· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
143 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Ubisoft the game destroyer?
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Ubisoft the game destroyer?
Ubisoft the game destroyer?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

I see that the best Ubisoft games that will be launched soon look like complete shit:

Prince of Persia 4: looks like crap
Splinter cell Conviction: looks like crap and strangely not much info about it
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2: probably same as the first which I just finished and which sucked complete ass

Too bad that Ubisoft destroyed one of the last few games that where really good: PoP and Splinter Cell (never played the first Rayman games) They made a change with Warrior Within and it was a good-OK game. They made a change with Splinter Cell 4 and it was an OK game. But now they made a lot of changes and everything looks and smells like complete puke.

Sadly I'm not putting my hopes on these games! I don't even know the launch date of SC Conviction and I'm not really interested to find out.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I actually created a topic about this a while back (in fact u posted on it). POP will totally lick ass, which is a shame since Sands of Time was one of the best PS3 games ever

http://www.videogamessuck.com/ftopic458.html
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Of course PoP already received very good reviews. In this game you can't even die because that bitch saves you all the time. By the way, the thought of that bitch following you the entire game really scares me lol.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Everything scares me about that game. There's nothing good about it. It's like Ubisoft has perfected the art of self sabotage

They have specifically stated that they will emphasize 1 on 1 battles in contrast to the multiple opponents strategy of the previous 3. This inspite of the fact that reviewers like Xplay praised it for the ability to fight multiple opponents.

I'm not even going to rent this game. If Ubisoft sends me a free version of the game (with patch and all), then MAYBE I'll play it.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

POP got 8's all across the board. WTF is going on. And everyone praised it for its graphics. I don't get it, it looks like ass.

Apparantly sands of time was cell shaded, but it looks natural. This looks like that fake grass-sheet you get with your sushi. You know, the decoration that goes around the ginger.

http://www.sugarcharms.com/store/images/sushi_uni_bonemaki_l.jpg
Ubisoft the game destroyer?
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck