· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
74 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - clone bulletin
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> clone bulletin Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:33 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Historic record shows this to be the first clone (I checked only those who actually posted something).

This one seems even older, but predates the fellow who he is supposed to have cloned.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Historic record shows this to be the first clone (I checked only those who actually posted something).
how do you explain it to be the first clone, its just a profile page...nothing there to discriminate it. this historic record seems to be quite unreliable like history

berzerker wrote:
This one seems even older, but predates the fellow who he is supposed to have cloned.
is that your guess? any concrete evidence? read2.gif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:
how do you explain it to be the first clone, its just a profile page...nothing there to discriminate it. this historic record seems to be quite unreliable like history

It's the name, Sherlock!

_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:
is that your guess? any concrete evidence?

Next I'll be required to prove that the earth is round.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:

It's the name, Sherlock!
unreliable historian

berzerker wrote:

_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:
is that your guess? any concrete evidence?

Next I'll be required to prove that the earth is round.
negative, stick to history and besides its already proved it is round

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Forget about MUSLIMS and concentrate on ME. It is all about ME, you see. I only want three things in this world. 1. To have the unwashed for 27 days testicles of The False Prophet & Child Rapist Mohammed(pork be upon him), in my mouth until I feel his hot jizz squirt over my waxed tummy. 2. For Phil Kerr aka Craig Tomalski/Thompson (Thompson is the name he uses to hide from the POLICE) of www.Pitlanemagazine.com to suck my cock, drink my sperm and shove a pig�s trotter up the arse of a MUSLIM boy, just like he did the first time when I was 12 years old. 3. For Craig Thompson(CT) of www.Pitlanemagazine.com to shove a drumstick of KFC deep into my anus(to get some �gravy� on it) then to lovingly eat the drumstick. To fully understand how SEXY a man I truly am, look for Hot Karl in urbandictionary dot com In order to deal with the MUSLIM problem, contact me on forzaraikkonen@msn.com and I will provide you with spiritual guidance on how to combat these backward GERMS

Get rid of James Allen immediately, so that you can make ME the new F1 commentator. Forget about James Allen, It is all about ME, you see, and with my shaved scrotum and ars�hole, I will seduce Juan Pablo Montoya and his �NOT WASHED for 27 days Testicles� will become surgically clean after I suck on them for 2 hours. You might think that Juan Pablo has been slower than C�mmy Raikkonen, but he hasn�t been you know. Since Canada 2005 they have been pretty much even, with my Don Juan being the stronger of the two. Even when C�mmy Raikkonen finishes ahead of SEXY Don Juan Pablo, there are REASONS for that, not EXCUSES, but REASONS I tell you. To fully understand how SEXY a man I truly am, look for Hot Karl in www.urbandictionary.com
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Mouth
Flame Me
Flame Me

Why all the complaining, about clones when non-clones write, such complete utter rubbish. This is far, worse than any clone has ever posted here (except the Mihai T3 clone).

This place would, be a better place if everyone except, clones were banned.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Dick_in_your_ear
Flame Me
Flame Me

This bezerker-grandpa this, puk-drunk and this, master-bator should be banned first. They made the most, posts and are therefore responsible for, this mess.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

Dick_In_Your_Mouth wrote:
Why all the complaining, about clones when non-clones write, such complete utter rubbish. This is far, worse than any clone has ever posted here (except the Mihai T3 clone).

This place would, be a better place if everyone except, clones were banned.

Shut the fuck up. If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't exist. The only reason we let you stay is because your pathetic attempt at life is cute, cute like a skinless cat trying to groom itself. The heart is there, but you got no brains, no balls, no stomach, no intestines, no nerves, nothing.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_in_your_ear wrote:
This bezerker-grandpa this, puk-drunk and this, master-bator should be banned first. They made the most, posts and are therefore responsible for, this mess.

All these tiny dicks trying to stick inside something should be banned to prevent this forum from getting any gayer. And Mr. Fly should be banned. And Dr Shrink too. And master. And Pogma. And Puk, and berzerker, and miha, and Pugwash, and Alez, and mean MOFO, and NiggBuilder and m9x, and Monkey and Kasrkin and craterface, and Cocksmith and D and Daniel DOuch and ZippyCantThink, and Suislide- oh. Right.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

you'll be the only 'regular' poster left.A 1 man forum?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quote
Mr-Fly
Tard
Tard

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
All these tiny dicks trying to stick inside something should be banned to prevent this forum from getting any gayer. And Mr. Fly should be banned. And Dr Shrink too. And master. And Pogma. And Puk, and berzerker, and miha, and Pugwash, and Alez, and mean MOFO, and NiggBuilder and m9x, and Monkey and Kasrkin and craterface, and Cocksmith and D and Daniel DOuch and ZippyCantThink, and Suislide- oh. Right.
icon_pale.gif
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......this is very sadnews my smelly sweetheart
tzzzzzzzz.......i have a small dick compared to humans, but.....
jzzzzzzzzz....itis quite big for a fly
bzzzzzzzzzz.......such good memories i have on your face FYA
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......i used to insert on top of your rosy pimple crater hole
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......and the sweat from your forehead
bzzzzzzzzzzz.....and how you'd wipe it off and lick it, tehehehehe
bzzzzzzzzzzzz.....ah such memories filthy boy now you forget me??
bzzzzz.....very bad icon_pale.gif very bad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Mr-Fly wrote:
FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
icon_pale.gif
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......this is very sadnews my smelly sweetheart
tzzzzzzzz.......i have a small dick compared to humans, but.....
jzzzzzzzzz....itis quite big for a fly
bzzzzzzzzzz.......such good memories i have on your face FYA
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......i used to insert on top of your rosy pimple crater hole
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......and the sweat from your forehead
bzzzzzzzzzzz.....and how you'd wipe it off and lick it, tehehehehe
bzzzzzzzzzzzz.....ah such memories filthy boy now you forget me??
bzzzzz.....very bad icon_pale.gif very bad

Fly, you will never, ever get with me. You will never have the pleasure of getting nailed by me, because you're a fucking fly, and my dick would kill you. So don't try to pretend, hell I don't even want you fantasizing.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
you'll be the only 'regular' poster left.A 1 man forum?

No, because I won't post anything. But I would have won, and that's all that matters.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_TOO
Tard
Tard

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
All these tiny dicks trying to stick inside something should be banned to prevent this forum from getting any gayer.

Agreed! love1.gif bunny.gif duckie.gif 3some.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_TOO wrote:
FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
All these tiny dicks trying to stick inside something should be banned to prevent this forum from getting any gayer.

Agreed! love1.gif bunny.gif duckie.gif 3some.gif

See this is what people are complaining about. These fucking zombies are like bots posting the same copied shit over and over again. Somebody take this guy out back and put a bullet in his temple, please. We could use some help here.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

You can't handle a simple clone, I thought you were so tough.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:24 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
You can't handle a simple clone, I thought you were so tough.
you thought wrong, he is a pussy...PUSSY.....PUSSY...pUSSY PUS-PUS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

master, just stay in your little corner with that one clean spot, okay? No one likes it when you track your shit around.

Berzerker, it's not that I can't handle them. There is nothing I have come across that I cannot handle. Like most things on this planet, I simply hate them.

Actually it's not so simple. When one hates, usually it's after the fear has died down a little, and you realize somebody did something you didn't like. It's a reaction, and very under developed one.

Where as with me, it's a pro action and there is nothing I fear, except for maybe myself going too too far too openly. I love life, even the things that disgust me, and there are a lot of those. You see, I love my hate. I'm passionate in all things I do, especially in destroying something. When I look down my nose, I love the feeling of utter superiority I feel.

I hate you, (you too you fucking clones), and laughing at how weak you are, I love my hate. There is no fear of any worthy counter attack, no fear of death, only laughter at someone's deserved expense.

Have a great fucking day, everybody! Try not to get owned by society! Ah who am I kidding? Fucking sheep. Master, at least try to have a good day? Ok? Can you do that for me? Alright, now go eat your shit.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:00 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
master, just stay in your little corner with that one clean spot, okay? No one likes it when you track your shit around.

Berzerker, it's not that I can't handle them. There is nothing I have come across that I cannot handle. Like most things on this planet, I simply hate them.

Actually it's not so simple. When one hates, usually it's after the fear has died down a little, and you realize somebody did something you didn't like. It's a reaction, and very under developed one.

Where as with me, it's a pro action and there is nothing I fear, except for maybe myself going too too far too openly. I love life, even the things that disgust me, and there are a lot of those. You see, I love my hate. I'm passionate in all things I do, especially in destroying something. When I look down my nose, I love the feeling of utter superiority I feel.

I hate you, (you too you fucking clones), and laughing at how weak you are, I love my hate. There is no fear of any worthy counter attack, no fear of death, only laughter at someone's deserved expense.

Have a great fucking day, everybody! Try not to get owned by society! Ah who am I kidding? Fucking sheep. Master, at least try to have a good day? Ok? Can you do that for me? Alright, now go eat your shit.
more pussy talk from a pussy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alez wrote:

You are giving up already?
clone bulletin
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming