· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
193 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - There an back again... a translation tale by M0nKo Baggins.
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> There an back again... a translation tale by M0nKo Baggins.
There an back again... a translation tale by M0nKo Baggins.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:58 am Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

In the logs I notice somone was viewing teh prince of persia review in spanish.
So I think to myself... I wonder how well it translates and decide run the fucker through babelfish to convert it back to english.

The result...

"Hurray, his the new prince of the game of Persia and his loads of the diversion. Unless pisses sometimes I extinguished when I must make the same thing of the curse of the God 500 times because I worked of the glad matter of the sand.

Graphs: The graphs of this game seem good yes. The problem that it had is if I put the special effects ignited with himself completely this great target of bullshit cum castrates everything on my screen so I cannot see. I must put it so to swallow one but whenever the camera gives return to certain ways that blurry obtains that it inhales the ass. Piece of conductors of the catalyst of the excrement. All the good models seem so yes espically that the chick that follows to him, that you know his to obtain blowjob in of the end of the game. All the textures and models of the enemy seem pleasant, theres damn of the God nothing really to say. The graphs are not better them always but the his nothing badly with them unless problem of bullshit who I have.

Sound: The sound everything sounds good with the exception of a thing, the curse that reduces sounds radically. They must be louders and desire to hear its asses shout when I reduce radically its open boobie. Also music looks like be adjustment at random. The disease is striking abunch with the foot of the then asses that all music decides, you of the individuals knows that I do not feel like playing more. So it needs to be one more a more damn music in this game. Acting of the voice is very well but something is taken for above with this EAX. It inhales the ass, if I put ignition he or she says that something that sounds as an excrement whisper and I bevel I hear what he is saying to hell. Why any linados person would wish to use something that he does that so you hear excrement? With exception of that one the sound is very well.

Gameplay: Hooray its diversion and matter. The disease escurr a platform throughout a wall, oscillation in some bars, cracks my head opened in the wall, low and obtains stab upon asshole in the hole of thats of the Earth points for no reason. You could yes make all the classes of impossible excrement stranger like the walls worked of alont, make pivot bars, jump the wall to the wall, the oscillation in cords and all the excrement classes. And they know that you are going to take aspires so they put in the thing of the dagger of the sand. You rewind so because he knows his to go to die 2 that takes billion times and to obtain pissed dull. You can make the other excrement like enemies of the frost and also delay to the time and the other excrement like that. You can also jump around as a monkey and the enemies of the vertical ray later jump on him and stick the hammer of ur upon their ass, later stab it with the dagger or he will obtain of reserve. Yes so of theres the portions also of strange movements hoping and jumping on enemies and the excrement have taste of that whereas they fight to enemies. Its diversion like hell with the exception of a portion. This puta stupid that wishes him follows to him that you go wherever. Instead of being unemployed in a corner the hoe of the dog decides that it wishes to be shutdown in the center of a battery of enemies. Then she requests to MY ass helps, if I could I would also say bad taking, that you shouldnt have worked in that battery of enemies, learned lesson.

History: Yes, you wished to impress to your father so you jump through excrement to obtain the thing to daggar that you take with you the whole game. You obtain it so and for a certain reason his papa has east full great sand jar with some evil individual of dick that is stopped around. You so put the dagger in the hour of crystal completely of the sand. Now you watch what you did the ass to him, to kill each one sending sands of the time. God what dick. Also for a certain reason that the chick was sharp there. MYSTERIOUS OOO NOW"

fin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:59 am Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

HAHAHAH THATS FUCKING HALIRIOUS
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:33 pm Reply with quote
acidtwiX
Flame Me
Flame Me

hahaha i bet thats the REAL translation too...

"it inhales ass" is a common expression among foreigners..
View users profile Send private message
There an back again... a translation tale by M0nKo Baggins.
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck