· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
114 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Looking for a better word. . .
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Looking for a better word. . . Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Looking for a better word. . .
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Ok have a thought process I need help un sticking.

I want a name for a mutli dimensional universe, the best I have come up with is "Existence" I thought maybe meta'verse would be better but the definition leaves me cold, quada-verse sounds wrong... and painful.

Anyway creation is of course life,energy and stability where things can grow at a steadily controlled rate. Outside creation is where Darkness has infected and warp things slowly dismantling space and time.

As I picture things time moves forwards/upwards and backwards/downwards and dimension spreads out right to left. If you had a 3D holographic display it would be in a isometric view dimension is in tints and hues going side to side as far as needed while time up/down is saturation in color plus bloom for the past and grayscale for the future (or plaid but gray bars going forwards is not lulzy enough LOL ) .

Thoughts? Comments? Rotten tomatoes? And no this is my day job....prob why I haz no job :P LOL
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I consider the universe to be infinite in size, as such I don't believe that additional universes make sense.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
I consider the universe to be infinite in size, as such I don't believe that additional universes make sense.

Well there is know physical space and then something out of phase with with it, if large enough you have a functioning universe in parallel with another and this can easily spiral out, even more so if you add the ability to do any kind of time traveling.

Then also you have to deal with ze micro and macro, you could have everything within the container called universe just what we know of it is somewhere in the middle of near infinitely large and endlessly small.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:58 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The way I understand trying to reason with someone is that we need to ensure that we speak the same language, so when I use/define the word "universe", I define it as "all that is", as such, I can preclude using another term to describe an adjacent mass of space/energy/matter that happens to be billions/trillions of lightyears away.
Re: Looking for a better word. . .
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:38 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ZippyDSMlee wrote:

I want a name for a mutli dimensional universe, the best I have come up with is "Existence" I thought maybe meta'verse would be better but the definition leaves me cold, quada-verse sounds wrong... and painful.
Multiverse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
fuck off

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:

If there are no alternative universes, where does the captn come from?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:

A genetic experiment involving monkeys and squid.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Pogma9 wrote:
berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:

A genetic experiment involving monkeys and squid.

Meh Hello Cuthullu needs a universe of its own... just saying.... confused1.gif (mmmm dose the formz haz a good roll eye smiliy? we need a good rolling eye smily,sarcasmz needs it damnit!!!!111)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quote
II-Duce
Flame Me
Flame Me

forget all this BS....focus on the axis!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

II-Duce wrote:
forget all this BS....focus on the axis!

The universe revolves around the axis.At its core creation stirs.Beyond its boundaries Darkness encroachs devouring everything.... do not feed the voices..... for they think/try to much...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The captn probably means this axis, to show he is smart or whatever (Il Duce = Mussolini). All his other clones are also really boring, this fly guy and mandrake the manhole etc. sleepy1.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quote
ZippyDSMlee
Ubertard
Ubertard

Alez wrote:
The captn probably means this axis, to show he is smart or whatever (Il Duce = Mussolini). All his other clones are also really boring, this fly guy and mandrake the manhole etc. sleepy1.gif

SAdly there are no nazis in my world of make believe.Specious, militaristic werewolves maybe... tongue11.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

It already has a name. It's called life. If you would have listened and talked to those voices, you'd know this simple answer by now.

You see the darkness is just your shadow, so chill out about it, ok? It doesn't encroach upon you, unless your stupid. The Nazi's knew that. Oh wait. Actually they didn't... no, they didn't at all. Poor dummies.

There are an infinite number of dimensions, we just don't know how to get to them yet. But at the same time all dimensions were created by each other, so despite their different inhabitants, they're all part of the same one infinite universe.

Contradiction? Fucking right it is. I mean we're supposed to be all the same, and yet nobody does that. Everyone goes their own way, or gets sucked up into other people's stupid ways. We were all one and the same, and yet we're not in the obvious way but we still are somehow? You're telling me this fucking maggot is the same as master? Contradiction or not, that last part made sense.

icon_cheers.gif

Ziiplydoogooflue, if you want to successfully wage war on these werewolve damon nazi douches in the 14th or so dimension, you gotta get your act to together, and lead by example. Stop being a pussy amd You need to practicing your technique. You can start by killing Dr. Shrink.

Why am I dropping all this advice on you you ask? You're a born leader, Zap Brannagin. BUT YOU'RE TOO FUCKING SILLY ABOUT IT. So get cracking.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

some say the universe is growing slower and slower by the time, but that sounds silly i mean what's in the places where it's not reached yet? Also recent discoveries are about that the universe is growing faster than before. well that messes up the big bang theory a bit..
but fuck multiverses we can't even handle our own single one.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

fuck we can't well manage a planet.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Alez wrote:
woah...missed this one, it seems this unhealthy obsession to this captn character is doing no good2u o'gypsy boy. any proof or concrete evidence? or did u get the idea while digging ur bum?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
You're telling me this fucking maggot is the same as master? Contradiction or not, that last part made sense.
um yeah contraDicktion...u have no sense, infact quite senseless...you have a coconut skull with just enough cavity for a skull fuck....anything inside ofcouse one can speculate is a mixture of various assorted sticky fluids

icon_cheers.gif

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

craterface wrote:
some say the universe is growing slower and slower

NO FUckiNG WAY. EVerythings getting faster and faster. It's been gaining speed fora long time, and it's only gonna get faster.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
craterface wrote:
some say the universe is growing slower and slower

NO FUckiNG WAY. EVerythings getting faster and faster. It's been gaining speed fora long time, and it's only gonna get faster.
can it get any more intense?
Looking for a better word. . .
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming