· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
134 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Vegetarianism?
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Vegetarianism? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
puk wrote:
stop calling me Shirley.

What is this supposed to mean?

Airplane! You've never seen that movie before?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
...the only way you deal with such homo sapiens with a few extra neurons than a buffloe is for intelligent humans to deal with them as effectively as possible. otherwise let loose they will rape mother earth.

please take this seriously, I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or are just seriously misinformed. Do you actually believe these people are sub human?

There is an easier way to prevent over population: namely economic incentives. The developed nations could agree to invest x amount of dollars into the infrastructures of third world countries to educate them to not have so many kids. Alternatively, the incentive could be geared towards families with fewer children (although this might lead to massacres as families kill their children to meet the cap...but I suppose that is what you want).
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
please take this seriously, I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or are just seriously misinformed. Do you actually believe these people are sub human?
it is you who is misinformed. traveling to vacation sports and pretty places with mom and dad aint gonna show you the real world. Just because you look like a human being, doesnt mean you think like one. Within humans itself there is a very diverse evolutionary tree. only a very few can be called humans, the rest are a little above animals. so go take a world trip with a bunch of friends to 3rd world countries and see the real world.

puk wrote:
There is an easier way to prevent over population: namely economic incentives. The developed nations could agree to invest x amount of dollars into the infrastructures of third world countries to educate them to not have so many kids.
you really dont have a fuckin clue what your talking abt or you must be an adolescent teenager in wonderland. now why in the first place should a dev nation donate to a 3rd world nation? it seems like throwing away money to me. and i am telling you again and again no amt of education will help untill the apparatus ( human brain ) itself is capable of digesting and converting that thought to action. Most adults are just overgrown kids, you look the other way and they jump at the first opportunity to do the wrong stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Master is a NWO disinformation agent by the looks of it. Only the Illuminati think that they are royal and 99% of the population are just stupid slaves meant to serve them. The same way most people view animals.

But Master, can I join though? icon_profileright.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:52 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Is it me or is mihai sucking the master's cock in EVERY single one of his posts?
"ohh master your cock is so yummy"
"Master, i love your big cock"
"Yes master, stick that cock in my face"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Well I already said that I am his disciple, so naturally I have to show some respect to absorb his great c... I mean his great wisdom and spiritual presence.

If you are interested in his teachings, you can check out his channel on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vy8qvRQQiU&feature=channel icon_cheers.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alez wrote:
Is it me or is mihai sucking the master's cock in EVERY single one of his posts?

Mihai might be the Master. I vaguely remember him impersonating Pogma back in the day.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
...Within humans itself there is a very diverse evolutionary tree. only a very few can be called humans, the rest are a little above animals.

The tacit assumption here is that you are one of the very few that can be called humans?
_Master_ wrote:
Now why in the first place should a dev nation donate to a 3rd world nation?

well it's one way to solve the problem. Sure beats looking the other way.

_Master_ wrote:
...no amt of education will help (sic.) untill the apparatus ( human brain ) itself is capable of...

Most poor people are pretty 'smart'. They don't know calculus or quantum physics, but they know how to survive.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

puk wrote:
Alez wrote:

Mihai might be the Master. I vaguely remember him impersonating Pogma back in the day.

Where do you people get these crazy ideas? My only clones are Pogma and puk.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
The tacit assumption here is that you are one of the very few that can be called humans?
i have an introspective mind and i am an excellent observer of ppl too, it is a gift. using these gifts i feel i am an above avg human. well its a gift and a curse too, because you see other things that most ppl dont and so they dont understand what your talking about. However even the dull and dim have hope as having a sensible goal and working hard towards it helps in a way.

Mas Oyama once said "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered"

puk wrote:

_Master_ wrote:
Now why in the first place should a dev nation donate to a 3rd world nation?

well it's one way to solve the problem. Sure beats looking the other way.
i think you dont value hardwork and your a lazy individual. your needs obviously are being taken care by your parents. someday when you head out and realize you need to work hard to make a living you will learn the value of hardwork. In the same way developed nations are like that, they had a vision and made it for themselves. now it would be extremely foolish to throw away all that money to a 3rd world country. there are more complex dynamics than just the economic angle. like religion and beliefs of ppl and the government.

puk wrote:
Most poor people are pretty 'smart'. They don't know calculus or quantum physics, but they know how to survive.
well by education i did not mean quantum physics, i mean the ability to develop a thinking mind so that the faculty of discrimination exists. you use this discrimination to make sensible choices b/w right or wrong. yeah that way education has totally failed because you see educated ppl with phd who are really religious and conservative. but still you are more aware and have better options.

And you say poor ppl are smart. here again i dont know what exactly you mean by smart. if you mean smart enough to survive then its not really smart, as its basic animal instinct kicking in. And depending on the environment your born humans automatically become accustomed to it. eg a prostitute lives quite happily. she dont mind sucking multiple cocks and getting fucked in all holes. Now that dont make her smart, its just that she got used it to that environment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
Master is a NWO disinformation agent by the looks of it. Only the Illuminati think that they are royal and 99% of the population are just stupid slaves meant to serve them. The same way most people view animals.

But Master, can I join though? icon_profileright.gif
well i didnt imply Illuminati. my stmt was some humans are more evolved than others. you know its exists b/w chimps and humans. so in the same way it also exist within humans too. Thus the more evolved the more your see that other less evolved dont. thats it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
hey you know you might be actually onto something...continue on!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I don't believe in a Vanguard who claims they are so much smarter than the average person. Look at Soviet Russia. Or even the current US administration.

In fact, I can't prove this, but if you look at every case of people coming to power and subsequently massacering people, you'll find that they thought of themselves as smarter than everyone.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
I don't believe in a Vanguard who claims they are so much smarter than the average person.
fine that is your belief. perhaps a chimp doesn't believe a human can be much smarter.

puk wrote:
Look at Soviet Russia. Or even the current US administration.
they have nothing to do with what i said. if your power hungry then your not that human.

puk wrote:
In fact, I can't prove this, but if you look at every case of people coming to power and subsequently massacering people, you'll find that they thought of themselves as smarter than everyone.
i really dont know, but your totally taking it wrong. those ppl who came to power use it for their personal gain. wheras i am talking about enforcing rules to deter a fucking spree. the resources of the earth are to gain here. now if you cant still figure it out then i guess its simply pointless explaining.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

puk wrote:
Man I really missed this guy.

The captn really is the best leader: he sacrifices himself to ensure we operate as a team.

All day Berzerker's been getting my back, and Mihai has a sharp wit to him that has made even Alez forget about the miscl. Vegeterian articles he posted previously.

What vegetarian articles did I post? It's true that the vegetarian topic is very long and I covered all sort of things, but I don't recall linking to any articles or anything.

Anyways, I'm starting to get tired of this vegetarian shit. Of course it pisses me off when I see all the elaborate arguments that vegetarians are making and the response of the meat eaters "mmmm bacon"... well I guess you can't convince people with words, so I guess they need their own experience to realise what's wrong and what's right.

I do believe in freedom to do everything you want, but just not at the expense of others. So this is where the huge dilemma comes in... I have no problem with people who do alcohol, smoking and even drugs maybe... but to eat meat you have to kill an animal... so this is a real philosophical question that maybe the Master can answer. icon_cyclops_ani.gif

I think vegetarians only criticize meat eaters because of this "freedom at the expense of others", not because they're nazis... I'm all for total freedom. icon_bigsmurf.gif BUT there are some extremists apparently like PETA, who insult meat eaters and organize ridiculous protests http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/Peta%20Pigs.jpg), they also have good stuff though http://www.virginmedia.com/images/anderson-peta-gal.jpg).

BUT anyway, I'm actually starting to go against the term "vegetarian". Just don't eat meat if you want... you don't have to be a member of an organization and it won't be written on your forehead "vegetarian".

Anyway sorry for the long post but this is really on my mind right now. munky2.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
... that maybe the Master can answer. icon_cyclops_ani.gif

STOP.SUCKING.HIS.COCK.

I think 99.9% of people do not enjoy the fact that we must kill things to eat them but there is no other real choice. I'm sorry but this "just green" bullshit is not good enough. Give the people a serious alternative and they might take it.
Saying "eat shittier so you can feel better because you saved something that you will never meet in real life" is not a very solid argument.

Just like people still throw garbage in forests and shit, because you don't see the impact. It's way too easy to ignore the problem so too few people care.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
so this is a real philosophical question that maybe the Master can answer. icon_cyclops_ani.gif
for advanced brilliant students as yourself i advice special pvt sessions

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
so this is a real philosophical question that maybe the Master can answer. icon_cyclops_ani.gif
for advanced brilliant students as yourself i advice special pvt sessions

What a tool, the guy got to Ubertard status in three days!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Alez wrote:
mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
... that maybe the Master can answer. icon_cyclops_ani.gif

STOP.SUCKING.HIS.COCK.

I think 99.9% of people do not enjoy the fact that we must kill things to eat them but there is no other real choice. I'm sorry but this "just green" bullshit is not good enough. Give the people a serious alternative and they might take it.
Saying "eat shittier so you can feel better because you saved something that you will never meet in real life" is not a very solid argument.

Just like people still throw garbage in forests and shit, because you don't see the impact. It's way too easy to ignore the problem so too few people care.

What do you mean there's no other real choice? I'm just a noob, but there are millions of vegetarians (4% of the world population) and if they're long term into vegetarianism with no apparent problems, then it means it has worked for them.

I know that few people care, and this is what I don't understand. If we're true omnivores then why don't we behave like them? We're behaving like sissy pants vegetarians, we never think about where our meat comes from and when we do, very few become actual vegetarians and the many just try to forget the idea and the guilt.

As true omnivores I think we should put slaughterhouse footage on Cartoon Network. If that's what we do then why hide it? But we educate our children to be "nonviolent" and every second of the day a chicken's throat is cut by an automatic machine. Be omnivores but at least stop this hypocrisy.

The best solution however that will happen anyway in the future is to make artificial food... like eating a pill that has all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals, etc. Is it possible to do such a thing? icon_bigsmurf.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:

As true omnivores I think we should put slaughterhouse footage on Cartoon Network. If that's what we do then why hide it? But we educate our children to be "nonviolent" and every second of the day a chicken's throat is cut by an automatic machine. Be omnivores but at least stop this hypocrisy.
very good valid points have been raised by mihai here

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming