· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
44 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Forum polluting trash that needs instant banning.
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Forum polluting trash that needs instant banning. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum polluting trash that needs instant banning.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FYA
Zaggy
Dr Shrink
Alez Beezelbub
Meteora

FUCK THEM ALL OFF, THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE AND HAVE NOTHING WORTH SAYING DESPITE HOW MUCH DRIBBLE THEY SPEW FROM THE UPPER ANUSES.
FUCK THEM OFF!

EDIT...ANOTHER LOW LIFE POS ADDED

Last edited by Pogma9 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:48 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

You forgot one dipshit. Wheres master? He should be at the top of the list.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
You forgot one dipshit. Wheres master? He should be at the top of the list.

He's a bit weird, but he's a PC gamer with some good equipment....and that buys him some forum cred even if he bullshits a bit.
You OTOH are full time bullshit.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDWcEdDwvg
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:55 am Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Hmmm. I wonder who the hell Zaggy is. Is he some older forum member? Anyway, add yourself to that list along with your numerous clones.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:18 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zachofat wrote:
Hmmm. I wonder who the hell Zaggy is. Is he some older forum member? Anyway, add yourself to that list along with your numerous clones.

I'M SURE YOU WONDER ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS, ESPECIALLY HOW YOU CAN TROLL THESE FORUMS AND ATTACK A GOOD MAN'S REPUTATION{ME}, AND OF COURSE YOU'RE ZAGGY, BUT PERHAPS THE FUCKEN OBVIOUS ISN'T SO TO YOU{FUCKHEAD}.

FYI, I DON'T HAVE ANY CLONES HERE, AND IF THE ADMIN FINDS ANY, HE CAN BAN THEM ON THE SPOT....UNTIL THEN, STFU WITH YOUR MINDLESS ACCUSATIONS THAT HAVE NO FACTUAL BACKING AND MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN YOUR PUPPY DOG CRUSH ON SUPREME FUCKHEAD "FUCK YOU ALL".
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

You don't have a reputation. You are hated. No one likes you, looking at your youtube comment page. You are a worthless, shit for brains, scum of the earth fuckhead that is the laughing stock where ever he goes. Just kidding. For real though, you don't have a reputation fuckhead now shoo.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:01 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Zacho does have a point there poggy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zachofat wrote:
You don't have a reputation. You are hated. No one likes you, looking at your youtube comment page. You are a worthless, shit for brains, scum of the earth fuckhead that is the laughing stock where ever he goes. Just kidding. For real though, you don't have a reputation fuckhead now shoo.

LOL, LET IT ALL OUT CONSOLE BOY....YOU THINK YOU CAN COME HERE AND FUCK WITH A MEMBER OF THE PC MASTER RACE AND SURVIVE EMOTIONALLY!!!!

UNDERSTAND SOMETHING "FUCKHEAD", PEOPLE WHO VALUE TRUTH VALUE WHAT I SAY, EVERYONE ELSE IS A RETARDED FUCKHEAD WITH THEIR THUMBS WEDGED UP THEIR ASSES.

I'VE RECEIVED HUNDREDS OF EMAILS PER WEEK IN SUPPORT OF MY TRUTH TELLING QUEST, AND AS OF 15/4/13, I HAVE INXS OF 600 PEOPLE ON MY EMAIL LIST.

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO MATTER, REAL PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH LYING COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU, SO DON'T EVER EXPECT ANY EMAILS THAT AREN'T LOADED WITH THE WORST GHETTO PROFANITY.

GROW UP, GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE HOW FUCKEN STUPID YOU'VE BEEN ALL ALONG, IN YOUR DUMBASSED CAMPAIGN TO UNSEAT ME AS A FORMIDABLE GAMING INTELLECTUAL VS YOUR RIDICULOUS CONSOLE "TRUTHS"...HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHA, FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR LOCAL PC HARDWARE STORE AND FANTASIZE ABOUT OWNING A PC AND BECOMING A REAL MAN.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:51 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

poggy does have a point there zaggy.
Re: Forum polluting trash that needs instant banning.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
POGMADOUCHE
MASTER OF FILTH
Zaggy
Dr Shrink
Alez Beezelbub
PUKE
MIHALIAH BITCH
FUCK_YOU_TOO
FUCK_YOU_BOTH
fuck_you_cristo
BERZERKER FUCKLUCK
DR SHRINKED DICK
POGMAS MOM

FUCK THEM ALL OFF, THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE AND HAVE NOTHING WORTH SAYING DESPITE HOW MUCH DRIBBLE THEY SPEW FROM THE UPPER ANUSES.
FUCK THEM OFF!

NOW FYA, ON THE OTHERHAND, HIS PURPOSE IS SO DIVINE, HIS PISS IS ACTUALLY LIQUID GOLD WHICH I MYSELF DRINK BECAUSE MASTER LIVES IN THE SEWER AND HE HAS A LINE TAPPED INTO FYA's TOILET SO THAT MASTER CAN COLLECT FYA's PISSS AND SHIT AND DRINK AND EAT IT, FOR _Master_ IS THE MASTER OF SHIT AND POGMA9 IS TETHERED TO HIS DOG HOUSE. SOME ONE PLZ KILL ME.

There. We go. icon_farao.gif

Fixed it all for yah!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

YOU KNOW WHAT "FUCKEN". I'M GONNA CALL YOU ON YOUR BULLSHIT. NO ONE SENDS YOU LOVING EMAILS. THE ONLY EMAILS YOU G ET ARE HATE MAILS. YOU LIVE ALONE IN A TINY FUCKING SHACK DROOLING OVER THE GAMETRAILERS AND NEW PC PARTS. I SOLD MY PC TO GIVE MONEY TO MY POOR COUSIN WHO NEEDED MONEY FOR HIS EDUCATION BECAUSE I AM A REAL MAN "FUCKEN". YOU WOULD'VE KEPT YOUR PC AND NOT GIVEN HIM SHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN OBSESSED LONELY PIECE OF SHIT WHO IS HATED BY EVERYONE ON YOUTUBE. NOTHING YOU SAY HAS ANYTHING TO DI WITH THE TRUTH. YOU ONLY POST WEIRD SHIT ABOUT STOMACHING PUMPING, UFOS, GRAPHICS, AND THE WORD "FUCKEN" AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCES. ANYONE WHO REGARDS YOU HIGHER THAN A PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS SCUM DOES NOT MATTER, AS THEY ARE ALSO PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS SCUM. NO GAMING INTELLECTUAL WATCHES GAMETRAILERS. I DO NOT HAVE A CAMPAIGN TO UNSEAT YOU, I JUST FOUND OUT YOU WERE A GAY HATED PIECE OF SHIT WHO WATCHES IGN AND GAMETRAILERS. OWNING A PC DOES NOT MAKE YOU A "REAL MAN" "FUCKEN". THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN YOUR LIFE IS VIDEOGAMES. IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT? ALL OF YOUR INSULTS HAVE BEEN ABOUT ME NOT HAVING A PC YOU PIECE OF SHIT. THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN, YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THE MANY LONELY VIRGINS WHO'S GOAL IN LIFE IS TO HAVE THE BEST PARTS RIGHT WHEN THEY COME OUT. I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Had to put it in caps as that is your language,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:06 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zaggy does have a point there poggy.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The fya-fool is imitating me, pure genius cannot be copied though

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:45 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zachofat wrote:
NO ONE SENDS YOU LOVING EMAILS.

LOL, LOVING EMAILS, FFS, THEY'RE GAMING DISCUSSIONS, AND THEY EXIST BECAUSE OF MY REPUTATION AS A GAMING INTELLECTUAL!!
PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN VARIOUS THOUGHTS I HAVE REGARDING VARIOUS GAMES AND THE GAMING SCENE IN GENERAL.

FYI, WE LAUGH AND DISCUSS PEOPLE/FOOLS LIKE YOU WHO THINK ANYONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY, WHEN YOU'RE 100% TROLLS/IDIOTS.

NOW FUCKEN REMAIN SILENT UNLESS I GIVE YOU A DIRECT COMMAND TO MOVE YOUR LIPS/ANAL FLAPS DICKHEAD.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:30 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:

@zaggy: NOW FUCKEN REMAIN SILENT UNLESS I GIVE YOU A DIRECT COMMAND TO MOVE YOUR ANAL FLAPS DICKHEAD.

You see? Pogma9 clearly has an attraction to Zachofat's asshole.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

pogmabitch wrote:
ALEZ THE MAN OF DINGLEBERRIES

FUCK HIM RIGHT OFF, HE SERVES NO PURPOSE AND HAS NOTHING WORTH SAYING DESPITE HOW MUCH DRIBBLE HE SPEWS FROM HIS UPPER ANUSES.
FUCK THEM OFF!

Wow. Looks like poggy also wants to fuck alez's multiple anus flaps, right off.

I gotta check out the docs on Alez, it has been a while. But from previous reports, he has suffered from immense facial injuries as well as abdominal deficiencies, resulting in his original asshole not working properly.

So. He's already disfigured. But he can't even take a shit because his intestinal tract aint working properly. So the romanian hack job surgeons just keep cutting holes all over alez'z body in the hopes that one of them will allow feces to exit his body.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
zachofat wrote:
NO ONE SENDS YOU LOVING EMAILS.

LOL, LOVING EMAILS, FFS, THEY'RE GAMING DISCUSSIONS, AND THEY EXIST BECAUSE OF MY REPUTATION AS A GAMING INTELLECTUAL!!
PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN VARIOUS THOUGHTS I HAVE REGARDING VARIOUS GAMES AND THE GAMING SCENE IN GENERAL.

FYI, WE LAUGH AND DISCUSS PEOPLE/FOOLS LIKE YOU WHO THINK ANYONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY, WHEN YOU'RE 100% TROLLS/IDIOTS.

NOW FUCKEN REMAIN SILENT UNLESS I GIVE YOU A DIRECT COMMAND TO MOVE YOUR LIPS/ANAL FLAPS DICKHEAD.

You don't have a reputation. Every comment on your ytube page is hate. Do you get your gaming intellectual from Gametrailers, I wonder?

By the way, this is one of the lamest discussions ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zachofat wrote:

You don't have a reputation. Every comment on your ytube page is hate.

SHITHEAD, MY DETAILED GAMING VIEWS AND REVIEWS HAVE WON ME MANY EMAIL CONTACTS, AND DISCUSSIONS ARE HELD PRIVATELY TO AVOID MORONIC CUNTS LIKE YOU.

AS FOR YOUTUBE, FIRST, THAT'S NOT EVEN ME GASBAG, 2nd, AS IF NEGATIVE COMMENTS MATTER TO A TRUTHTELLER SUCH AS ME.

MY TRUTHS SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF MOST PEOPLE AND THEIR INSTINCTIVE RESPONSE TO ACT PRIMITIVE AND DEFENSIVE, WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE GIVEN THE IMPACT OF MY TRUTHS, BUT ALSO A GRAPHIC TESTIMONY TO MANKINDS MENTALITY.

YOU SHARE THIS WEAK MINDED MENTALITY, AND YOUR LOVE OF CONSOLES IS ALL THE PROOF I NEED TO CONVICT YOU AS A WORTHLESS TROLL WHEN IT COMES TO GAMING, AND PROBABLY A 3 TIME LOSER IN REAL LIFE.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, WHYNOT LEAVE FOR A FEW WEEKS, REJOIN UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME AND START FRESH....?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 pm Reply with quote
Meteora
Ubertard
Ubertard

Someones vagina is bleeding.
Forum polluting trash that needs instant banning.
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming