· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
139 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Who thinx Prince of Persia will suck
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Who thinx Prince of Persia will suck Goto page 1, 2  Next
Who thinx Prince of Persia will suck
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I have a feeling Ubisoft is going to shit all over this game. Partly due to the gay pastel graphics, and partly due to Ubisoft's innate ability to fuck up a coffee.

This shit looks like concept art

View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

It looks like anime and I'm sure it will suck ass... who the hell is the prince anyway? Is he the same guy from the first three games or did they change his character? In any case, from the looks of it, this game is going to suck complete ass.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I could be wrong, and when it debuts it could potentially influence every subsequent game, and henceforth everyone will talk about how when the game came out people where "hesitant at first", but I mean come on, can you blame me?

It looks like someone took the 1990 sidescroller, and aplied a 3D algorithm to it, and didn't bother to add any HDR lighting, real time lighting, or any ambient lighting for that matter. I bet you the lighting in their is all diffuse. And it looks like there is zero anti aliasing. Look at the bitche's hair, nose and face.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Come to think of it, the bitch really looks horrible.

But the greater problem is that the gameplay will most likely suck balls too. I've heard that this bitch that you carry along with you has magic abilities and stuff... I mean WTF? icon_cyclops_ani.gif

I'm a fan of the thirst three games but I'm really putting no hopes into this one... it really looks hopeless, to say the least.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Sands of time was one of the best games I've ever played
-great graphics
-great level design
-super tight controls
-perfect learning curve
-and the ability to fight multiple opponents

The second one (warrior within) was gay cuz they cheated and had you playing the same levels but in two different times. Basically they were too lazy to create 10 different levels, so they just created 5, and copied all the levels.

Never played the third one.

But this is gonna suck some serious balls. The bitch follows you around all the time and never blows you...what the fuck, I go on two dates, and if I don't get head, I dump the broad. This is one desperate prince.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Ugh cell shading, that is so 2002
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:39 am Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

That isn't even cell shading, I can make it with Photoshop and Paint.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I was just looking for this trailer on Gametrailers, and you know how they always have this gay commercial before watching the trailer, well this one was a commercial for Smirnoff...That's right kids, you can drink as much alcohol as you want, just don't swear in our forums.

Check out this trailer, the girl is not very talented (she keeps fumbling about), but she asks some tough questions
Q1-What made you guys pull away from the whole series with the trilogy
Q2-Tell us about the new look of the game, cell shading, it's something the gaming community isn't used to.

Listening to the guy defend the game is heartbreaking:

A-Our game is every bit as detailed, every bit as high fidelity...as your... Call of Duty

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40777.html

also watch this trailer, it opens up with this guy saying "you're going to get some exclusive content as to how our open world structure works". After the disaster that was Far Cry 2, you'd think they'd learn their lesson and stop making open world games, but apparantly not. Another reason to hate Montreal.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39214.html
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Here's another hint that the game is going to be super frustrating

"So POP is no longer a linear game...we've taken the player out of the linear world of the prince of persia trilogy. [The player] gets to decide where to go"

These are the same talking points they used when they tried to sell Far Cry 2 to the community.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36532.html
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Does anyone know the release date for the PC version? BTW the American accent of the prince is extremely gay. And so is the bitch (really don't know her name, Elika or something). This game is gonna suck hard.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

New feature to the game - complete invulnerability to everything.

FUCKING FABBLE 2 [sic] HAS RUINED GAMING FOREVER.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
BTW the American accent of the prince is extremely gay. And so is the bitch (really don't know her name, Elika or something). This game is gonna suck hard.

Ya that's what I liked about Sands of Time, the Prince looked Persian, and the chic was a hot Indian slut. It looks like Disney paid Ubisoft to make the character to look more like Gylenhaal for the upcoming movie.

Yo D, haven't played Fable. Is it another one of those "you can't die" games?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

puk wrote:
mihai_alexandru73 wrote:
BTW the American accent of the prince is extremely gay. And so is the bitch (really don't know her name, Elika or something). This game is gonna suck hard.

Ya that's what I liked about Sands of Time, the Prince looked Persian, and the chic was a hot Indian slut. It looks like Disney paid Ubisoft to make the character to look more like Gylenhaal for the upcoming movie.

Who the hell is Gylenhaal?

And Fable 1 sucked ass, Fable 2 was already released in October but only for the Xbox360. We'll have to wait for the fucker 'till February 2009 according to this site: http://www.vgreleases.com/pc/ReleaseDate-199285.aspx
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

the homo from Brokeback Mountain (not the gay ass loser that died in that New York hotel, but the retard from Donnie Darko)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/

I don't understand why he would accept this role. It's like if Sean Connery accepted the role of Shaft. Or if Benicio Del Toro accepted the role of Ghangis Khan
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

Oh now I get it but don't know if a homo is suitable for the Prince (Dastan?) role. Anyway this movie is probably gonna suck ass just like the Uwe Boll films.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

why do good actors (although calling Gyllenhal a good actor may be a bit of a stretch) even agree to do game to movie adaptations?

You'd think they learned their lesson after Mario Brother's ruined Leguizamo's career
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

The moment of truth is close... will it or will it not suck? icon_bigsmurf.gif If I am correct the release date for the PC version is 15 december.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

puk wrote:

In Fable 2 at least, 'dying' simply means you fall over and lose a bit of XP, then stand up again. The argument being used that this 'disrupts the gameplay less'.

Which is, basically, retarded. I got over playing FPS games with god mode on when I realized that I was awesome enough not to need it to never die anyway. Trumpting tooting aside, it begs the question as to why even have enemies if you can just keep coming back to life until you beat them, or have instant death pits if you just get picked back out of them.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

[quote="D"]
puk wrote:
Trumpting tooting aside, it begs the question as to why even have enemies if you can just keep coming back to life until you beat them

Ya I was just playing Bioshock on medium difficulty, and I realized that it was just a waste of plasmids to try to take out the Big Daddy in one go. I just ended up using the vita chamber approach (if u aint familiar w/ it, it just means you respawn but the enemies health stay the same). I ended up switching to easy mode everytime I saw a big daddy.

I don't get it why some shooters/RPGs are getting easier (MGS2->MGS4) which makes it less fun, while other games which were easy are now fucking simulation games (ALL FUCKING SPORTS GAMES) which makes them less fun.

Make the sports games easier so I can play with my mates, and make the shooters more difficult so it actually has a challenge.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quote
mihai_alexandru73
Banned

What sports games do you play? I say that it's OK for the producers to land us a challenge, but make the games playable! Football Manager is a difficult game, but I'd have no problems with it if the producers made some videos explaining how to make your own tactic. Difficulty isn't bad, just make us able to get better at the games.
Who thinx Prince of Persia will suck
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck