· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
137 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - here's a review
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> here's a review
here's a review
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:53 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

halo 2 sucks my balls

this game is a fucking piece of shit. those bungie shitheads are fuckin retarded fagg0ts and look like mentally retarded jews. i havent even played halo2, but just from the gayness of its vibe, i can tell its a piece of crap. the fact that it made $130 million on release is fuckin retarded and shows america is the fucking regoddamtarededest place ever.

Last edited by fuhrer on Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

cool now submit it and ill approve it

and make it longer
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:14 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

ok i added a bunch more shit about how gay those faggot fucks are. if something happened, here it is:

Quote:
graphics: refer to halo. bungy added a few new textures and made mister chief look more homosexual but that's about it. by adding new specular crap, they decreased performance so prepare for lag and crappy san andreas background loading. half life 2 makes this game look like an nes game.

sound: no idea, but im guessing that it's some shitty same old themes techno-ized or something gay like that. they probably still have some nigger like oj simpson playing mister chief and jenna jameson playing k0rtanna.

7h3 st0ry: is a piece of shit. this game was fucking supposed to take place on earth. bungy decided that they needed more money for fuel rod shaped dildos so they stretched the story and made halo2 halo1.5 because they knew all the stupid cock sucker xbox fags would buy this shit anyway. basically, the story goes like this: mister chief straps on his green gimp suit with vasoline inside. then he gets his rifle and semen-nades, kills some cubbanents by stabbing them with his spartan dick. btw, you find out that mister chief is a nigger. you can tell because he gives that jew kortanna a 45 MB rape and kills her. then he gets off by pulling the race card.

gameplay: bungy couldn't have fucked themselves harder up the ass with xbox controllers this round. they didn't redefine, but refucked the gameplay completely. they weakened the pistol and made the clip size 4 or something gay like that. NOW YOU CAN DUAL WIELD, WOOOOOH, OH JESUS FUCK ME IT'S A REVOLUTION IN GAMING. now you can shoot like a gangsta nigga on da streets and cap those wop cubbanents. theres this ri11y 7i7e scope on the rifle too, like itz a scope nigga. since most people who play halo xbox are retarded white trash, bungy made it so that you just shoot bursts, you dont even have to control them. they added this gay ass knife thing for noobs to use online. they also added 2 new gay projectile weapons so that more noobs will play online and fuel rod your anus to death. bungy didn't feel that halo2 was gay enough so they made it so that you can do an anal attack by sticking the fuel rod up peoples asses. for anybody that thinks joining a server is too complicated for their redneck mind, bungy has taken the liberty to make it so you can't pick a server. they say that joining random servers is exciting like 69ing a life size mister chief doll in bungy studios. there's also a "nigger fuck" melee cheat using gameshark where you can fold out a mechanical dick and pound cubbanents in their assholes with a violent thrusting motion. honestly, only a fuckin cunt with fagulitis could enjoy playing this spooge that bungy coughed up.

cuntclusion:i cant believe i wasted time watching a fuckin video for this shit, i could have been playing a real game like half life 2 or looking at my personal gallery of gabe newell. this game doesn't even deserve to suck half life 2's dick or even link's 3 incher. since so many fuckin retarded poor albino kykes got their sweathog fuckass proletarian mothers to buy this crap, bungy's building themselves a gaylo fortress out of hundred dollar bills and cum. i wish i could titfuck that bungy princess whore or shoot her in the head and brainfuck her. those fucking idiots at bungy better not fuck over the PC port this time or ill personally jam a cumnade into their eyes and scalp them. btw, i DLed this game for xbox and didnt even bother burning it because it's that shitty. i also DLed halo for pc and im gonna DL halo2 for pc and steal a serial for it. i may even steal a bunch of serials and pass them free over the internet. i hope this gay ass stupid country gets bombed to death by czar bombs from dune coons and slants in north korea.

this game deserves a 3/10 and not that fuckin 9.8 that those i9n qeers gave it or that 9.4 that those shitfucks at fagspot gave it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:50 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

here's a picture to go with the article:

http://img149.exs.cx/img149/5148/halo2isgay6zn.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:22 am Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

hahaha nice master chief picture

and btw you can have stuff related to stealing/piracy in the main page articles
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:10 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

I added your sexy little pic in.

Nice sig.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:10 pm Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

my 3 heros, LOLOLO10101*(@)&#(@#.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:37 am Reply with quote
killgoD
Flame Me
Flame Me

woa what a nazi. ima gonna like this site.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.
-Osama bin Laden
You are creazy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:46 pm Reply with quote
Lester

What the hell are you talking about? Halo 2 is a great game, if you are a bunch of naziz, you dont have any fucking brians left to think things through. VIVA MEXICO PINCHES PUTOS.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:06 pm Reply with quote

[quote="fuhrer"]<b>graphics:</b> refer to halo. bungy added a few new textures and made mister chief look more homosexual ....bla bla bla bla (aberrant gibberish)[/quote]

First of All: You really think you are so fuking smart writing like a geek?

Second: Halo 2 it's just a game, Thats ALL, bare with it. It's just pointless to spend so much energy trying to convince yourself that something so trivila have "so much importance"

Tirth: Nazi whores are the dreg from this planet.

Just for you to Remember: WE ARE MEXICANS, cuando ustedes van al trabajo, nosotros entretenemos a sus mujeres y nos tomamos sus cervezas xD !!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:45 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

[quote="Anonymous"]
fuhrer wrote:
graphics: .

Just for you to Remember: WE ARE MEXICANS, cuando ustedes van al trabajo, nosotros entretenemos a sus mujeres y nos tomamos sus cervezas xD !!!

when you all go to work, we entertain your wifes y we something

in other words you are a dirty mexican who needs to get a job planting a garden for my house
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quote
muffinman
Flame Me
Flame Me

damn hl2 fanboys calm down, chill out the games cool and all but dumbass people buzzed the hell out of the game and guess what nothings perfect just lime man in black 2 was not as good as the 1st one or lotr:ttt was not good as the fellowshit in some peoples mind.
all you queers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quote
eatadick

I just checked this site out for the first time and wanted those of you i charge to know what huge douchebags you all are. Congrats on marketing this site though...i would have to say that most of the queers that are repeat customers here can only understand words with 5 letters or less in them, so, well done on that. I am all for giving you little pricked pussies a chance to vent your anger over never getting laid as well. Other than that, keep stroking each other off. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life, fags.
Re: all you queers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:33 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

eatadick wrote:
I just checked this site out for the first time and wanted those of you i charge to know what huge douchebags you all are. Congrats on marketing this site though...i would have to say that most of the queers that are repeat customers here can only understand words with 5 letters or less in them, so, well done on that. I am all for giving you little pricked pussies a chance to vent your anger over never getting laid as well. Other than that, keep stroking each other off. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life, fags.

no problem, glad you like the site
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quote
spasticfook
Flame Me
Flame Me

icon_cheers.gif why so many gay wankers on the site! fuhrer your such a faggot i would fucking kill you if i knew where you lived! you racist and support nazis! you are one dopey fuck. this site is poor and crap! I agree with that guy about you all being douche bags! suislide is a twat who is turned on by gays. icon_pale.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quote
FingerPrick4Diabetes
Flame Me
Flame Me

spasticfook wrote:
icon_cheers.gif why so many gay wankers on the site! fuhrer your such a faggot i would fucking kill you if i knew where you lived! you racist and support nazis! you are one dopey fuck. this site is poor and crap! I agree with that guy about you all being douche bags! suislide is a twat who is turned on by gays. icon_pale.gif

Guess the number just rose 1
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:36 pm Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

spasticfook wrote:

if you can't handle this site, then go back to bungy furums. i bet "your" just some average american retard like all these other halo2 fans that squeals when he sees a pair of tits. if you think you can kick my ass and stand up to your brainwashed morals, then ill gladly give you my address retard.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:17 pm Reply with quote

killgoD wrote:
woa what a nazi. ima gonna like this site.

Go die.

Thanks icon_pirat.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:18 pm Reply with quote

fuhrer wrote:
spasticfook wrote:

if you can't handle this site, then go back to bungy furums. i bet "your" just some average american retard like all these other halo2 fans that squeals when he sees a pair of tits. if you think you can kick my ass and stand up to your brainwashed morals, then ill gladly give you my address retard.

i would actually jizz on your face to make you feel like a piece of shit.

take the advice above
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:22 am Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"][U ass hole. I love halo2 u bitch. angry5.gif now take that back
here's a review
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck