· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
79 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - the first nigger prez
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> the first nigger prez Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
the first nigger prez
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quote
GaMeRuInEr
Tard
Tard

what the fuck was this country thinking? why have we turned into a bunch of nigger lovers?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

Wow Barack Osama Biden Laden is the new prez!!! I would be ashamed of living in a country ruled by a nigger and muslim. Just since today there is a new security force controlling your community:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrBTAWCcNY

Hail the Black Panthers you whitie devils! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's because interfering with Hitler's Final Solution and don't belonging into your own business, pay the consequences filthy multicultural niggerloving white liberals beer drunks and baseball adicts.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Not that any president can make any real difference, but at least this'll get rid of all the Wolfowitzs, and McNamara's, and cheneys. These guys are murderers and war criminials.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

He ain't gonna do shit anyway. The main issues in America are the war on terror, the war in Iraq, health care, etc, but have you guys ever heard about the RFID chips?

America has no freedom, it is a nazy country. Even we Romanians have more freedom than America. That nigger ain't gonna do anything important, he's just as unimportant as every other citizen.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Man you guys are too racist!
Why so much hate?

I'd rather be friends with a smart black man than a stupid white person any day. There's plenty of stupidity in every race.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

M0nKeY wrote:
Why so much hate?

I'd rather be friends with a smart black man than a stupid white person any day. There's plenty of stupidity in every race.

Agreed, but I think this site just fuels the hate!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I think people are talking tongue in cheek here mostly.

I'm from Canada, so I'm lucky in that we don't have any dangerous minorities. My friend lived in America for 4 years and he said that the black people there are difficult to deal with. And I'm having hell here in England with the white trash population (they're called chavs). If you go to germany it's the Turks that cause all the trouble. It doesn't matter what color, if they're a pain in the ass, they're a pain in the ass.

Once I'm done here in England I'm going back to Canada and I'm never leaving.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

puk wrote:
I think people are talking tongue in cheek here mostly.

Maybe... but there's a hell of a lot of about one specific race.

Oh well.. unless someone breaks a law there's no reason to censor this forum. Can't say I agree wit ha lot of it though.

Perhaps I'm foolish for hoping Obama will be better than bush. He can't possibly be worse.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

I'm from Spain and before 1999 there were barely no foreigners, now there are more than 9 million non-spanish and about 40 million spanish. From 0% to almost 20% in less than 10 years and all of them from the worst of third world, so here there aren't ghettoes but they just instead live in the same neighbourhoods than us. I mean people who were IN THE FUCKING JUNGLE and IN MACHETE WARS IN AFRICA before taking the airplane and living next door.

The point is, all of them are extremly troublesome (except the chinese) but THE FUCKING NIGGERS ARE WAY OVER ALL NEAR ACCEPTABLE. Just direct from Africa or from Central America, they are the worst between the worst. They don't give a shit about human life because since children they have been treated like shit with extreme violence. Almost got killed 2 times by them and they aren't even majority between foreigners.

I know, they aren't all the same, it's the education blah blah I have stated clearly I don't give a shit, if it were for me they wouldn't even exist.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I think immigration should be controlled. You don't want a rapid influx of immigrants, it will lead to huge social problems.

In Canada we only accept rich immigrants who want to set up a business, and even then a very small number (we have a negative birth rate, so we accept immigrants to displace that).

Enter America

So the US is getting ass raped by the EU and china, and they figured "why not bring Canada into this ass fuck". They want to create the North American union for monetary reasons, but it will have the consequences of openning Canada's borders, and we're going to have serious immigration problems.

rappid immigration->racism.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

M0nKeY wrote:
Why so much hate?

I have nothing against black people but this is site is much too fun to not say "nigger".

Edit: I wanted to say one more thing:

The real president that I could see in the candidates was Ron Paul, but the American people screwed up again and lost their chance. It's sad really... from what I've seen he always talked about the truth but nobody was listening to him. It's very sad... you'd rather continue your illusion with puppets like Obama and Mccain and NOT OPEN YOUR MIND TO THE TRUTH.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Spot on my man, Ron Paul was the most competent candidate. I loved how he shout down Rudy Guiliani, and best of all, he stood up to the federal reserve.

It's unbelievable how the media spins things, so I asked someone why he didn't support Ron Paul, and he said b/c Ron Paul supported drugs.

I researched it, and Ron had a legitimate argument. He mentioned the absurdity of the federal government snatching people from their homes and putting them in jail. Furthermore, I think his criticism was of the federal government doing so, not so much government in general.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

I've never read anything Ron Paul said that I disagree with.

He doesn't make people "feel good" and sadly that is all polotics seems to be about now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quote
GaMeRuInEr
Tard
Tard

well at least the bright side is that no nigger can ever complain again about me saying "nigger" because we have a nigger prez now. next time i make a nigger joke and some dumb ape welfare-grubbin thieving nigger starts ranting "duh duh duh we're opressed duh duh duh" i'll be like NO WE HAVE A NIGGERPREZ NOW YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT NIGGER!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

M0nKeY wrote:

He doesn't make people "feel good" and sadly that is all polotics seems to be about now.

Of course politics is about making people feel good... temporarily of course. Keep you as distracted and "entertained" as possible... that's the objective.

For example, why didn't the media talk about this in your country? (and I'm sure you hadn't heard about this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

If that video intrigued you (or even shocked you) you should watch the Zeitgeist movies and look up other documentaries like Alex Jones's and Aaron Russo's.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Zeitgeist is the shit. I jerk off to that regularly.

The best was this criticism Chomsky made of Obama. Obama did his usual James Brown 'living in the USA' speach whereby he said "only in America can a black man become president", and chomsky calmly pointed out that in South America (think it was Bolivia) a poor Indian peasant had managed to win the presidency with a massive majority (70% ish). Obama might as well be white...he's black like I'm brown...we're white washed as shit.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Obama is very stupid of course... my opinion is that our bodies are only devices. It is just a device just as are the computers that we are using now are devices. It is simply a device... we are not the meat of our bodies. Also we are not the brain, we are maybe something that is controlling the brain.

So if our bodies are devices, why should we make the color of our devices an issue?! icon_cyclops_ani.gif icon_cyclops_ani.gif icon_cyclops_ani.gif This is retarded... it's like discriminating our computers because of their color.

Racism is only fun to talk about here in forums like this and swear about it... just as war is only fun in video games and movies...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
For example, why didn't the media talk about this in your country? (and I'm sure you hadn't heard about this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

I have seen the zeitgeist movies and the logic is flawed. He jumps to conclusions and works backwards to provide evidence to support the conclusion. Only a fool uses that methodology.

Alex Jones uses the same methodology of starting with a conclusion and working backwards. I've seen all of his movies.

The footage he got when he snuck into bohemian grove was good, but all the good stuff he does is mixed with a bunch of delusions. (IE. The road plans to DC looking like an owl = evidence of NWO)

Same thing goes for people like David Icke.

All these guys do is discredit the real evidence by mixing facts with crazy talk.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

It's true that the Peter Joseph guy jumps to conclusions fast (and especially Alex Jones) but who wouldn't jump to conclusions when they want to put chips in our arms with 666 bar codes on them? The more frightening fact is that the Bible even warns us of them very explicitely.

Anyway, I'm glad that at least 2 people here are informed about the whole New World Order thing. If bad stuff will happen, at least we'll be informed and have the right to say no... although if some prophecies say that we'll have chips in our arms with 666 bar codes on them... wouldn't that mean that we will have them no matter what we shall do? bom.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Yo mihai, about your argument that color shouldn't be a factor, apply the same rule to women. A lot of our attitudes towards women are sexist, and us guys know it. But we are not willing to change shit

I've gone out with probably two dozen chix now, and I'm literally on my last leg as in I'm not looking for anything deeper than penetration, and EVEN I can admit that the world we live in is mostly, but not always, sexist towards women.
the first nigger prez
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming