· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
76 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - vgs color scheme is drab
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> vgs color scheme is drab Goto page 1, 2  Next
vgs color scheme is drab
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:41 am Reply with quote
captnPugwash_halabalobale
Banned

the colors of vgs site suck. look it even has become dusty and rusty over the last few years. look sui, dont have to change the site template, just change the color scheme pls.

i think if you change the color scheme it will be less getthoer. yes 'getthoer' is a wurd, look it up at your local dicktionary at the korner store
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quote
Banned

and come to think of it more and more intelligent will flock to vgs and it will be come the bestest site. yes bestest is also a wurd in the dicktionary too. you can find it at your.....
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

captnPugwash_halabalobale wrote:
and come to think of it more and more intelligent will flock to vgs and it will be come the bestest site. yes bestest is also a wurd in the dicktionary too. you can find it at your.....

May I respectfully submit that you might have to consider the possibility that you are not entirely correct?

BTW I appreciate that you prefer the color scheme of your beloved Gamespot and Gamespy.

Please pick the desired color scheme by clicking on one of the following emoticons: alien.gif icon_albino.gif icon_brilsmurf.gif drunken_smilie.gif icon_monkey.gif icon_cherry.gif cwm21.gif laughing9.gif glasses1.gif (if clicking either of these does not change the color scheme, you need to install the VGS color scheme enhancement Firefox extention and restart your PC's operating system).

Last edited by berzerker on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

This forum is dead because there's too many fucking nutters about.....and way too many faggy gamers.
I'd rather a 100 Gamespot forums to this dump anyday.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:25 am Reply with quote
Banned

berzerker wrote:
BTW I appreciate that you prefer the color scheme of your beloved Gamespot and Gamespy.
dude it aint my beloved site.

your respectful submission has been taken respectfully and gently but cleverly shoved up pogmas ass. he he
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Don't pollute this forum with your fag talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:31 am Reply with quote
Banned

Pogma9 wrote:
This forum is dead because there's too many fucking nutters about.....and way too many faggy gamers.
stfu and stop complaning like a nanny. this forum aint dead, it just aint polluted like birdsplat.com. its eco friendly here.

Pogma9 wrote:
go go, no one will stop a champion gamer like yourself, birdsplat awaits you....welcome back pogma "SPLAT"!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quote
Banned

Pogma9 wrote:
Don't pollute this forum with your fag talk.
arent you supposed to be at gameshat ?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:

BLASPHAMY!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:

BLASPHAMY!!!

I was reading [H]ardforum wrt the Fear2 demo, and you seemed to have two distinct camps, one were savagely anti because it's a multi, and others who rated the demo based on whether they had any fun......me, I'm someone who thinks the game will be fun despite the multi, and I think that's what most Gamespoters also think.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

The site sucks, the problem is that the mods don't give a damn. If they did, this site won't nearly be as fucked up.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:

...two distinct camps, one were savagely anti because it's a multi, and others who rated the demo based on whether they had any fun......me, I'm someone who thinks the game will be fun despite the multi, and I think that's what most Gamespoters also think.

For whatever reason, there is no dissent amongst gamespotters unless the game SERIOUSLY sucks (Far Cry 2, GTA IV PC, Kane & Lynch). In which case half the people are critical, and the other half applaud the game with rapturous reverence.

I'm guessing Gametrailers will give a review with words such as "visceral", "surreal", and "stunning", then, hidden somewhere in the review, they will say, in an upbeat tone, "granted, this game isn't quite as good as its predecessor was at the time.", and this will be the only unbiased bit in the entire review. Then they'll end the review with a "this is a boheamouth of mega fun"--> 9.0/10
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
The site sucks, the problem is that the mods don't give a damn. If they did, this site won't nearly be as fucked up.

What is the problem really? The colors have not changed in decades, you are required to type in a security code, are those the problems here? Maybe we should all kill ourselves now.

You can post here all you want and you can comment to the reviews here, what more do you need?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Too bad we get only 1 or 2 reviews a month and we have no1 to talk to on the forums, because the site doesn't attract any1 to register, and the security code is the gayest in the history of web forums.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Maybe we should all kill ourselves now.

I'm in
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
Too bad we get only 1 or 2 reviews a month and we have no1 to talk to on the forums, because the site doesn't attract any1 to register, and the security code is the gayest in the history of web forums.

You can always talk to me about all things gay+ I'm a big fan of gaymspot forums, so I could set you up with a homosexual if you like?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:

. Then they'll end the review with a "this is a boheamouth of mega fun"--> 9.0/10

It would have to be amazing to rate a 9/10, but I doubt that will stop them.
It's also been infected by the console bug, for eg, it's always in 16:9, so on 16:10 LCD's, it's letterboxed.

The problem is that the game reviewers don't discriminate between PC exclusives and multi-platform, and from their POV, it's never a problem.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:

Well, then submit reviews! There are no reviews yet of World of Goo and Gothic 2, so this is your chance to show Suislide how to write true funny unbiased reviews! evil7.gif <-- Goo
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

I've been thinking about that, problem is my reviews suck (I did one on PES 2009), haven't finished the game yet, and I don't know what difference it would make if I post one, no1 else will post (except Suislide). But I think I'm going to write another one just for fun.

And Pogma I already knew that you're gay. This whole forum is packing with gaylords actually. Why are there never any girls around? Generally I mean. Maybe berzeker can shed some light on this topic with his wisdom. bom.gif

Edit: BTW, nice goo emoticon. And about emoticons, yet another epic fail of the forum: the smilleys simply suck!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
Why are there never any girls around? !

Anyone that even sounds half feminine is PMed by puk.....he makes them an offer they always refuse.
Puk has matured....his hand no longer satisfies him, so he's incorporated hand+KBM.
vgs color scheme is drab
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck