· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
76 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - mirrors edge?
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> mirrors edge? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quote
captnPugwash_halabalobale
Banned

puk wrote:
You and Pogma_YXZ and Mihai_XYZ are always getting into arguments.
we are totally helpless when it comes to pt of views wrt to forum topics. however i try my best to follow Gandhian principles.

puk wrote:
I actually saw the word "bummy"...I haven't heard that since elementary school.
icon_scratch.gif bummy

anyways i will not react to silly posts in this topic anymore. keepin it real yo!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

berzerker wrote:
Kasrkin wrote:
GTA 1 came first in Play Station 1, plus his controls were made for the PS1 gamepad and not for keyboard+mouse, among other consolized features.

The Wilipedia page says:

[article]

So it was not developed for a console first.

GameFaGs says:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/data/197477.html

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/data/197476.html

It was released first in PS1.

berzerker wrote:
Yeah, he explained why they released it for the consoles first, no surprise there (albeit completely silly and stupid, this is old news). He did not say that they deliberately screwed up GTA4.

I know, that's the point where an intelligent and capable of critical thinking mind would notice that they WOULD DO FUCKING ANYTHING TO RAISE THE CONSOLE MARKET SALES, and where a dull mind would only notice why they release it first on console. This is what society is prompting in colleges, schools, mass media, etc... : people incapable of making conclusions by their own, and only thinking what they literally see and are said.

berzerker wrote:
They didn't decide to make GTA4 PC more expensive than GTA4 console, not to release it at all, to make it Vista-only or whatever, only to delay the PC port a bit.

The port fucking sucks, when that happens is of little importance if it's Vista, MS DOS or whatever.

berzerker wrote:
Then why didn't they develop it properly and just make it more expensive? It would not have damaged their name as much and may have given them more profit too.

Because THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO ENJOY IT ON PC, THEY FUCKING WANT YOU TO BUY A CONSOLE IN ORDER TO PLAY IT DECENTLY.

berzerker wrote:
If they were to do it the same next time then I might consider agreeing with you, but for now it seems it is simply a fucked up port like we had so many in the past.

In fact this is the second time, they have done the same with the Bully port (although it's even more broken and unplayable). I remember last year when a member of the Rock$tar staff was saying that the pc port wouldn't be a "port", instead it was going to be fully rebuilt and blah blah blah... all bullshit. How do you explain it with your "I only believe literal statements" mind ?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Kasrkin wrote:
I know, that's the point where an intelligent and capable of critical thinking mind would notice that they WOULD DO FUCKING ANYTHING TO RAISE THE CONSOLE MARKET SALES

The undisputed fact is that Rockstar has taken some measures to increase console game sales at the expense of PC games sales. What conclusion can we draw from that fact?

You assert that it follows that Rockstar would do anything to sell more consoles games, and I assert that there is quite a gap between taking some measures on the one hand and doing anything on the other.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Kasrkin, you're a pretty smart guy (girl?), and everything you say has some species of truth to it, it's just that you have too much anger, and you jump the gun and make far fetched conclusions.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Yeah, most things he say could be true, it is just very unlikely they really are.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

No, everything he says is true, but not for the reasons he thinks so.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:

So jews are really to blame for everything and Rockstar really deliberately fucked up GTA4 PC, or do I misunderstand you again?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
puk wrote:

So jews are really to blame for everything and Rockstar really deliberately fucked up GTA4 PC, or do I misunderstand you again?

It's mainly Zionists, but they're usually Jews.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
puk wrote:

u misunderstood:

-the Jewish Lobby is very strong in America
-Rockstar did not intend to sabotage GTA, but it knew it was sabotaging GTA.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

[quote="puk"]
berzerker wrote:

-the Jewish Lobby is very strong in America

+ it's control over the media, which of course is the best lobby to have.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Here's some HQ 1600x900's of Mirror's Edge.....looks good, would obviously look better at 1920x1200.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quote
Banned

Pogma9 wrote:
Here's some HQ 1600x900's of Mirror's Edge.....looks good, would obviously look better at 1920x1200.

all artists in responsible for mirrors edge where hardcore jews who observe Shabbat, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur..etc icon_cheers.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Kasrkin wrote:
It was released first in PS1

Then IGN was wrong in their PSX review of GTA too:

Quote:
The game that pushed the limits of what's good, clean videogame fun has made its journey from the land of the PC to the PlayStation, and we can thankfully say that it's journey has been worthwhile.

They are probably involved in the conspiracy too.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

puk wrote:
Kasrkin, you're a pretty smart guy (girl?), and everything you say has some species of truth to it, it's just that you have too much anger, and you jump the gun and make far fetched conclusions.

Yeah I'm a Suislide wannabe love5.gif no seriously, videogames really drive me crazy. One of the only times I wanted to kill somebody was a kid from Gamespot who posted to the article of the Gears of War port to pc (like 2 fucking years later) that he was unhappy it would be released on pc (Microsoft ass licker) because it was developed for xbox (lie, it was developed for pc) and its gameplay only belongs to xbox (lie, xbox stole it from pc and consolized it).

berzerker wrote:
Then IGN was wrong in their PSX review of GTA too:

I have read in IGN that the first game in which you could wield doble weapons was Halo 1, so I don't care about what IGN says. I remember back in 1997 how it was on PS1 first and months later on pc.

And answering to the jewish lobby issue:

http://i40.tinypic.com/23lb9dv.jpg
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Kasrkin wrote:
I have read in IGN that the first game in which you could wield doble weapons was Halo 1, so I don't care about what IGN says. I remember back in 1997 how it was on PS1 first and months later on pc.

Then not only IGN but also gamespot is involved in the conspiracy to cover this up, because they reviewed the PC version on 28 February 1998 and the PSX version only on 30 June 1998. Obviously you cannot be mistaken, so both Gamespot and IGN must be wrong.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Banned

berzerker wrote:
Kasrkin wrote:

Then not only IGN but also gamespot is involved in the conspiracy to cover this up, because they reviewed the PC version on 28 February 1998 and the PSX version only on 30 June 1998. Obviously you cannot be mistaken, so both Gamespot and IGN must be wrong.
i see you have gathered the necessary evidence to present your argument in the court of law angel3.gif

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

berzerker wrote:
Kasrkin wrote:

These are the US release dates, because GTA was released first on PS1 IN EUROPE because US society is one of the most hypocritical and they thought it was too violent for them.

Last quarter of 1997-> PS1 in Europe
February 1998-> PC
June 1998-> PS1 in US

Read the 1º note from Jewkipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_(series)#cite_note-GTA1_release_date-0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Banned

this case has taken a 180 degree turn considering the fresh evidence presented by kaskarin. does the defendant have any shit to throw? if not i shall pronounce the ver-dick-it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

captnPugwash_halabalobale wrote:
this case has taken a 180 degree turn considering the fresh evidence presented by kaskarin. does the defendant have any shit to throw? if not i shall pronounce the ver-dick-it

Have you actually checked if his link supports his claim? I did and it doesn't.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Kasrkin wrote:
GTA was released first on PS1 IN EUROPE

That it was released in Europe before the US is supported by this link (december 1997), which unfortunately does not specify PSX or PC. I could not find further information.
mirrors edge?
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck