· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
162 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - dang [flame here]
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> dang [flame here] Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
Mean_M0F0 wrote:
no m9x just fuck me i want to dress you up as an angel while i do it

what the hell? niggshitter, you're insane in your sick faggot mind. you have to think about yourself. how can you do your daddy so much pain, with the faggot and sex invitations to your relatives and all that?

How can you say that when your own daddy looks like this?
You're becoming just like him, that pot belly is really growing from all your rampant keyboard activity!
Don't think you've got as far as the beard yet tho, you're way too much of an infantile pussy to grow one, ever.

shit, did I get you that far to post pictures of your retarded brother? we already knew he was a sick faggot ready for your anal abuses, but wow he looks bad. stop smashing his dick into your face when you're trying to create more of these incest abominations, k?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
Mean_M0F0 wrote:
no m9x just fuck me i want to dress you up as an angel while i do it

what the hell? niggshitter, you're insane in your sick faggot mind. you have to think about yourself. how can you do your daddy so much pain, with the faggot and sex invitations to your relatives and all that?

How can you say that when your own daddy looks like this?
You're becoming just like him, that pot belly is really growing from all your rampant keyboard activity!
Don't think you've got as far as the beard yet tho, you're way too much of an infantile pussy to grow one, ever.

shit, did I get you that far to post pictures of your retarded brother? we already knew he was a sick faggot ready for your anal abuses, but wow he looks bad. stop smashing his dick into your face when you're trying to create more of these incest abominations, k?

you fail again m9x
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:

you fail again m9x

are you gonna use this as response to everything I post because I used it against you previously? is this how you compensate your obeying and adoring for me? gay fuck. practice flaming before you start shit like this.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

no you really do fail all the time son
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:

Haha, you're such a lamer. Can you not read? You seemed to mistake your daddy for my brother when I clearly said it was your dad! Go back to spelling cards and picture books before you post on these boards again, tardo.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Oh hi there cocksucker, had a nice cock today did you? You know what your mother said to a bunch of guys after they refused to rape the ugly bitch? "If you don't like me, you can suck my cock!" Well did you?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:52 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
Haha, you're such a lamer. Can you not read? You seemed to mistake your daddy for my brother when I clearly said it was your dad! Go back to spelling cards and picture books before you post on these boards again, tardo.

can you believe it? he called me a lamer.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NERD FAGGOT?

also, of course you said that was my dad, where if you said the truth, it is actually your brother, you'd insult yourself and your family.
which is why you had to lie about it. logic much?

try insulting me next time you failure of your parents. and stop smearing that shit all over the place. clean your ass when niggshitter exploits it next time.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:

also, of course you said that was my dad, where if you said the truth, it is actually your brother, you'd insult yourself and your family.

try insulting me next time you failure of your parents. and stop smearing that shit all over the place. clean your ass when niggshitter exploits it next time.

yeah ill smear my shit in your mothers face right now shes told me shes a fan of veronica moser
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:

yeah ill smear my shit in your mothers face right now shes told me shes a fan of veronica moser

pathetic, you are all over the place again, wasting bits and bytes with your non insulting retard posts. btw your mother said she wants her underwear back from you, you sick fool.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:

Holy shit, just because I called you a lamer you start POSTING IN BLOCK CAPITALS LIKE THIS? Truth must hurt eh.
dang [flame here]
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming