· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
164 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Who do you think is the most racist?
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Who do you think is the most racist? Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Who do you think is the most racist?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I've been studying abroad for about 3 years now and I've run into a lot of different cultures, and I wanted to get your opinion on who you guys think are the most close minded. I know all cultures/races have the good and the bad, but certain cultures are raised to believe they are superior. Iranians are like this, and ever since a young age it's beaten into them that they are special. But I have found, living here, that Lebanese are even more racist. I have never before seen a culture that thinks so highly of themselves
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The Iranians I knew (20 years ago) did not seem racist at all, and neither did the one Lebanese guy I knew back then. I knew a guy from Iraq who was probably racist though, that was a real asshole. These numbers are obviously way too low to make any sensible statement whatsoever though.

My best guess would be Chinese or Japanese, but again the Chinese people I met did not seem racist (haven't ever met any Japanese in my recollection).

This forum leads to believe that the Spaniards and Australians are real racists. occasion18.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Ya I've heard of Japanese being really racist.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

You just love to mention you travel puk, don't you? Even in some reviews.

Come on down to romania and have a beer with me and mihai already, were you waiting for an invitation?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Ya I guess I travel a lot. I'm clearly running away from something.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

this topic should be in the other form according to the description of this site. who is the moron responsible for the administation?

anyways all muslim nations are the most narrow minded, thats a no brainer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
this topic should be in the other form according to the description of this site. who is the moron responsible for the administation?

You should blame the topic starter of course, not the administrator. But we know you have a grudge against the administrator, that might explain it.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
But we know you have a grudge against the administrator, that might explain it.
huh? i donot understand this line of reasoning o'citizen of this site. a strange site you have here, ppl with deja-vu like syndromes.

...anyways a site is akin to a city, it must be kept running efficient by following a set rules. failure of administration speaks badly of the site. i read somewhere abt gamerankings..etc. so i assumed it was in their interest. well its just an opinion...excuse me sir, i have other matters to attend to.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:

You're absolutely right captn, I should've put it in the other forum.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:

This forum leads to believe that the Spaniards and Australians are real racists. occasion18.gif

Is this because I pointed out that the JEWS own and control the US mass media?
It seems that your definition of racist is...."someone who says something you don't want others to know about".
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:

It was about your jews-conspiracies yes, but I also remember you writing about "Paki's" (that one may have been tongue in cheek though).

You seem not to object to "people" controlling media but only "jews" doing so.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:

It was about your jews-conspiracies yes, but I also remember you writing about "Paki's" (that one may have been tongue in cheek though).

Erm, that's because of their motives, ie, Zionism.
Why is you're pretending Jews don't hold considerable power in the media.....are you a Jew?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
Why is you're pretending Jews don't hold considerable power in the media.

We've had this discussion before, there is no point in repeating it I guess. The question here is whether it qualifies as "racism". I thought you were having problems with jews because they are jews (not because they allegedly hold power of the media), as your comment to the Mirror's Edge review suggests (but the "LOL" might negate that), hence my mentioning of Australians.

If I am wrong, then never mind.

Quote:
.....are you a Jew?

What If I were?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I could see the australians being a little racist, kinda like the English. Just a sense of superiority.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:
Why is you're pretending Jews don't hold considerable power in the media.

We've had this discussion before, there is no point in repeating it I guess. The question here is whether it qualifies as "racism". I thought you were having problems with jews because they are jews (not because they allegedly hold power of the media), as your comment to the Mirror's Edge review suggests (but the "LOL" might negate that), hence my mentioning of Australians.
right on target mate! all the way up the arsehole the arrow pierces.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:

Why is you're pretending Jews don't hold considerable power in the media.....are you a Jew?

I just started reading a book about Zionism (a history of Zionism by Walter Laqueur). This book in the preface already says that it ends in 1948 because it is debatable whether there is any history of Zionism after that year at all, which seems to make sense.

Apparently you have another definition of Zionism?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:44 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:

Apparently you have another definition of Zionism?

Zionism is pro-Israel/Jew at the expense of others....it's a hardcore political theory that believes in the superiority of the "Jew"{which is detailed in their holy books, ie, God's chosen people}.

I'm anti the religious mentality, but oddly enough, some of the nicest people I've met are religious{typically Xtians}, but if I put on my philosophy hat, I reject all religion= I'm a hardcore atheist.

If one deems religion and it's morality as bogus, then one needs to have their own ethical codes as a replacement, as such, I have my own ethical system, though I wouldn't say I have the answer to every moral dilemma, not sure anyone does, but we certainly must be sure about the basics, ie, don't kill or harm innocents, and in this day and age, have respect of the environment.

As for racism, I think it's a semi-bogus concept, ie, I have the right to reject the sexual advances of a black woman{if I deem her unappealing, but I don't have the right to hate anyone due to their colour.....but I can certainly discriminate in certain circumstances}.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

ISREAL-SHITES

I would gladly destroy every single israel fuck in existence. Also, palestinians - for being pussies and letting rats infest their place.

But the booze calls.

zionists are a select few bitches doing bitch work. jews and all other idiots that praise religion (like atheism) are bums doing bum work.

Worship yourself, my long lost brothers. Do not waste your energy on fake structures, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNoQ5NY7Z_8
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
ISREAL-SHITES
I would gladly destroy every single israel fuck in existence. Also, palestinians - for being pussies and letting rats infest their place.

B jews and all other idiots that praise religion (like atheism) are bums doing bum work.

YO, hold up motherfucker!!!

The Palestinians are the victims here, they're a small helpless nation up against the might of Germany/USA succubus Israel...Israel is a tough motofucker thanks to the cash and weapons the Germans and USA supply.....otherwise, the Palestinians may have kicked their asses, who knows, but NO-ONE can overcome such a superior foe and it's bad form for you to be critical of these helpless people.

What are you saying about atheism?....atheism is the rejection of all Gods and religion, it's a philosophical position based on reason vs the irrational mindset of religion.

A good person who happens to be an atheist by definition must have his own ethical codes, but being an atheist doesn't imply the rejection of ethics, only the rejection of irrational doctrines.....so for ex, I'm an atheist but recognize and reject evil/Zionism/religion, also, in my view, it's an ethical absolute that one doesn't do harm to innocents, so aggressors are always in the wrong.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:55 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

Without aggressive force there is no push to move from your cesspool.

Fear is the tool that has shaped all of these religions.

Basically, a bunch of douchebags decided to fuck us as we were still evolving, aaaand whallah - hence the mess of your perception of how the universe works.

Religion is a piece of shit and must die, including atheism.
Who do you think is the most racist?
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming