· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
164 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Fucking shit times for pc gaming
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck -> Fucking shit times for pc gaming Goto page 1, 2  Next
Fucking shit times for pc gaming
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

I was looking at best-selling videogames and feeling my soul burning in flames:

-Millions of Sims expansions and other similar crap (for women and faggots)
-Movie ass stupid 2002-like adaptations (for cassual players)
-EA FPSs buggy as hell with shitty physics and blurry textures (for 7 years old who just started playing vgs and don't even know what resolution is)
-MMORPGs Middle-Age-Mage-Elf-Knight-etc... repetitive as hell in thematic (the fuck with the Fantasy theme, why not more genres?) and gameplay, designed for asocial freaks (well, we are asocial freaks too, but nothing compared to them).

Only with a few decent games, and the fuck still most of them shitted up (a bit, too much or totally) to match the 486 DX/4 power of consoles, so the fucking 7 yo kids, 30 yo businessman cassual players on coke and retarded of several classes (backbone of console gaming community) couldn't cry cos they spent $250 on a 8086 powered pc-wannabe console and aren't able to play the same games like who spent $1250 on a real pc. Thanks God Bill Gates haven't already killed the pc gaming with his checkbook steal of titles for the big fucking pieces of shit XBOX, 360 and something seemed with the most fucking fetile anal waste of history (PS2) of Sony.

If you have read by here you would be probably asking "Why the fuck we would be wondering what shit the stupid masses buy?" Well, there was a long time since Sierra/Lucasarts/Id games that really take care of making good games, so ppl would buy them for its quality and not for a stupid millionaire marketing campaign. So nowadays, with vgs became a total INDUSTRY like movies or tv, producers are only gonna make what they sell in massive amounts, no matter if that means vgs about to make up, queer as faggot sex or infinite 2002-like FPS.

I hope the new pc-wannabe project of sony (PS3) will give us decent ports (haha!), not the actual 2001 steaming piles of shit they release; that someone will continue the line of high quality FPS like HL2 or FEAR and the RTS genre would recover from 11 yo that came with the Age of Empires III times who don't fucking know they are playing a worst game than one released 6 years ago cos they were still shitting up in their pants, following instead the line of games like Dawn of War (ffs, was the fucking Game of the Year in 2005, I would have reviewed it if I had known of this page by that time, anyway Dark Crusade is still new so I will do it).
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

You could have shortened all this ranting by simply posting "I'm a faggot and I'm coming out of the closet". Tell your mum I said hi, and that I'm coming over next friday.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

Oh yeah, I was waiting for your little nigger ass to appear so now I can jerk off for good.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quote
Daniel_Vanzant
Ubertard
Ubertard

Every Video Game sucks, hence the name of the fucking website.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

I blame it on Gunz Online

That, and the way games're now appealing for the "casual" (IE: faggot) audience, because, y'know, the best thing to do after escaping from Atari-level simplicity is to start bringing it back without any of the gameplay.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

I blame it all on your constant whining and eating of clipped toenails. You make me sick you dirty whore monger.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

I blame it on you being a faggot
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

You blame me for you being a faggot?
Hate the world emo fag, hate the world.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

no
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

HL 2 Episode 2 delayed till october 9, so it would be ready for fucking casual players (xbox360 and ps3) cos they could cry if there is a fucking single vg only for PC for 4 shit months (when we have to eat even moar than 2 years of console-only in stolen from pc vgs)...

FUCKING shit times for PC gaming.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

currently, 360 is where the shit is at. besides the games that are released already (some of em suck ass), you're gonna see Mass Effect, Too Human, BioShock, Darkness, Overlord, Ace Combat 6, blah blah blah, Halo 3 very soon.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quote
Noobboy
Tard
Tard

xbox 360 eats shit.
Boo Hoo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quote
charbaby
Flame Me
Flame Me

What a bunch of pussies.
Sounds like you are too much in touch with your feminine side.
If you haden't bought into this Simms PC bullshit It would have gone away
Whats next? "Friends" The Video Game
we should support the good stuff and F&%k PC
Quit being a pansy and step up to the plate.
Video games should be what they were meant to be.
Endless scenarios of sensless violence that leaves your mind totally fucked up.
aaaahhhh Good Times
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quote
phoenix6061
Flame Me
Flame Me

Well I think charbaby made it clear enough that he loves sucking his moms fat cock while sitting his 13 year old ass on his dogs dick to play piles of shit like halo 2. Despite the xbox faniggers i have to concur that PC gaming is going downhill and the only thing developers are making are shitty anime mmo's and run of the mill fps. At least half life orange box is coming out and hellgate london will make hitler feel like he was a bitch at killing jews.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Just like I make your mother feel like a worthless whore that she is. Every fucking day.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Kasrkin
Troll
Troll

phoenix6061 wrote:
At least half life orange box is coming out

But don't forget we would had it (and in Black Box) since may or june if it weren't because of fucking console whores that cry to death when a single fucking game is first released on pc and then on his stupid ripped pc for casual players (no matter pc gamers have to suffer even 2 years delay in pc releases) and because of businessmen who sold his soul to Lucifer for a few dollars more that steal pc videogames for consoles, they all deserve to die in a very grotesque and horrendous way.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quote
phoenix6061
Flame Me
Flame Me

Quote:
But don't forget we would had it (and in Black Box) since may or june if it weren't because of fucking console whores that cry to death when a single fucking game is first released on pc and then on his stupid ripped pc for casual players (no matter pc gamers have to suffer even 2 years delay in pc releases) and because of businessmen who sold his soul to Lucifer for a few dollars more that steal pc videogames for consoles, they all deserve to die in a very grotesque and horrendous way.

100% agree, consoles suck as much as mean MOFO sucks his moms dick.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Just because you have two daddies and one of them is your mom bitch, doesn't mean everyone else does. I'll have to leave cock sucking to the pro - you.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quote
phoenix6061
Flame Me
Flame Me

Acceptance is the first step to realize that your mom has a dick. Sorry if that's hard for you. She may tell you that they are dads but, well i dunno. I don't suck dick like you, i especially don't suck fat herm dick like you do to your mom so I couldn't say, maybe playing some x-cox will make you feel better that you unload your ass all over you moms fat cock.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quote
M0nKeY
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Mean mofo. Every time you post in this forum you derail the thread and it never has any thing to do with the topic. Learn to stay the on topic or stay in the other forum.

http://www.videogamessuck.com/ftopic121.html

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> Video Games Suck