· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
170 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - USrael vs. Islam
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> USrael vs. Islam
USrael vs. Islam
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Kalafan
Tard
Tard

Well, shit's heating up in the Mideast once more, much like your sister's PMS, and it will probably continue on and off like this until Mohammack&Co. finally get off their lazy, goat-fucking asses and set off some nukes in Washington D.C. and New York, like Tom Ridge kept saying they would. That wouldn't destroy the problem at its source, but it would sure as hell put a dent in it's performance. The whole racket is funny as hell; we "defend" America by scattering roughly half of the military around the planet, all while the southern border is left wide open, sans a few small national guard deployments to appease the growing discontent of the "Right-Wing." Israel is like a spoiled bastard child who bullies the neighbors' kids, and when any of them attempt, or even show signs of attempting, to knock the little bastard back on his rowdy ass, big daddy USA usually intervenes, in one way or another.

Enough of my Fascist drivel, though. What do YOU MOFOs think?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quote
David_the_aphid
Flame Me
Flame Me

Isreal kicks fucking cock. And if your were in the middle of a bunch of angry black men who want to constantly rape your asshole, you would want to rape them back, with a bigger and gayer black guy's help. Catch my drift?

-Aphid out
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:21 pm Reply with quote
David_the_aphid
Flame Me
Flame Me

and Mexicio is a shithole waiting to get bitch slapped by an ICBM
Re: USrael vs. Islam
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Kalafan wrote:
Well, shit's heating up in the Mideast once more, much like your sister's PMS, and it will probably continue on and off like this until Mohammack&Co. finally get off their lazy, goat-fucking asses and set off some nukes in Washington D.C. and New York, like Tom Ridge kept saying they would. That wouldn't destroy the problem at its source, but it would sure as hell put a dent in it's performance. The whole racket is funny as hell; we "defend" America by scattering roughly half of the military around the planet, all while the southern border is left wide open, sans a few small national guard deployments to appease the growing discontent of the "Right-Wing." Israel is like a spoiled bastard child who bullies the neighbors' kids, and when any of them attempt, or even show signs of attempting, to knock the little bastard back on his rowdy ass, big daddy USA usually intervenes, in one way or another.

Enough of my Fascist drivel, though. What do YOU MOFOs think?

i think you are completley retarded

and its about time israel kicked some ass
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:54 am Reply with quote
Kalafan
Tard
Tard

My position has changed slightly: The quickest, fairest way to resolve the recurring Arab-Israeli conflict is to repeatedly nuke everything between the Sinai Peninsula and Iraq, thus eliminating all of the directly involved groups, but alas, we can't, because that would be a crime against humanity, now wouldn't it? Well damnit, the Zionists don't seem to care how many innocent Arabs are killed, and the Anti-Zionists don't seem to care how many innocent Israelis are killed, so let's make both of the uncivilized excuses for political factions happy and kill ALL OF THEM. At least then the editorial warriors ( www.nicedoggie.net -- www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com ) might stop gassing about how horrible the side they don't like is and (if we're lucky) do the human race a favor by sucking on the barrel of a loaded 7.62mm rifle of their choosing.

For a detailed (yet slightly questionable) analysis of the most recent outbreak, look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Israel-Lebanon_conflict
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

The majority of innocent palestinians no longer live in palestine.

The majority of palestinians left are the ones throwing molotov cocktails at IDF guards who are just standing around passively, then getting on CNN for being "brutally murdered" by the IDF whom shoot the fuck out of them for attempted murder.

It's just a propaganda war with the tardlibs acting like palestine has some justifiable reason to be a cock and scratch around in the dirt for the last 60 years while israel turns it's part of the old ottoman empire into a productive and powerful country, and then suddenly decide that they're jealous that the isrealis have foresight and planning and decide to use human wave attacks and propaganda bombs against them.
USrael vs. Islam
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming