· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
166 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - TES complete Collection
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> TES complete Collection
TES complete Collection
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:48 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Bethesda released a complete collection of the TES games: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/01/elder-scrolls-anthology-rolls-up-everything-from-arena-to-skyrim/

Quite a nice set but who do they expect to buy this? Collecters only I suppose, or the console crowd who started with the series with No. 4.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I feel like now that the people have stopped obsessing over skyrim then they will look past the pretty exterior and realize what a shitty game it is now. If Skyrim had shitty AI, then Morrowind must be like ten times worse. There's no point buying this for console, no mods.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Fallout4
Ubertard
Ubertard

zachofat wrote:
I feel like now that the people have stopped obsessing over skyrim then they will look past the pretty exterior and realize what a shitty game it is now. If Skyrim had shitty AI, then Morrowind must be like ten times worse. There's no point buying this for console, no mods.

I have found that Morrowind with the MGSO mod is more interesting than Skyrim with any mod (ENB or gameplay).

Even the ambience and tone of Oblivion is more pleasant than Skyrim.

And don't get me started on the quests. I fetched two items and they made me head of the Mages Guild/College of Winterhold in Skyrim. "Well our headmaster was killed and you have just started as a student here...and I have been a professor here for years but lets just make YOU the headmaster!" Dumb.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Fallout4 wrote:

And don't get me started on the quests. I fetched two items and they made me head of the Mages Guild/College of Winterhold in Skyrim. "Well our headmaster was killed and you have just started as a student here...and I have been a professor here for years but lets just make YOU the headmaster!" Dumb.

Yes, no doubt they cocked up the winterhold questline to some degree, but Skyrim is still a great game for many reasons.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

All that Skyrim had was graphics and with the gfx upgrade for Morrowind, even that lost it's value. Although I don't like the world of Skyrim anyway. Brown and gray and that's all. Snowy mountain tundra-shit is possibly the worst setting to anything. I remember Bloodmoon in Morrowind and I didn't liked that too. Not to mention the horrendous menu of Skyrim as it's basically nothing. Just text while the blurry low opacity game screen is on the background. Okay, it was something like this in Morrowind too but shit, how is it that Bethesda is unable to make decent game menus at all? Fuck that, it can be the same exact menu in a space simulator as it hold as many resemblance to fantasy as it has to scy-fi. At least the fonts were somewhat fantasy-ish in Morowind, while in Skyrim it's like Arial-Narrow everything.
Skyrim ain't got shit against Morowind. Stoopid quests, boring music while in M the music was awesome, much more moody. Better models, as the beast races were actually beast-like not just like some bloke put on a tiger-mask or something, but them bodies got a lot more beast-like anatomy and movement. TONS of more spells that are insanely useful and also better items. OH, and much more diverse cities, but the game area carried a lot mor variety too. Here, it's all winter, hills and castle-like shit and that's it.
Skyrim is just a DLC compared to Morrowind.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I think it's fair to say that this forum is fucked in the head when it comes to Skyrim, plus for you useless twats who can't navigate a fucking menu, you can mod it FFS.
TES complete Collection
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck