment it to a whole 20 pieces for A 50 HOUR GAME....... the shooting implements were ok you could mess with the AI in shooting high to stun low to trip but beyond that its a looters delight with good dailog.

Dead space is more an adventure game(turned shooter in DS2 >>) that is more on the level with Call of cuthullu than DOOM and even Doom 3 sucked when they went shallowly atmospheric.

Were was I.... ah yes most modern games suck these days. . .
/curmudgeon

Anyway FO3 even BS has a couple tiny good implementations that IMO are above average but it dose not save the game from begin a generic mess.

I'd rather have more Infernal,Quake 2,COC:DCOTE,Metroid prime,Dark messhia,Halo 1,System shock 2, Dues ex than Halo ep3 /reach,Doom 3,Jericho,Resistance 2,Quake 4,FO3ect,ect,ect.

Speaking of which Boardlands is neat(about the only thing I know thats on the scale of FO3, TES 5 and 4 don't really count as they are more melee based) but nothing matches the well polished SP experience of as well polished SP game.

I was just saddened by the oversimplification of FO3 and BS and failed to move on I refuse to move on the industry and do better and put training wheels on by default....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:

Is this the same pogma who disses each RPG with a medieval-style setting (Elder Scrolls and Gothic series etc) and ridicules everyone who hints at liking such games?

These are often widely praised games too, you're entitled to dislike them, but I don't think you'll get much mileage.

I'm expecting lost of caps and huge fonts in reply.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ZippyDSMlee wrote:

I was just saddened by the oversimplification of FO3 and BS and failed to move on I refuse to move on the industry and do better and put training wheels on by default....

Thing is, you sound like a seasoned RPG player/nutter, but FO3 was my first RPG along with Mass Effect, however, unlike ME, FO3 was relatively straightforward and had a real combat feel to it.....but I simply liked the notion of having to advance in levels so you could build your basic skills.

I don't really feel like I need to defend FO3 as it's probably sold over 3million or more copies{POS Vegas sold over 5m}, has won many gaming awards and high ratings from both professional and public reviewers.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:34 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:

Is this the same pogma who disses each RPG with a medieval-style setting (Elder Scrolls and Gothic series etc) and ridicules everyone who hints at liking such games?

WHAT I DON'T LIKE YOU FUCKEN PUNK MADE BIATCH, IS SWORD AND SANDAL TYPE SHAT, IE, SHAT THAT CLEARLY APPEALS TO CHILDREN BY WAY OF MAGIC SPELLS AND POTIONS, AND LACKS FOR REALISM....PLUS I MUCH PREFER GUNS TO SWORDS AND FAGS WITH LONG HAIR.

I ALSO NOTICE THAT MOST OF THE FUCKERS WHO SEEM TO LIKE THESE SANDAL WEARING ASSHEADS, DON'T LIKE RACING GAMES, ESPECIALLY SIMS{WHICH REQUIRE AN ADULT APPROACH TO IMPROVEMENT}, SO ONCE AGAIN THE COMMON THEME IS AN INFANTILE MINDSET, AND THESE MOTOFUCKING CUNTS HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT AND RIDICULE MY EQUIPMENT.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
ZippyDSMlee wrote:

Thing is, you sound like a seasoned RPG player/nutter, but FO3 was my first RPG along with Mass Effect, however, unlike ME, FO3 was relatively straightforward and had a real combat feel to it.....but I simply liked the notion of having to advance in levels so you could build your basic skills.

I don't really feel like I need to defend FO3 as it's probably sold over 3million or more copies{POS Vegas sold over 5m}, has won many gaming awards and high ratings from both professional and public reviewers.

If tis good enough its good enough, twilight and gayformers is good enough so meh qaulity is in the eye of the beholder.

As far as I am conserened VATS is broken and the skill system levels way to fast to enjoy the WHOLE game, also the lack of equipment really made the game feel small.

If they had 4 or 5 variants of equipment with different specs,ect I might would have enjoyed it greatly but the more I play the more I found wrong with it like Bioshock. I don't deal well with white washed depth unless the game is fun like Infernal or Halo 1 or even Mass effect. ME2 is a sad pale shadow of the fun action shooter RPG ME was.........

I tend to judge a game on mechanics first, flow of gameplay 2nd with dailog and story dead last, this means I enjoyed Infernal and Dark Messiah more than FO3, BS and Dargon wank(age) combined.
deadspace rocks!!!
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck