· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
172 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Happy 420
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Happy 420 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Him being the loser is kind of like a church dogma. You don't question it.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Mean_MOFO wrote:
Him being the loser is kind of like a church dogma. You don't question it.

true dat.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:
You're fucking shaking, you ugly ass faggot. How can anyone be so fucking dumb, annoying and boring like you? Shouldn't there be a law that kills fuckers like you because they're wasting good air?

Not sure, but just to make up for it, i'll kill your mum for producing an air-wasting fucker like you in the first place.

is it just me or did you pick that up from me? "know how to breathe"? eh? kinda, ya...like...I've said stuff like this 2 or 3 times. and fucked you up so badly that you use it against others.

way to show you're the loser. :)

Yes, it is just you, you fucking poser. I can't recall when you've said "stuff like this" before because your posts are as memorable and as interesting as your mother on a bad day.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:
You're fucking shaking, you ugly ass faggot. How can anyone be so fucking dumb, annoying and boring like you? Shouldn't there be a law that kills fuckers like you because they're wasting good air?

Not sure, but just to make up for it, i'll kill your mum for producing an air-wasting fucker like you in the first place.

is it just me or did you pick that up from me? "know how to breathe"? eh? kinda, ya...like...I've said stuff like this 2 or 3 times. and fucked you up so badly that you use it against others.

way to show you're the loser. :)

Yes, it is just you, you fucking poser. I can't recall when you've said "stuff like this" before because your posts are as memorable and as interesting as your mother on a bad day.

that's because you don't even recall your parents existence. you've moved them out of your memories cause they beat you up all day long and you couldn't do shit but cry about it. little wiener. guess that's why you turned out as a gay lover.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

yes m9x we know you like little wieners but there is no need to keep going on about it
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
yes m9x we know you like little wieners but there is no need to keep going on about it

niggshitter, you need to study what a flamewar is built of. INSULTS. not weakling posts such as yours. you're a disgrace to mankind, nigger.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

yeah you really do suck at insulting people m9x ive said it before and im saying it again boyo
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
yeah you really do suck at insulting people m9x ive said it before and im saying it again boyo

you are fucking gay prick. BOYO? god get these cocksucker thoughts out of your head. it's polluted with faggot filth.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

I think Niggz is actually cocksucker's little brother. They probably play their little incest games a lot. Hey niggz, how many times a day do you suck your big brother's cock? 5 or 6?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

furthermore I think all these gay sex fantasies they have come from their parents gay relationship. they grew up with two fathers, and the only female in ther vicinity was their dog. well, they sure weren't picky when they created more of these animal-incest-beasts.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
furthermore I think all these gay sex fantasies they have come from their parents gay relationship. they grew up with two fathers, and the only female in ther vicinity was their dog. well, they sure weren't picky when they created more of these animal-incest-beasts.

yeah you told us you like to fuck dogs thanks for telling us again.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
m9x wrote:

yeah you told us you like to fuck dogs thanks for telling us again.

I'm shocked by your inability to properly read and/or understand the english language.

see, when I say I fucked your dirty whore mother, who reminded me of a dog I saw a few days ago, that does not mean I'd fucked a dog. got it, you dumb preschooler?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

so are you going to get your dick out of the dogs ass or am i going to have to tell your mommy?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

NiggBUILDER wrote:
so are you going to get your dick out of the dogs ass or am i going to have to tell your mommy?

I'm first gonna have to get my dick out of your mothers ass before I can do anything else, sorry. mind you, I thought your father cut your tongue out so how'd you tell anybody anything?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

hahaha you mean get your dick out of mofos ass
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
NiggBUILDER wrote:

I'm first gonna have to get my dick out of your mothers ass before I can do anything else, sorry. mind you, I thought your father cut your tongue out so how'd you tell anybody anything?

I already chopped your dick off when you tried coming onto me you shit-eating fuckface, so your dick cant have ever been in her ass. I suggest fingering your new stump instead if your fetish for rape is that great.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
I already chopped your dick off when you tried coming onto me you shit-eating fuckface, so your dick cant have ever been in her ass. I suggest fingering your new stump instead if your fetish for rape is that great.

did I get you that upset that you're talking about gay sex again? damn. get it over with that faggot shit you poor little bastard. niggshitter is there for your weird gay experiments, NOT ME. I denied you. stop asking you fucking queer freak! burn in my KZ.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

I take it nigger gangbangers buttrape you daily in the toilets at school while robbing your pocket money for drugs, it's the only explanation for your paranoia of gay sex that you display on these forums.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
I take it nigger gangbangers buttrape you daily in the toilets at school while robbing your pocket money for drugs, it's the only explanation for your paranoia of gay sex that you display on these forums.

what? niggers gangrape you daily? shit I knew that gay fantasies had to come from somewhere.

so it's because of your poor childhood that you've turned out to be a psychotic faggot loving cunt. but seriously, you should stop wasting niggshitters asshole. he said it was all wound in an attempt to get me interested in him. but oops, i'm still not gay. yet you are, you admit it with every post of yours.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

m9x wrote:
Cocksmith wrote:

what? niggers gangrape you daily? shit I knew that gay fantasies had to come from somewhere.

so it's because of your poor childhood that you've turned out to be a psychotic faggot loving cunt. but seriously, you should stop wasting niggshitters asshole. he said it was all wound in an attempt to get me interested in him. but oops, i'm still not gay. yet you are, you admit it with every post of yours.

HAHA m9x is saying hes gay again get the tissues mofo he will be after you with his LOAD.
Happy 420
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming