· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
202 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Funny Submission
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Funny Submission Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

NiggBUILDER wrote:
yeah m9x you are gay we all ready know that.

hello there little simpleton, having fun putting your penis into a man's anus?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
damn, "boy" and "son" used in the same post. you're insanely gay. really you are.

let's cut the bullshit. you ARE a faggot. why wouldn't you admit it? I mean, sure, everyone hates you, you're constantly under bombardment of devastating and destructively offending posts, you're practically getting your ass handed to you mentally [careful: ass! gettin a boner?], but hey just back yourself up for once. you ARE gay.

I was never aware the terms "boy" and "son" carried such heavy sexual connotations. What about a father who refers to his son by these words? I take it the father MUST be a homosexual paedophile in m9xland (aka the land of whores and sodomites).
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:
damn, "boy" and "son" used in the same post. you're insanely gay. really you are.

let's cut the bullshit. you ARE a faggot. why wouldn't you admit it? I mean, sure, everyone hates you, you're constantly under bombardment of devastating and destructively offending posts, you're practically getting your ass handed to you mentally [careful: ass! gettin a boner?], but hey just back yourself up for once. you ARE gay.

I was never aware the terms "boy" and "son" carried such heavy sexual connotations. What about a father who refers to his son by these words? I take it the father MUST be a homosexual paedophile in m9xland (aka the land of whores and sodomites).

you are aware of just one thing: you like little men, boys, and sons. especially naked ones. disgusting piece of goatshit. while we're at it, did you ever try goatsex? from what your father told me, they should feel like 6 years old kids. how does he know that? he raped you on your 6th birthday.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

m9x wrote:
you are aware of just one thing: you like little men, boys, and sons. especially naked ones. disgusting piece of goatshit. while we're at it, did you ever try goatsex? from what your father told me, they should feel like 6 years old kids. how does he know that? he raped you on your 6th birthday.

Since when did you and beaner_mofo develop this fetish for goats that you mention in every post?
First it was dogs and now it's goats! You're moving through the ranks pretty quickly beastial boy!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
m9x wrote:

Since when did you and beaner_mofo develop this fetish for goats that you mention in every post?
First it was dogs and now it's goats! You're moving through the ranks pretty quickly beastial boy!

I mentioned goats the very first time to be exact, and I only built upon mofo's discovery: you love fucking goats in their tiny asshole, which fits just fine for your small cock[sucker].

aside that your mother is a dog, true.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Cocksucker really likes tight places. Especially men's anal holes. He fills them. With god knows what... Disgusting piece of flaming homo shit...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

yeah mofo we know you like to fill m9xs butt with your fist
Funny Submission
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming