· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
160 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Political commentators are retarded (random flaming)
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Political commentators are retarded (random flaming) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

what that m9x your dad has hes ass on your nose and you cant breath oh well im not going to help you.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:
if you prefere lowlifes shit on your parents then i told you son.

how poor. totally backfired on you, since you are the primary target for anybody to take a dump on in any case. I mean, people randomly give you a hook to your effin ugly face, then take a shit on it. it's so frequent, I did it 3 times last week on you. what's the matter, don't like shit in your nostrils anymore?

Did you not wipe your ass you disgusting fag? You saving some for your next (male) client to lick off?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:
if you prefere lowlifes shit on your parents then i told you son.

how poor. totally backfired on you, since you are the primary target for anybody to take a dump on in any case. I mean, people randomly give you a hook to your effin ugly face, then take a shit on it. it's so frequent, I did it 3 times last week on you. what's the matter, don't like shit in your nostrils anymore?

Did you not wipe your ass you disgusting fag? You saving some for your next (male) client to lick off?

how come you care about me wiping my ass or not? where does that come from, your deeper insides thoughts and desires I guess?

as well as male clients licking off shit? what the heck is wrong with you you filthy gay whore? stop wanking your queer cock through your ass bastard, you're not gonna survive my flames with shit like that, retard.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
how come you care about me wiping my ass or not? where does that come from, your deeper insides thoughts and desires I guess?

Well I do consider it basic hygiene, clearly unlike yourself. Do you eat food with your fingers after wiping your ass with the backside of your hand? You sick fuck. Go wipe that shit out of your fingernails right now son, lest your bitch of a mum whips your sorry self into submission.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

Well I do consider it basic hygiene, clearly unlike yourself. Do you eat food with your fingers after wiping your ass with the backside of your hand? You sick fuck. Go wipe that shit out of your fingernails right now son, lest your bitch of a mum whips your sorry self into submission.

sick fuck um, did you just pick that up from a post that I made 5 minutes ago, to which you responded as well? I recall.

you should feel ashamed of yourself for caring about another man's hygiene. disgusting fat anal rap'age is heading towards you, in form of niggshitters stinky hairy cock. enjoy.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
sick fuck um, did you just pick that up from a post that I made 5 minutes ago, to which you responded as well? I recall.

The fact that you think "sick fuck" is an original and unique phrase that only you could have come up with speaks volumes about your attention seeking personality, you AIDS-infested whore. I also said "sick fuck" in the M0F0 thread before you did, so eat shit.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

The fact that you think "sick fuck" is an original and unique phrase that only you could have come up with speaks volumes about your attention seeking personality, you AIDS-infested whore. I also said "sick fuck" in the M0F0 thread before you did, so eat shit.

I never said I came up with that. however the fact that you imagined this renders your entire post pointless.

I said I replied with that term in context several times, BEFORE you.

and I don't give a fuck what for a discussion you mean, for all I know is you suck at flaming, girl.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

hahah cocksmith wins
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
hahah cocksmith wins

haha you lose, just like your companion. stop backing him up like a weak tart. he can't protect you anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

I never said I came up with that. however the fact that you imagined this renders your entire post pointless.

and I don't give a fuck what for a discussion you mean, for all I know is you suck at flaming, girl.

Face up to it son, you're talking bollocks! My post still stands, you're still an attention whore and you're still losing like a little bitch every time you post another topic begging for attention. You need some serious bitchslapping.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

Face up to it son, you're talking bollocks! My post still stands, you're still an attention whore and you're still losing like a little bitch every time you post another topic begging for attention. You need some serious bitchslapping.

face what? you need to realize some fun facts. I created those threads out of boredom because you are so slow and weak to response anything at all. furthermore, I complimented myself for my hilarious insults and powerful ambushes of flamepacked posts, which is why I tend to show off frequently. got it? I am superior to you nigger.

and weird enough, since I mentioned you were the attention grabbing cocksucker, you are to say the same to me. um. controversy. you, my slave, are covered in shit which I dropped on your hoodlum faggot face.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
face what? you need to realize some fun facts. I created those threads out of boredom because you are so slow and weak to response anything at all. furthermore, I complimented myself for my hilarious insults and powerful ambushes of flamepacked posts, which is why I tend to show off frequently. got it? I am superior to you nigger.

and weird enough, since I mentioned you were the attention grabbing cocksucker, you are to say the same to me. um. controversy. you, my slave, are covered in shit which I dropped on your hoodlum faggot face.

Well what can I say? It's hard to come up with a response other than simply "I WIN" to posts as shitty and as boring as yours, altho I refrain from doing that too often as it just makes me no different than you.
Your number one tactic for flaming on these forums is to keep claiming that you've beaten us, when in fact your flames are weaker than your mom's pussy lips after a horde of starving niggers ate her out.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

Well what can I say? It's hard to come up with a response other than simply "I WIN" to posts as shitty and as boring as yours, altho I refrain from doing that too often as it just makes me no different than you.
Your number one tactic for flaming on these forums is to keep claiming that you've beaten us, when in fact your flames are weaker than your mom's pussy lips after a horde of starving niggers ate her out.

wrong. I've started to claim that I've utterly beaten you to ashes when it was obvious you were out of insults and flames. period.

and you can't say any more, you're right. there is nothing left to be said but, you can't flame a shit, and you suck at life.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

just admit you are shit m9x
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:

why would I when there is no proof or validity in it? I'm simply superior to you and cocksmith and I've got your fugly faces smashed to the pavements several times now.

just look how cocksmith is scared to visit this website at all, and doesn't dare to further respond in all his gayness.

you lost your sexpartner, don't cry about it!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

yeah your a weak little kid arnt you hahaha you should stop trying to act hard you fairy.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

why would I when there is no proof or validity in it? I'm simply superior to you and cocksmith and I've got your fugly faces smashed to the pavements several times now.

just look how cocksmith is scared to visit this website at all, and doesn't dare to further respond in all his gayness.

Hey hey, some of us have lives, little nerd! I take it you've been refreshing this website every 10 mins for the past 3 days now, just waiting to lick my feet some more like the wretched faggot you are.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

Hey hey, some of us have lives, little nerd! I take it you've been refreshing this website every 10 mins for the past 3 days now, just waiting to lick my feet some more like the wretched faggot you are.

Oh the irony. You seem to live on this forum, and it's like some sort of self punishment to get owned so fucking much.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

You were practically pissing your pants in delight when we showed up at this dead forum and you know it, nigger!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Cocksmith wrote:
You were practically pissing your pants in delight when we showed up at this dead forum and you know it, nigger!

You know you were pissing in your pants because nigg boy there likes to lick your pants afterwards.
Political commentators are retarded (random flaming)
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming