· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
169 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - islamic activities
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> islamic activities Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
islamic activities
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

a compilation of various islamic activites undertaken

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

islamic activity #1: throwing acid on woman's face that is uncovered

read here

Last edited by _Master_ on Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alright we get it: you hate muslims.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
throwing acid on a woman face because she did cover it with a blanket? am i supposed to sing carols and distribute sweets to such characters?

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
puk wrote:
throwing acid on a woman face because she did cover it with a blanket? am i supposed to sing carols and distribute sweets to such characters?

We all agree (well, maybe except Suislide) that such behaviour is barbaric, idiotic, etc, you name it. Idiots do idiotic things, and idiots use religion as an excuse. Other idiots use patriotism as an excuse, and often an ill-conceived sense of justice combined with a lack of IQ or education suffices ('this guy is said to be a child molestor so I want to kill him'). Why focus on religion then and why particularly islam? You seem obsessed with this. Why does this particular flaw in the existence of the world bother you so much and not, say, wars and famine, which claim more lives of innocents yearly.

What's your solution anyway? Just a few possibilities that came up (add if you like):

- Ban the entire religion. I am not sure how this would be accomplished. In addition, portraying a divided group as an enemy only unites the group I would think. Banning religions has in the history never wiped them out anyway.

- Boycott islamic countries. Seems hardly possible since they have oil.

- Invade them. 2 small islamic countries are already really troublesome, you would not want to try this with much more populated countries like Iran, Pakistan or Indonesia.

- Severly punish these idiots rather than their entire religion or country. This risks turning them into martyrs and usually they will be outside your jurisdiction anyway. You could apply international pressure in such cases however, but that would probably be a too 'European' approach to you.

- Kill all muslims. That might just be considered a slight overkill and could backfire quite easily.

I guess you will have to wait until these people there too realise that this is not the proper way to be religious. First step would be if the local governments responded better to such idiots and local judges stopped accepting religious reasons as a mitigating factor in their judgments (if any).
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Or you could put all muslims in a room,where the walls close in on them and...squish! Some nice islamic drink that would be.
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
Or you could put all muslims in a room,where the walls close in on them and...squish! Some nice islamic drink that would be.

LOL
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:36 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I once thought about using muslim extremism against them. Support the suppression of women to the point where they kill all their women. Then after one generation there are no muslims.

Of course this is tongue in cheek.
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
and often an ill-conceived sense of justice combined with a lack of IQ or education suffices
i am indeed impressed with your frankness re
berzerker wrote:
Otherwise with my 1 digit IQ I cannot process / comprehend this much information.

berzerker wrote:
Why does this particular flaw in the existence of the world bother you so much and not, say, wars and famine, which claim more lives of innocents yearly.
actually if you look at it, it is the same as the other categories you mentioned. Its method of delivery is very subtle, but effective. (same all religions except a few) Right from the moment your born, you are force fed with stories and fables from religious texts, so its content is deeply engraved into the psyche. its content is just a way for power hungry people to control you slowly, the seeds planted in nascent mind, grows along with you into radical views, devoid of any logic. in fact your nothing more than an animal in a human form. sure you look human, but you dont think human. in war you fight on an ideology, here the ideology is already in your brain, in your thoughts. Trojan horse.

berzerker wrote:

What's your solution anyway? Just a few possibilities that came up (add if you like):
none of what you mentioned actually. solution has to penetrate from several levels. i am only interested in dealing with the problem of jihad/radical islam, not islam. later we can get rid of islam when we get rid of all other religions.

Last edited by _Master_ on Mon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
your learning quick i say! slight correction, remove muslims and put in Islamic Radicals.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
i am only interested in dealing with the problem of jihad/radical islam, not islam.

Fair enough, then what's your solution then if this happens, as in this case, in another country that may not be willing or capable to deal with these people in a way you see fit?
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Fair enough, then what's your solution then if this happens, as in this case, in another country that may not be willing or capable to deal with these people in a way you see fit?
that country will suffer, it will become a country with fragmented paradoxical laws. Such a nation i believe cannot govern itself efficiently, because it conflict of interest of a particular type of idea over the other.

In the case of islam penetrating european nations, 2 points

1.State ideology vs religious ideology
European nations are less religious and more tolerant compared to islamic nations. But the islamic ideology is not at all tolerant. So if you allow recognition of islamic laws for islamic people in europe, its not gonna blend well with national laws because these laws contrast with primitive Islamic ideologies. And Islamic ideologies are mostly radical.

2.Cultural Adaption & Politics (Local Cultural vs Foreign Culture)
This is an example of a foreign culture being different from local culture and demanding forceful adaption of the local culture because the foreign culture is stubbornly against any kind of adaption. In this case the foreign culture is Islamic culture and local culture, a mixture of scientific and christian culture. Acceptance of it paves way for terraforming of political laws to suit that culture over the majority culture. It can be a good thing if it has something positive, but that is hardly the case. An example would be a case of PITA guest who decides how your house should be run. Its your house you decide how it should be run and if the guest has a problem, move the fuck out and go back to where ever you came from.

So nations that pretend to accommodate such cultures will have political/legal problems in the long run. Often this is done so that politicians can stay in power in a democratically elected govt by getting certain vote pockets. And democracy means numbers and it fits like a glove with the islamic ideology of having more than one wife. the more the merrier as they say icon_cheers.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
Right from the moment your born, you are force fed with stories and fables from religious texts, so its content is deeply engraved into the psyche. its content is just a way for power hungry people to control you slowly, the seeds planted in nascent mind, grows along with you into radical views, devoid of any logic. in fact your nothing more than an animal in a human form. sure you look human, but you dont think human. in war you fight on an ideology, here the ideology is already in your brain, in your thoughts. Trojan horse.

You are drawing conclusions without facts. Some people are force fed religion. However, it would really add to your credibility if you explained who these people are (Christian Evangelicals, Dominionists, Opus Dei, Muslim fundamentalists, Zionists). Maybe you should cite a few books as proof (American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War on America, The God Delusion, God is not Great, any given book by Bernard Lewis). Facts, instead of a random stream of consciousness would also add to your credibility as you, ironically, sound like a Muslim cleric spewing rhetoric when you talk about humans only being animals, and how ideologies are in our minds and our thoughts, and something about Trojan horses.
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

islamic activity #2: Planting Bombs instead of trees to develop a peaceful environment

"A man has been arrested in connection with the failed car-bomb attack in New York City on Saturday evening.

Faisal Shahzad, a US citizen of Pakistani origin, is due to appear in a Manhattan court later to face charges of driving the bomb into Times Square. "

read here

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

islamic activity #3: Cover everything your dick cant handle

"A woman visiting a post office in Novara, north-western Italy, has been stopped by police for wearing an Islamic veil covering her face.

A police official told the AFP news agency the woman would have to pay a 500-euro (£430) fine. "

read here

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
islamic activity #2: Planting Bombs instead of trees to develop a peaceful environment

"A man has been arrested in connection with the failed car-bomb attack in New York City on Saturday evening.

Faisal Shahzad, a US citizen of Pakistani origin, is due to appear in a Manhattan court later to face charges of driving the bomb into Times Square. "

read here

What was his background?
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The problem i c here(or any discussion)is that people don't present what they intend to say,rather u people assume that the others are following your mindset.im nt sure if i phrased that correctly,maybe i am already doing what i think u people r doing.
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
_Master_ wrote:

read here

What was his background?
marilyn manson,bowling and grand theft auto.
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
What was his background?
absent minded Horticulturist

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Dick_In_Your_Ass wrote:
The problem i c here(or any discussion)is that people don't present what they intend to say,rather u people assume that the others are following your mindset.im nt sure if i phrased that correctly,maybe i am already doing what i think u people r doing.

Go on...
islamic activities
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming