· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
133 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Funny Submission
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Funny Submission Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:56 am Reply with quote
Noobboy
Tard
Tard

the battle of the century. 2 grand master motherfuckas compete of the title of...Legendary motherfucking dude! there can only be 1..who will prevail?
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

NiggBUILDER wrote:
me knowing ive fucked your mom makes my day

The only moms you fuck were buried long time ago. And that's only because I let you do them.

Last edited by Mean_MOFO on Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

Noobboy wrote:
the battle of the century. 2 grand master motherfuckas compete of the title of...Legendary motherfucking dude! there can only be 1..who will prevail?

The hell do you think this is, Dragonball Z?
go play with your action figures retard boy.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quote
Noobboy
Tard
Tard

nah. anime is gay shit. you just do not want people to know about your habit of reading anime in the closet because then they'd see who you really are...an anal retentive 12 year old bisexual smitten with acne and the mental abuse of your dad who loved to take you in the ass.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

Noobboy wrote:
nah. anime is gay shit. you just do not want people to know about your habit of reading anime in the closet because then they'd see who you really are...an anal retentive 12 year old bisexual smitten with acne and the mental abuse of your dad who loved to take you in the ass.

Your shitty "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I" insults are unfunny, boring and completely devoid of any originality. I was gonna rip your mum's skirt off and rape her while I wrote that, but I was put off when I found out that you gave her AIDS.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quote
Noobboy
Tard
Tard

yeh. A nice injection of aids keeps motherfuckers away dosnt it?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Cocksmith wrote:
Noobboy wrote:

Your shitty "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I" insults are unfunny, boring and completely devoid of any originality. I was gonna rip your mum's skirt off and rape her while I wrote that, but I was put off when I found out that you gave her AIDS.

Before you pass out of lack of cock, make sure you smear some goat shit and blood all over your chest. I heard faggot freaks like you enjoy that.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quote
Noobboy
Tard
Tard

Cocksmith wrote:
Noobboy wrote:

Unfunny? wtf. Nigger. You think of yourself as a bad ass but you cannot even spell a simple word. You cockmuching ass monkey
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

On second thoughts, nah, I still didn't misspell "funny" you dumb fucking redneck. The amount of spelling mistakes your bone-headed self has made on these forums overall makes you look like a bit of a simpleton in that post just there. You can suck my huge white cock if you so desire, I wouldn't put it past your malformed brain to accept.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Yeah I bet you'd want some guy to suck your cock. How long has it been, 30 years? Not too good being a fat pimple faced faggot like you eh?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

mean mofo you fat midget 30 year old im gonna take them donuts away from you.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Are you jelous because your friend likes midgets more than retards like you? Well fuck it, you might as well kill yourself now you worthless piece of staggering shit.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

Mean_MOFO wrote:
Are you jelous because your friend likes midgets more than retards like you? Well fuck it, you might as well kill yourself now you worthless piece of staggering shit.

no im calling you a midget do you understand that boy.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

You don't seem to understand anything. Only thing you're capable of, is taking cocsucker's cock up your ass, and occasionally raping livestock. You don't understand shit because you're a retarded ass imp.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

you dont even seem understand that im calling you a fat midget HAHAHAHA
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

No one can understand what you're saying since your mouth is always so full of cock.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

understand this boy IM GONNA FEED YOU YOUR MOMS PUSSY LIPS
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quote
Cocksmith
Troll
Troll

Mean_MOFO wrote:
No one can understand what you're saying since your mouth is always so full of cock.

I'm sorry boy wonder, did I just step into East Turkestan or something? What the hell do you not understand about niggBUILDER's posts son? It's not like they're hard to read, unless English isn't your first language, much like yourself you filthy dune coon.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quote
m9x
Troll++
Troll++

Cocksmith wrote:
Mean_MOFO wrote:

I'm sorry boy wonder, did I just step into East Turkestan or something? What the hell do you not understand about niggBUILDER's posts son? It's not like they're hard to read, unless English isn't your first language, much like yourself you filthy dune coon.

damn, "boy" and "son" used in the same post. you're insanely gay. really you are.

let's cut the bullshit. you ARE a faggot. why wouldn't you admit it? I mean, sure, everyone hates you, you're constantly under bombardment of devastating and destructively offending posts, you're practically getting your ass handed to you mentally [careful: ass! gettin a boner?], but hey just back yourself up for once. you ARE gay.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quote
NiggBUILDER
Poopypants
Poopypants

yeah m9x you are gay we all ready know that.
Funny Submission
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming