· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
134 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - OMG videogamessuck.com does indeed suck, because...
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> OMG videogamessuck.com does indeed suck, because...
OMG videogamessuck.com does indeed suck, because...
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quote
caendes
Flame Me
Flame Me

Hi!
there is an article about videogamessuck.com on the site i url-ed below. they ask about the point of this site when your game-ratings are all the same as in offical reviews.
have a look at it, it's a new site and indeed interesting what they write
icon_bigsmurf.gif

http://taken-apart.vizzy.de/common.htm
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quote
ButtJeebs
Tard
Tard

What a bunch of fucking renobs.
Re: OMG videogamessuck.com does indeed suck, because...
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

caendes wrote:
Hi!
there is an article about videogamessuck.com on the site i url-ed below. they ask about the point of this site when your game-ratings are all the same as in offical reviews.
have a look at it, it's a new site and indeed interesting what they write
icon_bigsmurf.gif

http://taken-apart.vizzy.de/common.htm

oy oy, someone looking for attention.
I wonder, of the 5 people who visited that shitty website run by lower life germans (judging by their reviews: one in english and the others in german), who cares what those shitheads have to say? lmao
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quote
ButtJeebs
Tard
Tard

Du kannst deine Scheisslichen Internet Platz haben und scheib es in deine Arschloch.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

it's true though, I'm the only one who gives all games bad reviews. I'm the underappreciated genius. Also, I fucked your mother.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

none of the reviews are the same as "mainstream" reviews.

Worst site ever.

edit: Plus I bet VGS gets 10x more hits than that sire icon_cheers.gif

HAHAHAHA look at the systems they are reviewing with!
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quote
ButtJeebs
Tard
Tard

This site takes 10 times more hits, like when I took ten hits of a re-creation of Monteray Purple while at a 311 concert.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

dr.3vilsux0r's system:
Athlon64 3000+ @1,8Ghz
512mb Ram
64mb Ati Radeon 9700 Mobility

charolastra's system:
Athlon 2400+ @2Ghz
1024mb Ram
128mb Geforce 6800

LAWL
LAWL
LAWL
LAWL LAWL RAFFLE ROFFLE WAFFLE PAFFLE

Seeing that I am not wholly fluent in pigmy-language/broken german, I can't wholly poke fun at the site's "hay guys we are ALTERNATIVE by giving every game that comes out 30% and we can't even try to be funny because we are broken in the humor organ" values, but their STALKER review is painfully laughable.

Some shining nuggets of wisdom (some are paraphrased):

Not even a new game like FEAR has a problem like this - Hay guys FEAR is a new game amirite

The graphics generally look o.k. but they are not that impressing - My englishbook is unimpressing of my speak yankee words! HOW YOU LEIK THAT, SMARTYPROFESSAR?

it looked like another game I played 6 years ago - Gee, maybe that's because the game has been in development for about a decade on a shoestring budget?

I had expected a huge zone like Elder Scrolls 4 - Oblivion, where one can walk around anywhere and anytime, with fluid level/section transition. But it isn't that way. - "Fluid transition" = "Fucking laggy-ass caching that sacrifices framerate for the removal of otherwise mostly ignorable loading points"

This alternative would have been to throw some grenades into the room. But they never did. - Yeah, all AIs must be expected to do this. Except, Y'know, even the HL1 marines didn't grenade properly.

Wahahahahahah. Sorry, but this sux enormously. - hello sir what is this sux you speak of can you educate me in what dialect of language you are in the speaking of i am highly curious at this time

If you are standing beneath trees, the sound of raindrops is being lowered. - am I to assume that STALKER's rain's noisyness is controlled by a giant volume knob that is lowered when you're under a tree? hokay, thanks.

we cannot hop over the last wall, although it would have been only a small step over it. Instead we must find a way around it… AAAAAARGL* .. this fukkin' shit!!! Who the fuck did shit the developers in their heads by this? They themselves or what? Enough with it! - Hay guys I don't know how to crouchjump

If you possess a gun with a grenade launcher however the control sucks a bit, you can either use grenade-launcher mode only - or normal fire mode only. There is no normal fire mode possible right after activating the grenade launcher (which takes up to 3 seconds, and afterwards you need to deactivate it again for this time to fire your usual ammo). - Yeah, actually using the grenade sight on your weapon rather than just blindly firing it forwards at personal risk is a terrible idea!

All these impertinences and game-flaws together cause a subtraction of 40 %. - Why assign a rating if you're going to subtract it again? For that matter, http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=impertinent. Oh noes.

My final word to this game: - "Wtf is this shit?!" is four words, or six if you expand the acronym.

Seriously. STALKER isn't all that good, but this review manages to simultaneously ignore all its' faults and invent some new ones that don't actually exist.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Tittie fuck. That review was as lame as D's mom in a sack. The audacity those illiterate emptyheaded anal bugs have, is intolerable. But once again, fuck em.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

My mom said the same about you. You've gotta get some practice in.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Relax, we're on the same side dude.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quote
buttfucker
Flame Me
Flame Me

That review is like, when I'm fuckin someone in their ass & then someone is sucking up my Dick!

Fuck You who ever did that review!
OMG videogamessuck.com does indeed suck, because...
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck