· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
150 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Everyone is stupid and thats why video games suck
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Everyone is stupid and thats why video games suck
Everyone is stupid and thats why video games suck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Amerikaner
Flame Me
Flame Me

I stopped banging this hot ass milf mid-bang to register and tell you fucking retards that Kasrkin is 100% right (http://www.videogamessuck.com/ftopic228.html). And yes I was reading this while banging her morons.

Every new game is made for dumbasses or social retards. Add to that the fact that millions of immature 11yr old fucktards are playing games and you get pure pieces of shit from game companies.

Plus it doesnt help that you're all pussies and dont mind getting anal raped by companies like EA. Not only do they continuously make games with graphics that look like I shit in my throw up, ate it, then shit it out again and smeared it all over my monitor and called it BF2, but they fucking suck altogether. Fuck, they usually run like shit too. But what does EA care? They laugh and put some more loob on and fuck you again in the form of a half-ass expansion pack.

And fuck rpg's. Only retards who jerk off to hentai play that shit. Cant they make an rpg that doesnt involve wizards and naked elfs? WoW the most popular game? Shows just how fucking stupid people are. How about an rpg where all you do is fight zombies all day and loot stores for food and shit. That would be fucking awesome.

Video games truly do suck dick. Its come to the point where 1 in 500 games is good. Fuck.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Thank you for this extremely well thought out and written criticism. It is indeed quite a novelty to the world of Internet society and is rarely seen. It is in no way, a mindless uninteligent ramble about facts we all know, and another cheap shot at EA - we absolutely had no idea how trashy their McDonalds games are. I'd also like to thank you for pointing out the stupidity of today's kids. Next time I punch one in the face, I'll at least have something valuable to say to them while I'm plunging their head into the concrete. Kudos!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

Just because we all know Anna Nicole was a bitch it doesn't mean we can't say it from time to time.

Hey nigger, there is still too much cotton to harvest, hurry up!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Stating the obvious fact about you being a faggot from time to time as well I see.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Amerikaner
Flame Me
Flame Me

The fact that everyone knows it but still decides to eat EA's shit is even more pathetic.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quote
gaypeoplesuck
Tard
Tard

too bad i cant have the proper tone of hatred and contempt on the internet. FUCK you
Everyone is stupid and thats why video games suck
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck