· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
158 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Gears of War
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Gears of War
Gears of War
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quote
Kalafan
Tard
Tard

Yes, I sold out to Microjew, got a Chinese slave labor-made 360, and bought that Made in Mexico game that all the major game review sites got payed off to give 9.7+ reviews for. What a horrible human being I am. I ought to be tried by the International Criminal Court.

Community College bullshit aside, I was pleasantly suprised that CliffyB, for all the faggot he appears to represent, managed to create a game that was the very epitome of un-faggot. I played through the training stage to orient myself, jumped into MP with a bunch of friends, and in five minutes found myself saying "this is what Halo 2 would've been like if Bungie's dev team hadn't consisted of Fuel Rod-enemizing pederasts who's idea of Katrina Relief funding involved selling a T-shirt depicting Master Chief kicking a bloated Flood creature with the words 'FIGHT THE FLOOD' printed right below it." Okay, I didn't say exactly that, but it remains true no less.

Co-op on the campaign is sweet on this 3rd Person Shooter, and MP is awesome if both teams are staffed by guys who know what the fuck they're doing. Speaking of knowing what you're doing, this game is all about covercovercover, unless you're a runingun, bunnyhopping idiot, in which case you'll usually get raped by the non-idiots. Pressing "A" while standing next to ANY potential cover (sandbag piles, stone railings, walls, columns, cars, almost nothing is excluded) will "attach" your character to it, keeping you relatively safe from enemy fire, but still premitting you to pop out from behind it and return fire by going into aiming mode. The default MP weapon, the "Lancer," is essentially a de-faggotized version of the original Halo AR, but with A FUCKING CHAINSAW mounted under the barrel. Rev that baby up when your opponent gets close, charge his ass and watch the blood fly! They also got a shotgun, couple of pistols and snipers, a few explosives and a target designator for a satellite-based laser. Sure, not quite as many weapons as Halo 2, but then again, half the guns in that game would've looked more appropriate stuffed up a homo's rectum than in the hands of military personnel, Alien or Human.

The graphics, sound, gameplay, etc. I can think of almost nothing even remotely significant that Epic didn't do right in this game, aside from lengthening the relatively brief campaign a bit. The major review sites were NOT shitting you on this one, ladies and gents. It should be a Federal Offense to own a 360 and not have this game.

Whachoo' bruddas think about this insanely satisfying masterpiece?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:21 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

You think anyone gives a fuck about your rants? You're seriously fucked to write a shit like that on THIS forum. TITTY COX FUCK BAG DIDDY DOO SPERM CHUNK
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quote
Kalafan
Tard
Tard

Mean_MOFO wrote:
You think anyone gives a fuck about your rants? You're seriously fucked to write a shit like that on THIS forum. TITTY COX FUCK BAG DIDDY DOO SPERM CHUNK

Oh snap, that's right! I forgot this forum was like MENSA, except the polar opposite: Only the fucking dumbest of the dumb are allowed to post here! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to fucking my inflatable girlfriend like any lifeless nerd such as I should.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

Actually you can bunnyhop pretty well by using the speedrun and massive jump glitches, but k.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quote
Kalafan
Tard
Tard

D wrote:
Actually you can bunnyhop pretty well by using the speedrun and massive jump glitches, but k.

Haven't seen it happen yet, but then again, I roll with a core group of non-faggots who threw out their copies of Halo 2 long ago. Every other 360 shooter I've tried thus far just doesn't measure up, 24 player servers and vehicles notwithstanding.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quote
flaming_ass_packet
Tard
Tard

both of you n00bs are video game retards... there is no bunny hopping in GOW,

bunny hopping is when you jump around ALOT and FAST, and yes trying to bunny hop i GOW would get you owned, D.

kalfan your an idiot for claiming to play the fucking game and playing with players who "know wtf they are doing" but yet you fail to point this out.... again, bunny hopping is very specific... its a series of fast erratic jumps, not long A button speed up power pump.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Bunny hopping? You pussy ass faggots, real men call it double and strafe jumping. You make me sick, you fucking gaymeistas.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quote
Daniel_Vanzant
Ubertard
Ubertard

Bunny Hopping sounds like something a Bi-Polar fag would do when he won .50 cents on a fucking lotto ticket.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

It doesn't exist in the normal game, it exists as an exploit.

READ THE FUCKING POST MISTAR HUSSEIN
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

if by exploit you meant that your ass explodes and tons of white ass hairy chunks fly all over the fucking place, then yes.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mY-wmGv4zA

zomfg!

While this isn't strictly bunnyhopping, it can be repeatedly done to be about the same anyway. Look aboot on pubetube for a while and you can find numerous other jump-related exploits.

It does, however, depend on whether the version of GoW you're running has more recent live fixes applied or not, though I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of bugs around that people've yet to find out.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:14 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Your name is "D" because you're a "Dicklicker".
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

Your name is "mean mofo" because you fuck your mom a mean average number of times equal to the american national debt.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

yup, along with every other mom in the world.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quote
Mastikator
Flame Me
Flame Me

Slut.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Oh they all are. Sluts.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

When I hear some retarded 360 owner saying something like "360 owns cos have the best game ever, Gears of War/Halo 2" (3 years ago happened the same with Xbox and Halo 1) I wanna stab him in the eyes with an empty roll of toilet paper.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

I stab your mother in the eye with my dick whenever I hear a shithead like you talking about fucking consoles. Consoles are for ugly dumb fuckheads who can't use PC and can't get laid. Fuck you.
Gears of War
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck