· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
170 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Caps+Shift
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Caps+Shift Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: M0nkey
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alez wrote:
No way I'm gonna blow U! Y have Ur dick in every1's asses, must B pretty smelly by now. icon_pale.gif
i will decide who will blow whome slave, you simply do not have that privilege...now bow down to your master!!! icon_farao.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Dr_Shrink
Ubertard
Ubertard

Shn wrote:
puk wrote:
One thing I never figured out about Windows/linux, why is it, that when you have the Caps-Lock on, and then hold Shift, it negates the Caps-Lock? I never saw what purpose this served.

you're stupid for not imagining a use for this.

You are supposed to show some respect, puk is the No 1 poster here, he has been single handedly responsible for the survival of this forum and is a valued review submitter to boot!

And if you need some introduction to the persons still active here, I wrote some psychological profiles here. They are a bit outdated though. The village idiot now is someone nicknamed FUCK_YOU_ALL and Captn_pugwash now posts under the name Master, after his Captn-account was banned by Monkey (the first and only ban so far). Mihai is no longer active here, some expect him to be the same person as Alez though.

Last edited by Dr_Shrink on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Re: Caps+Shift
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dr_Shrink wrote:
Shn wrote:
puk wrote:
Totally Random:
One thing I never figured out about Windows/linux, why is it, that when you have the Caps-Lock on, and then hold Shift, it negates the Caps-Lock? I never saw what purpose this served.
This is made doubly confusing since you still need to hold down shift to access the secondary characters of non alphabet characters
I have no life.

And you're stupid for not imagining a use for this.

You are supposed to show some respect, puk is the No 1 poster here, he has been single handedly responsible for the survival of this forum and is a valued review submitter to boot!
puk = Dr.shrink's(bezerker) personal bum assistant from persia

oh btw shn welcome back to vgs....vgs in the post apocalyptic world is full of mutated clones

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Shn
Flame Me
Flame Me

Dr_Shrink wrote:
You are supposed to show some respect [...]

Yeah right, in a forum entitled "General Banter/Flaming" sleepy3.gif (Hmmm, can't find a :hitler: smiley ! )
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

LOL.more shocking,is that this sites' domain expires next August.Don't care much for Alez right now,he gave away his password,so it is a free for all.
Shn
Flame Me
Flame Me

_Master_ wrote:
oh btw shn welcome back to vgs....vgs in the post apocalyptic world is full of mutated clones

I'm starting to wonder if all of you aren't simply separate identities of Suislide... It would all make perfect sense !
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Dr_Shrink
Ubertard
Ubertard

_Master_ wrote:
puk = Dr.shrink's personal bum assistant from persia

He blames puk for his own behaviour, but puk even defended him when he was banned. This captn is a troubled soul really, we tend to treat him with much more consideration than he really deserves, party because of his background (sexual abuse, lowest social class, you name it).

_Master_ wrote:

Who better to tell you this than the No 1 Master of clones, a true expert, you'd better believe him.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dr_Shrink wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
puk = Dr.shrink's personal bum assistant from persia

He blames puk for his own behaviour,
rubbish

Dr_Shrink wrote:
This captn is a troubled soul, we tend to treat him with more consideration than he really deserves
who the F is this captn planet character?

Dr_Shrink wrote:

_Master_ wrote:

Who better to tell you this than the No 1 Master of clones, a true expert, you'd better believe him.
merely anecdotal..simply ignore the mad doc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
LOL.more shocking,is that this sites' domain expires next August.Don't care much for Alez right now,he gave away his password,so it is a free for all.

LOL I was surprised no 1 took my account, so I reclaimed it on my return here (had thought about creating a new account, but it was not necessary). The password has been changed now of course, so what do U mean it's free for all, U try to post something in my name then (we would recognize it immediately anyway).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

''you'' certainly have ''changed'' alez.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Shn wrote:
Dr_Shrink wrote:
You are supposed to show some respect [...]

Yeah right, in a forum entitled "General Banter/Flaming" sleepy3.gif (Hmmm, can't find a :hitler: smiley ! )

You may have been deluded by the history of this forum, the name of this forum and the presence of people with names like "FUCK_YOU_ALL" and "Dick_In_Your_Ass", but that's understandable. In fact however this is a family forum now, where we treat each other with respect and decency. We have had some really insightful topics about history and religion for example.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Zerker,you forgot: ballsack, furhers3rdnut,Thissiteblowsnuts,MEAN MOFO,Niggbuilder and a host of other non-vulgar names.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:

So have U, what is this, only a double post? U usually do a triple post! tongue1.gif

I think I just found out why no 1 used my account, that's because I mistyped the password, LOL (should have started with an F not an f).

And if U dont believe it, then fuck you (in the ass of course)!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:49 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
you forgot: ballsack, furhers3rdnut,Thissiteblowsnuts,MEAN MOFO,Niggbuilder and a host of other non-vulgar names.

These are all non-active members.

And what's wrong with building niggles?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

Dr_Shrink wrote:

And if you need some introduction to the persons still active here, I wrote some psychological profiles here. They are a bit outdated though. The village idiot now is someone nicknamed FUCK_YOU_ALL and Captn_pugwash now posts under the name Master, after his Captn-account was banned by Monkey (the first and only ban so far). Mihai is no longer active here, some expect him to be the same person as Alez though.

And finally there is I, I who, despite my best efforts, have failed. I was once a man, but because of my utter negligence I have dwindled into a parasite. The only way for me to feel any sense of accomplishment or any form of happiness, is to suckle on all the deficiencies of my patients to nourish my battered soul. Listening to their faults lifts me high, and correcting them is what I live for. These people are so stupid I can change their lives.

But not everybody. Having failed to redirect the masses, I am lost. Having failed to grow, I am crumbling, along with the rest of my kind. I lack light, having devolved into a sick pattern. I have lost all of it, but I continue to persist in my shriveled, failing carcass of a body like a rat trying to survive. And now I am moving again, because I think FUCK_YOU_ALL just drove past the motel, again...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
Dr_Shrink wrote:

And finally there is I, I who, despite my best efforts, have failed. I was once a man, but because of my utter negligence I have dwindled into a parasite. The only way for me to feel any sense of accomplishment or any form of happiness, is to suckle on all the deficiencies of my patients to nourish my battered soul. Listening to their faults lifts me high, and correcting them is what I live for. These people are so stupid I can change their lives.

But not everybody. Having failed to redirect the masses, I am lost. Having failed to grow, I am crumbling, along with the rest of my kind. I lack light, having devolved into a sick pattern. I have lost all of it, but I continue to persist in my shriveled, failing carcass of a body like a rat trying to survive. And now I am moving again, because I think FUCK_YOU_ALL just drove past the motel, again...

You meant "FUCK_YOU_TOO" I presume? If you think you need to move out because you saw yourself driving by, then you have a serious problem (no news there actually).
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dr_Shrink wrote:
Shn wrote:
puk wrote:

you're stupid for not imagining a use for this.

The glory days when I reigned supreme on this site...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:

Dr_Shrink wrote:

_Master_ wrote:

I bear full responsibility for teaching him the word "anecdotal".
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
_Master_ wrote:

Dr_Shrink wrote:

_Master_ wrote:

I bear full responsibility for teaching him the word "anecdotal".
what a responsible chap!

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming