· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
150 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - ET:Quake Wars Beta is highly suck
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> ET:Quake Wars Beta is highly suck
ET:Quake Wars Beta is highly suck
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

After playing QW for about two hours after getting a beta key, it seems an almost painfully textbox case of developers fucking with an established gameplay style and making it suck balls (See also: Halo 2, Deus Ex 2).

Basically, instead of the mostly reactions-based, infantry-based, small-area urban fighting of ET, the game is now a generic and very shitty BF2142 clone (And BF2142 sucks to begin with, so the math you learned the third time you repeated second grade should be enough to figure out the level of suck this game has).

So the game is now just an experiment in vehicle whoring and numbers -based faggotry - all the ground weapons suck even worse than BF2's and are pretty much entirely incompetent at killing anything whatsoever. Even the sniper rifle and railgun require multiple shots to hit a stationary target at any decent distance, even when scoped at full zoom. So skill is replaced by your ability to get the tank first and how many noobs you can flood into a particular area.

On the other hand, the human tank (titan) and strogg walker (cyclops) can pretty much single-handedly win a whole match just by spawn camping as soon as the match begins.

Netcode also sucks worse than DooM3's, with as low as 100 ping feeling laggy.

Gunna write a proper review to submit when I can give a fuck.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Quake 2 owns all fps games! Fuck yea! FUCK YEA!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

Stupid and useless 1vs1 in a massive FPS = more happy casual players using the vehicles to kill the whole enemy team and so thinking they are good at playing vgs.

I have read a demographic statistic of US and now near 30% of population have less than 18 years, so down syndrome retarded gameplay (and politically correctness btw, cos a high % of them are non-whites) is going to be the rule as the fucking enterely vg market is aimed at "Teen" Extremely Sucking Retarded Bastards.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quote
charbaby
Flame Me
Flame Me

I was sorry i wasted the space and time to dick with it!
ET:Quake Wars Beta is highly suck
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck