· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
164 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - special investigation: alez, mihai same user?
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> special investigation: alez, mihai same user? Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
special investigation: alez, mihai same user?
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

This special investigation tries to raise certain thought provoking questions like

Q1 Is the current alez account operated by mihai ?

Q2 Was alez never really another Romanian, but mihai all along ?

let us launch this investigation from this particular post of alez

Alez wrote:
well fuck this useless site. It's too dead and the admins don't give a flying fuck so...i'm out of here.

My password is "fuckingbored" so anyone can have fun if they want.

Bye bye dudes, it's been fun, berzerker and puk mostly. Mihai doesn't count, he's a homo.

This is officially my last post so any other is an impostor.

then surprisingly we find the next post to be

Alez wrote:
berzerker wrote:
What better sites are there?

http://www.videogamessuck.tk/ of course, that site is just awesome! icon_albino.gif drunken_smilie.gif

does this raise any eyebrows? twitches? small twitches? no? Well to hint, one could infer that mihai took this opportunity to log into Alez's account, hijack and use it for illegal advertising of the famous videogamessuck.tk site.

...OR...OR..there was no Alez at all!! it was mihai all along doing what he does best

These are certainly some though proving mysteries taunting the intellectually equipped minds at vgs. ofcourse this is also baffling several academicians and scientist all across the world. but lets forget about them, put all that aside and get your opinion, because that is what matters.

what do YOU vgziens THINK?* icon_scratch.gif

*a certain level of IQ may be required for qualifying reply status

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Can i reply?great Master
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
Can i reply?great Master
the dark room suddenly appeared larger than imagined under the brief flicker of light from the corner, shadows cut across the walls like blades on meat distinctively resembling a nod from the majestic figure emitted from the corner in a calm and controlled fashion....yes it was a signal.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

This special investigation tries to clean certain poo provoking questions, such as:

Q1 Are master's smaller and larger intestines operated by master, or his he unable to take care of himself and thus degrade himself by scattering feces all over people and others within his immediate surroundings, simply due to his way of life; with droppings dropping out every 2 hours or so, one gets used to handling waste, and one gets by without wearing pants all the time, and one gets familiar with the ridicule, because really, it's quite ridiculous.

Q2 Was master ever really the person you all thought he was, or is he a nervous, mewling stick of a shadow of a person who's IQ is below 80, and who's family disease lies within their bowels?

let us conclude this investigation by saying master is by no means a sanitary fellow.
Re: Special Investigation: Master's intestinal tract
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
[b]Q1 Are master's smaller and larger intestines operated by master, or his he unable to take care of himself and thus degrade himself by scattering feces all over people and others within his immediate surroundings,
Some level of local control is provided for depraved individuals like you to take advantage of my priceless hi IO scat droppings. So i suggest you eat my droppings dropping out every 2 hours or so to restore your IQ level to 50 temporarily. However like all radioactive substances, this has a limited shelf half life, requiring you to submit yourself to me permanently as my scat slave, enjoying the immense nourishment and pure bliss you will be subjected to there after till eternity. Failure to do so may cause the tendency to exhibit such behavior again as IQ levels drop down exponentially to decimal places near zero to a local minima. There there, now open your mouth, yes...yes, thats it....that is....and PLOP icon_monkey.gif there you feel much better now.

Some minor observations. There where too many questions in Q1, you should learn to break them down into single questions, obviously your IQ has not reached there yet. hint hint ingesting more of my hi IO scat may help you get there. However i regret to inform you donot qualify as of yet to be my designated scatslave, you need to impress me more.

Also it is with great sadness i have to inform you, that your IQ level is still below the required to take part in this research activity.

And now let us get back to our research on this topic vgziens...too much valuable time has been wasted already by saboteurs trying to derail from the path of truth. but we shall not sway!! we shall find the truth! yes we can people!!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
Alez wrote:
well fuck this useless site. It's too dead and the admins don't give a flying fuck so...i'm out of here.

then surprisingly we find the next post to be

"next post"? I don't think so.

So I've been away for a while, so have you, what of it?

_Master_ wrote:
Alez wrote:
berzerker wrote:
What better sites are there?

http://www.videogamessuck.tk/ of course, that site is just awesome! icon_albino.gif drunken_smilie.gif

does this raise any eyebrows? twitches? small twitches? no? Well to hint, one could infer that mihai took this opportunity to log into Alez's account, hijack and use it for illegal advertising of the famous videogamessuck.tk site.

Does the emoticons used give you the impression that I was being serious? icon_monkey.gif <- emoticon used for utter amazement, untold stupidity detected

And if you had clicked on the link you'd have known it was not serious, but you were probably exiled at that time and come to draw silly conclusions afterwards.

Fuck this useless topic!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

صفو برر بپحقف صيربج فشأونأ ابعي
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
[b]Q1 Are master's smaller and larger intestines operated by master, or his he unable to take care of himself and thus degrade himself by scattering feces all over people and others within his immediate surroundings,
Some level of local control is provided for depraved individuals like you to take advantage of my priceless hi IO scat droppings. So i suggest you eat my droppings dropping out every 2 hours or so to restore your IQ level to 50 temporarily. However like all radioactive substances, this has a limited shelf half life, requiring you to submit yourself to me permanently as my scat slave, enjoying the immense nourishment and pure bliss you will be subjected to there after till eternity

Duly noted. I think I'll just stick with cracked dope.

The dark room suddenly smelled smellier than imagined after the brief burst of dark from the corner, trails lined across the ground exactly like droppings on the floor distinctively resembling a shuttering from the wasted figure crouching in the corner and mewling like an animal, all the while defacating in a panicked and spaztic fashion....no it was a sad sight; and to think this wretched weakling with no control, even over his own body, calls himself master... though he tries, and I'm beginning to think he's surpassed his parent's retarded IQ (ever so slightly), he is still full of shit.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:

The dark room suddenly smelled smellier than imagined after the brief burst of dark from the corner, trails lined across the ground exactly like droppings on the floor distinctively resembling a shuttering from the wasted figure crouching in the corner and mewling like an animal, all the while defacating in a panicked and spaztic fashion....no it was a sad sight; and to think this wretched weakling with no control, even over his own body, calls himself master... though he tries, and I'm beginning to think he's surpassed his parent's retarded IQ (ever so slightly), he is still full of shit.
very unimpressive, content lacks style and finesse. you need to take coaching classes from my dog.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alez wrote:
"next post"? I don't think so.
take a look here

Alez wrote:

So I've been away for a while, so have you, what of it?
but you self proclaimed never to return to VGS again. And from your previous responses here you seem to be pretty straightfwd. so this behaviour doesnt seem to fit in.

Alez wrote:

And if you had clicked on the link you'd have known it was not serious, but you were probably exiled at that time and come to draw silly conclusions afterwards.
master ( never exiled, omnipresent, not silly, logikal).

Alez wrote:
Fuck this useless topic!
that is only going to increase suspicion even more.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_TOO
Tard
Tard

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:

lol icon_cheers.gif

FYA = icon_king.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_TOO wrote:
FYA = icon_king.gif
you dont really have to try that hard to please him, he still sucks dicks at ease like the way he practices daily on my tranny dogs.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ر0ر إقتذ ق برر ر0ر
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quote
Dr_Shrink
Ubertard
Ubertard

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
ر0ر إقتذ ق برر ر0ر

Google's translation into afrikaans:

Google Translate wrote:
0,0 t Iguetz se geregverdig 0,0 t
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dr_Shrink wrote:
Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
ر0ر إقتذ ق برر ر0ر

Google's translation into afrikaans:

Google Translate wrote:
0,0 t Iguetz se geregverdig 0,0 t
LOL I dnt speak afrikaans(i aint white)and I think I wrote L0L FYA is awesome,or something like that.
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_TOO wrote:

lol icon_cheers.gif

FYA = icon_king.gif

GET THE FUCK OUT OF DODGE, FAKER. AND GET YOUR DICK OUT OF DR SHRINKS ASS, FAG. AND Dr., TILT YOUR HEAD BACK SO I CAN SLIT YOUR THROAT; THEN I SHALL PROCEED TO CUT UP YOUR FACIAL AGE SPOTS, AND MASTER, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TRANNY DOGS- OH WAIT, YOU'RE FUCKED IN THE HEAD, AND IN THE ASS, THATS WHY... some advice to Master, watch out for the fag, he'll most likely try to stick his Dick_In_Your_Ass. Some advice for the fag, don't stick your dick in Master's ass, unless you like poopy dick, YOU SICK FUCKS. And FUCK_YOU_TOO, just go home, eat your last meal, and hang yourself. For the good of mankind, just fuck off already, poser.

FUCK YOU ALL
stupid fucking inferior "investigation", god damn AND satan damn (yep, even Satan hates you) fags, and shriveled up, vertically challanged, balls-less, FUCKING FAKERS. Don't even get me started about this 100 year old shrink with no balls.
YOU ARE ALL INFERIOR
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

special investigation: alez, mihai same user?

hooly shit, wow that's so thrilling..
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_TOO
Tard
Tard

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
FUCK YOU ALL

FUCK YOU TOO

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
YOU ARE ALL INFERIOR

YOU ARE INFERIOR TOO

FYA = munky2.gif

Last edited by FUCK_YOU_TOO on Mon May 10, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
FUCK_YOU_TOO wrote:

lol icon_cheers.gif

FYA = icon_king.gif

GET THE FUCK OUT OF DODGE, FAKER. AND GET YOUR DICK OUT OF DR SHRINKS ASS, FAG. AND Dr., TILT YOUR HEAD BACK SO I CAN SLIT YOUR THROAT; THEN I SHALL PROCEED TO CUT UP YOUR FACIAL AGE SPOTS, AND MASTER, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TRANNY DOGS- OH WAIT, YOU'RE FUCKED IN THE HEAD, AND IN THE ASS, THATS WHY... some advice to Master, watch out for the fag, he'll most likely try to stick his Dick_In_Your_Ass. Some advice for the fag, don't stick your dick in Master's ass, unless you like poopy dick, YOU SICK FUCKS. And FUCK_YOU_TOO, just go home, eat your last meal, and hang yourself. For the good of mankind, just fuck off already, poser.

FUCK YOU ALL
stupid fucking inferior "investigation", god damn AND satan damn (yep, even Satan hates you) fags, and shriveled up, vertically challanged, balls-less, FUCKING FAKERS. Don't even get me started about this 100 year old shrink with no balls.
YOU ARE ALL INFERIOR
u can always hav some dick_in_your_ass.man this forum has gone to be 1 the shittest cesspools recently.
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
AND MASTER, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TRANNY DOGS- OH WAIT, YOU'RE FUCKED IN THE HEAD, AND IN THE ASS, THATS WHY
since you asked, let me explain to you. In short, its an employment opportunity for your mom to practice her skills on your dad. I still don't know which one is your dad really, doesn't really matter. In long, she is required to submit to my tranny dogs for documentary video "FYA's Mom In Heat". This would usually mean penetrating her with their evil smelly canine cocks, pumping gallons of filthy animal cum burrowing deep into her while she moans and growns like a bitch she is. finally a splendid smile for the camera in the after glow of dog-cum sprayed all over her ugly crooked face as she lets a howl of extasy.....AaauuuOOooouu.....AaauuOuuuuu.....AaauuuOOooouuuuuuuuuuu.......breathing/panting heavily like a helpless pathetic bitch-whore, while more and more of them leap over here and polish her again and again with their massive alien pink dicks while she basks in the afterglow. The grand finale! Your slut bitch worthless ugly cunt mom then surps all the blobs of goo, all neat & tidy, like an Olympic vacuum cleaner on steroids. well id say its a hearty power packed breakfast for her, enough to go by her daily mundane activities by the day.....yeah man to keep it short, like i said its a respectful employment arrangement for your mom. Don't hesitate to bring your sister, cousins or aunts, unless they already died of AIDS. you could joint in too, but please have a bath and use deo, my dogs like it clean.

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
... some advice to Master, watch out for the fag, he'll most likely try to stick his Dick_In_Your_Ass. Some advice for the fag, don't stick your dick in Master's ass, unless you like poopy dick
yeah and some advice to you....pls tell your mom new beefy dogs have arrived. can you do that sunny?

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming