· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
143 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - too many videogames
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> too many videogames
too many videogames
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:00 am Reply with quote
yourthebest

I liked back in the old dayz when there was only 200 hundred or so videogrames, now you are lucky if you can't walk down the road without finding 3000 videogames following you around saying "play me, NO! play me" There's atari, ninendo 6 of them, 3 sega's at least. anyways the list goes on and on, now the average person can make their own games. so I have given up on videogames because there are just too many to keep up with.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Disturbed
Flame Me
Flame Me

Yeah, but most of them games are written by fucking retards with no arms.

Videogames follow you round? How much medication they got you on??? drunken_smilie.gif
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

you sir are an idiot

new games dont come out all that often
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:53 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

iamwithstupid.gif
Suislide your an idiot too. Eat my nutsack with raw sugar sprinkled on it.

But yes there are TOO FEW games (worth playing) and they dont chase me around (like the ladies do). Wich is a fucking rip off.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

blow me, im way smarter than anyone that visits this site
!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Grumpy_Boy
Tard
Tard

Fuck! are you like from a fucking parallel universe ? did you just step out of a bloody Tardis or somthing ? the pc games maket is dying on its arse its a fucking desert of shit.
What the fuck? you lazy basterds
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:43 pm Reply with quote
disturbed_losthopes
Flame Me
Flame Me

the only reason that there are to many games is that ea sucks dick. ea buys up all the fuckin rights to every piece of shit and turns it into fuckin superman 64 material. blame it on canada and Electronic Arts. god damn it you fuckin losers. it just blows my mind on how dumb you fuckin people are. violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif violent5.gif to all a fuckin waiste.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quote
me

Suislide wrote:
blow me, im way smarter than anyone that visits this site

i don't think so fuckshot.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:03 am Reply with quote

icon_farao.gif

Video games don't follow you around, yea there are New ones that come out, but try renting them or read the reviews in a game magazine before you buy it. Same goes for the movies, and some movies I rented suck ass, so I didn't buy them!
^^^^ wtf
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quote
Grumpy_Boy
Tard
Tard

"but try renting them or read the reviews in a game magazine before you buy it"

wtf r u taking about game review website/magazines are fucking lairs that take it up the ass from the lazy cunt thief game delvelopers

you dick that what this site is fucking for.

I jusr read a reviewd about Myst 4 that said it was fucking great but the gamr sucks

shut up
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:39 am Reply with quote
Daniel_Vanzant
Ubertard
Ubertard

Yeah no fuckin shit...take "Mary Kate and Ashly's date game" for instance...gamespyinyourdickhole,com will give it 6 out of 7 fucking stars because "pediphile games Inc." pays that site in sexual favors and Ice cream in the asshole treatment. We all know the games as much fun as getting a handjob by a sweaty ass bus driver wearing sandpaper gloves.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:54 am Reply with quote
Grumpy_Boy
Tard
Tard

"Mary Kate and Ashly's date game"

Jesus thats sounds really perv like, where do I get it?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:55 am Reply with quote
Daniel_Vanzant
Ubertard
Ubertard

I went out of my way for you grumpy_boy enjoy ... CatFight

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:The%20New%20Adventures%20of%20Mary-Kate%20%26%20Ashley:1951004774;_ylc=X3oDMTB2djJlbzU1BF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawN2Z2FtZXM-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:26 am Reply with quote
Grumpy_Boy
Tard
Tard

jesus christ that game looks well dodgy.

Is it just me or does this quote from that link souind fucked up....

"the game features the girls' actual voices."

Just as well MJ is into boys.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:49 pm Reply with quote
drag0n666
Flame Me
Flame Me

the reason why there are so many fucking games? because too many stupid license's get stupid titles. american chopper has a game, nickelodean has a shitload of games for all of it's cartoons. then you have stupid comanies that make shity games. finally we have way to many fucking sequels. devil may cry 3, metal gear solid three, halo 2. what's next super mario bros. 18? not to mention all of the fucking sport games, you have way to many fucking developers making their own game. that mostly look like shit. thats how you have to many games on the market.
hey jackasses
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:03 am Reply with quote
Troytittle

Quote:
HEY FAGS, WHY ARE YOU A BUNCH OF DIRTY, MAMA LICKIN' FAGS? icon_joker.gif [/code]
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:13 pm Reply with quote

drag0n666 wrote:
the reason why there are so many fucking games? because too many stupid license's get stupid titles. american chopper has a game, nickelodean has a shitload of games for all of it's cartoons. then you have stupid comanies that make shity games. finally we have way to many fucking sequels. devil may cry 3, metal gear solid three, halo 2. what's next super mario bros. 18? not to mention all of the fucking sport games, you have way to many fucking developers making their own game. that mostly look like shit. thats how you have to many games on the market.

That seems to be a general trend in everything these days. Almost everyone is a fake sellout trying to tool out everything they possibly can. At least matt stone and trey parker admit they're sellouts. All you see in the theaters is chainsaw massacre 9 special nigger edition supremo delux starring paris hilton or some other shitty crap that redefines the word cliche like that new gay boxing movie. That honky ron howard really busted out the bullshit factory with this one. He's got the gay title: "Cinderella Man," a line up overrated actors, and a plot that is total ripoff eastwood's 2004 success. I don't think it's possible to be any more of faggot douche bag than that. Thank jesus robert rogriguez made sin city or i may have hung myself by my balls this year.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:18 pm Reply with quote
drag0n666
Flame Me
Flame Me

Quote:
That seems to be a general trend in everything these days. Almost everyone is a fake sellout trying to tool out everything they possibly can. At least matt stone and trey parker admit they're sellouts. All you see in the theaters is chainsaw massacre 9 special nigger edition supremo delux starring paris hilton or some other shitty crap that redefines the word cliche like that new gay boxing movie. That honky ron howard really busted out the bullshit factory with this one. He's got the gay title: "Cinderella Man," a line up overrated actors, and a plot that is total ripoff eastwood's 2004 success. I don't think it's possible to be any more of faggot douche bag than that. Thank jesus robert rogriguez made sin city or i may have hung myself by my balls this year.

it could be worse, fantasic four the movie is coming out this summer. chances are it will get it's own game. i am waiting for the amazing race video game or O.C. then maybe i'll get motivated to quit video games, but chances are ken jennings will have his own game on the PS2. that will bring me closer to the edge and realize gaming is not for gamers it's for the flavor of the week. so fuck trebek, fuck the O.C. and fuck developers. i'll stick to my classic collection and be happy.
too many videogames
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck