· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
144 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - i fuckin hate jews
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> i fuckin hate jews Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
i fuckin hate jews
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:56 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

i seriously wish that the US didnt steal scientists needed for the fat man and the little boy so that hitler could have made his nukes. he only needed a little more time. then id be speaking german and be an SS burning jews with my flame thrower right now. dammit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:55 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

I ordered this and had it shipped directly to your mother.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1885477457/102-8029486-3547314?v=glance

Hope it helps.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:36 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

hahaha sweet, thanks dude.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:29 pm Reply with quote
acidtwiX
Flame Me
Flame Me

hey furher, have you ever jacked off small animals? like rabbits and lobsters??
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:03 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

a couple times, yes. why?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:14 pm Reply with quote
muffinman
Flame Me
Flame Me

because acid is a jew and now hes trying to defend his cult
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

*whips out flame thrower alien 2 style*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:11 pm Reply with quote
Grumpy_Boy
Tard
Tard

fuhrer wrote:

I tell yer if you like Nazis so much ,fuck off the to Germany then you silly liite stupid fucking retard.

Expect the Nazis put retards like you in the gas chamber too, in fact if you were alive during the war and in germany I expect the Nazis whould let a Jew out of the gas chamber just so they could fit a stupid fucking sad lttile gay jerk off like you in.

Your probaly a repressed homo anyway just like hitler.

What happend you little stupid fool, did your dad touch you up when you were a kid, not doubt he still is, expect now he pays you (15 bucks a fuck probably).

Fuck off you backward moronic racist wanker.

(ahhh thats better)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quote
girl

Im a seventeen year old jewish girl..and i kno ur probably not gonna take me seriously because of your prejudice-but i just wanted you to know, my grandmother went through the holocaust becuase of prejudices just like yours-she lost her whole family and still to this day i know she cries and has nightmares every night-she is a sweet, kind, gentle person who never ever deserved what she got-and there are millions of otehrs who got the same thing-so please have some consideration for what your saying and stop spreading so much hate- its easy for you to claim hate for others when theres not a mass group of people hating you...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

girl wrote:
Im a seventeen year old jewish girl..and i kno ur probably not gonna take me seriously because of your prejudice-but i just wanted you to know, my grandmother went through the holocaust becuase of prejudices just like yours-she lost her whole family and still to this day i know she cries and has nightmares every night-she is a sweet, kind, gentle person who never ever deserved what she got-and there are millions of otehrs who got the same thing-so please have some consideration for what your saying and stop spreading so much hate- its easy for you to claim hate for others when theres not a mass group of people hating you...

you post this on a forum for a website thats pretty much spawns hate in everybody. YOU MUST BE A GENIUS

and newsflash! no one gives a fuck!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:36 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

girl wrote:
Im a seventeen year old jewish girl..and i kno ur probably not gonna take me seriously because of your prejudice-but i just wanted you to know, my grandmother went through the holocaust becuase of prejudices just like yours-she lost her whole family and still to this day i know she cries and has nightmares every night-she is a sweet, kind, gentle person who never ever deserved what she got-and there are millions of otehrs who got the same thing-so please have some consideration for what your saying and stop spreading so much hate-

Yes, the holocaust was horrible and fuhrer is tasteless. I also think hes only saying this stuff to piss people off. If he actually does hate Jews or any other group of people thats his own problem not theirs.

However, things like the holocaust occur when the ideals of COMPLETE freedom of expression and speech are suppressed. While I would never take the position of supporting such views I would also never take the position of censoring someone in this un-moderated section of the forum.

girl wrote:
its easy for you to claim hate for others when theres not a mass group of people hating you...

Somewhere, some large group does indeed hate his ethnicity or religion. That is just the way the world is.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-- The Friends of Voltaire, 1906 (Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:46 am Reply with quote
Grumpy_Boy
Tard
Tard

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

not bad for a frog, shame they let the nazi scum rape them instead of fighting like men.
Re: your a stupid cunt just hitler just like that cunt hitle
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:25 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

Grumpy_Boy wrote:
fuhrer wrote:

I tell yer if you like Nazis so much ,fuck off the to Germany then you silly liite stupid fucking retard.

Expect the Nazis put retards like you in the gas chamber too, in fact if you were alive during the war and in germany I expect the Nazis whould let a Jew out of the gas chamber just so they could fit a stupid fucking sad lttile gay jerk off like you in.

Your probaly a repressed homo anyway just like hitler.

What happend you little stupid fool, did your dad touch you up when you were a kid, not doubt he still is, expect now he pays you (15 bucks a fuck probably).

Fuck off you backward moronic racist wanker.

(ahhh thats better)

don't be mad i see the truth and you're a little blind christian that accepts what he sees and vents his self hatred onto other people. scientists have looked at jew dna. it stands out from the population as having very strong "arrogance," "cocksucker," "retarded looking," and "small dick" characteristics. hitler knew the average nobody dumb fuck wouldnt understand so he used his rhetorical genius to convince everyone that jews are an impure disease. unfortunately, he wasn't able to destroy all jews cause they spread so fast like herpes.

(((ahhh, thats better@#(@ (((cums on keyboard))()()()))0

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:39 pm Reply with quote
super bitch

fuhrer wrote:
i seriously wish that the US didnt steal scientists needed for the fat man and the little boy so that hitler could have made his nukes. he only needed a little more time. then id be speaking german and be an SS burning jews with my flame thrower right now. dammit.
The fuck is wrong with u bitch i bet ur bi or fucking gay.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:31 pm Reply with quote
acidtwiX
Flame Me
Flame Me

M0nKeY wrote:
girl wrote:
Im a seventeen year old jewish girl..and i kno ur probably not gonna take me seriously because of your prejudice-but i just wanted you to know, my grandmother went through the holocaust becuase of prejudices just like yours-she lost her whole family and still to this day i know she cries and has nightmares every night-she is a sweet, kind, gentle person who never ever deserved what she got-and there are millions of otehrs who got the same thing-so please have some consideration for what your saying and stop spreading so much hate-

Yes, the holocaust was horrible and fuhrer is tasteless. I also think hes only saying this stuff to piss people off. If he actually does hate Jews or any other group of people thats his own problem not theirs.

However, things like the holocaust occur when the ideals of COMPLETE freedom of expression and speech are suppressed. While I would never take the position of supporting such views I would also never take the position of censoring someone in this un-moderated section of the forum.

girl wrote:
its easy for you to claim hate for others when theres not a mass group of people hating you...

Somewhere, some large group does indeed hate his ethnicity or religion. That is just the way the world is.

hey monkey, why'd you get all serious all of the sudden?

what's going on here?!?!

someone seriously needs to hold my head because i'm having a seizure..
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:45 pm Reply with quote

STUPID NAZI
pissed
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:25 am Reply with quote
jewgirl

You all are so retarted. How can u hate jews? There normal people and your just pissed becausee they make more money than you. Yah i'm Jewish an proud. My dad owns his own bussiniss and were rich. To bad you weren't there during the holocaust, hitler would've bee like "God thlose people are retarted burn those fuckers" .So don't bag on jews, specially when they dont do anything to you.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:55 am Reply with quote
fuhrer
Tard
Tard

You make me sick filthy retart.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:40 am Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

jewgirl wrote:
You all are so retarted. How can u hate jews? There normal people and your just pissed becausee they make more money than you. Yah i'm Jewish an proud. My dad owns his own bussiniss and were rich. To bad you weren't there during the holocaust, hitler would've bee like "God thlose people are retarted burn those fuckers" .So don't bag on jews, specially when they dont do anything to you.

heh i like how you say dont hate jews and then bring up jewish stereotypes and dont really provide reason from him to convince him otherwise
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:39 pm Reply with quote
RoffleWaffle

I agree, jews are a disease..*note i like everyone else and im a mexican american, jews have to fucking go.* They watch tv and believe all the liberal lies and history about the jews..because the media is controlled by these fuckers.
i fuckin hate jews
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming