· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
135 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Tom Clancy's End War
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Tom Clancy's End War
Tom Clancy's End War
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

"With the dramatic and final title 'End War', Ubisoft has made an effort to bring SOMETHING NEW to the strategy genre"

Right there I know this game is going to suck.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42330.html
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

EVERYTHING LIKE THIS:

Quote:
Platforms: PC, XBOX360, PS3

IS GOING TO SUCK.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

LOL

just dump all over the consoles.

Dude the consoles used to be the shit back in the 8 bit era. NES dominated the apple mac with some serious CBT.

Now a days the consoles are crap
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

The consoles are crap and the problem now is that every game (one or two exceptions) is multiplataform or only console.

And being multiplataform means it's developed for XBOX360 (M$ has bet insanely strong with his fucking shit pc-wannabe) and then ported to PC.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Kasrkin wrote:

And being multiplataform means it's developed for XBOX360 (M$ has bet insanely strong with his fucking shit pc-wannabe) and then ported to PC.

I can understand why multiplatform games are driving quality down for PC gamers, but why this hatred for M$/XBOX?

I mean, I hate M$ b/c I'm in com sci and we refer to it as the evil empire. Is this spilling over into the video game arena, or is M$ doing something else, like paying Ubisoft billions of dollars to make multiplatform (in otherwords XBOX 360 compliant) games, instead of games designed for the, clearly stronger, PC?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

puk wrote:
I can understand why multiplatform games are driving quality down for PC gamers, but why this hatred for M$/XBOX?

I mean, I hate M$ b/c I'm in com sci and we refer to it as the evil empire. Is this spilling over into the video game arena, or is M$ doing something else, like paying Ubisoft billions of dollars to make multiplatform (in otherwords XBOX 360 compliant) games, instead of games designed for the, clearly stronger, PC?

M$ barely hasn't ever invented a shit, they just buy technology from others and by the way monopolizing the market.

That's just what they have done with XBOX: buy previously pc only developers and forcing them to develop instead for their console and then shitting a port to pc.

Think in EVERY remarkable videogame for xbox and xbox360, about 90% of them were intended to be developed for pc and were stolen by M$.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Kasrkin wrote:

That's just what they have done with XBOX: buy previously pc only developers and forcing them to develop instead for their console and then shitting a port to pc.

Think in EVERY remarkable videogame for xbox and xbox360, about 90% of them were intended to be developed for pc and were stolen by M$.

Is this actually true or are people just pissed and thus venting their anger? How do you know
a)they were intended to be developed for the PC?

and

b)M$ forced the developers to switch over to the XBOX?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

puk wrote:
Is this actually true or are people just pissed and thus venting their anger? How do you know
a)they were intended to be developed for the PC?

and

b)M$ forced the developers to switch over to the XBOX?

a) Because almost every one were FUCKING PC FRANCHISES or it was FUCKING EVIDENT they were developed for pc, like Gears of War (showed first time running on a desktop pc).

b) Because since 2006 YOU ARE PLAYING A LOT OF FUCKING XBOX360 GAMES PORTED TO PC that were intended to be pc native. And because "Play Station only developers" that stated arrogantly "We will only develop for PS3", when received enough money, turned into almost XBOX360 developers like Rockstar did with GTA 4.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

fucking M$, always trying to fuck up my life

M$ upset the balance of the consoles by releasing the 360 a year too early. I'll never forgive it for that.

One thing I have noticed is that all the games reviewed on video game reviews are done on the 360 (you can tell by he gay bright buttons when they flash on the screen). I doubt this is for performance issues, I think M$ gives them incentives for doing so.

I hate M$ and the loyal army of slaves that steadfastly defend the xbox...it's a gay box for gay homos.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

And xbox users are the most idiotic fanboys ever existed.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Ya they've been eatin them stupid all too much
Tom Clancy's End War
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck