· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
91 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - dang [flame here]
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> dang [flame here] Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
dang [flame here]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

line up in a row and get trashed by me you dirty black crackwhore jews. all of you but mofo, D, suislide, monkeyguy, however you are free to join.

I'll take you all on in this thread, "gangsters". just tired of multiple thread mass responses which you homeless kids do when you can afford some time in a shabby intarweb café.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:13 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

How can anybody take this poor, deluded krautbag seriously?
What sadact actually goes to the trouble of putting an accent on the word "cafe"?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:15 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
How can anybody take this poor, deluded krautbag seriously?
What sadact actually goes to the trouble of putting an accent on the word "cafe"?

I am not a kraut, you may think so because I hate jews and niggers, but you fail to understand my true heritage.
anyone with some knowledge of french, and some class, is able to put that "é" on "café". however, since you smell like rotten garbage, I would guess you never visited a school at all.

also I guess because of your fat, greasy fingers you fail to hit the little accent on the keyboard. dumb cocksucker.

was this because your parents couldn't afford a school, or because you only have one arm? yea sucks to be you.

on a side note, I am curious to know about your brothers. did they eat themselves in their cave yet? we had this experiment going for a good day now and they started looking at each other in a hungry, desperate way.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

My brothers are both much more civilised, intelligent and useful to society than you will ever be you four-eyed, anorexic little queerboy.
To make up for it however, I will throw your mum into a gorilla pen with her own kind so that you can carry on with your "experiment" nonetheless.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
My brothers are both much more civilised, intelligent and useful to society than you will ever be you four-eyed, anorexic little queerboy.
To make up for it however, I will throw your mum into a gorilla pen with her own kind so that you can carry on with your "experiment" nonetheless.

how irritating, while you just gave the perfect description of your family. you are as useless as a pig. doomed to be slaughtered in favor of mankind.

does the skinny, hairy black man still give you food at the park bench when you're around? or did you grow up already to notice when he touches your sweet spots that's called "sexual offense"?
why, I suddenly think you like pedophiles. suits you well, son of a niggerwhore.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

Quote:
does the skinny, hairy black man still give you food at the park bench when you're around? or did you grow up already to notice when he touches your sweet spots that's called "sexual offense"?
why, I suddenly think you like pedophiles. suits you well, son of a niggerwhore.

I was never acquainted with such a skinny, hairy black man.
I take it he must be your father? It's the only explanation why a deformed chimp like yourself wasn't shot at birth.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
Quote:

I was never acquainted with such a skinny, hairy black man.
I take it he must be your father? It's the only explanation why a deformed chimp like yourself wasn't shot at birth.

next time, try and write something that's actually offending. unlike your last, um, 50 posts.
it is obvious to anyone; you are so weak, all you can ever do is turn around my [rich] flames and add some lousy sentence to it that doesn't make any sense controversial or not whatsoever.

take it as it is, you lost.

and for the sake of it, the hairy, skinny black male is actually your mother with a raincoat, so she looks totally like a man. and yes, your mother did rape you all this time. poor you!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
and for the sake of it, the hairy, skinny black male is actually your mother with a raincoat, so she looks totally like a man. and yes, your mother did rape you all this time. poor you!

Do you actually think this rubbish is offensive? Did you spunk your pants and shoot cum all over your glasses when you wrote that?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

I bet you spank midgets' asses. With your cock. And have sex with them. Gay sex. Fag.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

your mom is a midget mofo i dress her up as an elf while i spank the shit out of her.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

NiggBUILDER wrote:
your mom is a midget mofo i dress her up as an elf while i spank the shit out of her.

I don't think a retarded mongrel like you could dress himslef, let alone anyone else. You're bad at lying like cocksucker's bad at keeping his mouth off someone's cock.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

Mean_MOFO wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

I don't think a retarded mongrel like you could dress himslef, let alone anyone else. You're bad at lying like cocksucker's bad at keeping his mouth off someone's cock.

HIMSLEF
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

What a complete spaggot. Mofo's nigger fingers are starting to jiggle and hit the wrong keys as he gets more stressed!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Oh wow, a retard is pointing out my typo, while his posts are riddled with spelling mistakes and grease shit.
Cocksucker, I see you're still obsessed with gay thoughts, with jiggling fingers and shit. No one in here is going to finger you, so just give it up. Find yourself another faggot elsewhere.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

Mean_MOFO wrote:
Oh wow, a retard is pointing out my typo, while his posts are riddled with spelling mistakes and grease shit.
Cocksucker, I see you're still obsessed with gay thoughts, with jiggling fingers and shit. No one in here is going to finger you, so just give it up. Find yourself another faggot elsewhere.

Seems more like you're the one translating the word jiggle into "fingerfuck me plz", you sick sodomite. You must enjoy it too much to prevent yourself from bringing it up here.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

Do you actually think this rubbish is offensive? Did you spunk your pants and shoot cum all over your glasses when you wrote that?

obviously I do, otherwise I wouldn't get you to write such weak replies. you don't even TRY to insult me. you repeat yourself over and over again with stuff you stole from your boyfriends sex magazines.

and I just can't over it: are you talking about a niggers jiggling fingers? LOL I have never in my life thought one person could be so much of a faggot as you are. awful creature.

get the gay shit out of your head before you try and offend a true man like I am.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

See? Everyone can see that you're a faggot Cocksucker. Get over it.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

Mean_MOFO wrote:

well i know your a cocksucker because your sucking on m9x right now
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

deja vue? you wrote the same thing in another thread. is your daddy that fat that he crushed your brain when stomping on your head?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

deja vue? you wrote the same thing in another thread. is your daddy that fat that he crushed your brain when stomping on your head?

no im just saying what i seen which was mofo and you going at it in bed.
dang [flame here]
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming